Williamson polling ahead of Beto, Booker, & Gillibrand...doing interview with Dave Rubin right now!

Never heard of her. Since she's a Democrat, no need to waste time finding anything out about her either.

They have no platforms to run as a Party on, either; obviously they're counting on the criminal illegal alien votes to keep many of their seats in Congress. Meanwhile, Trump doesn't need the GOP, it needs him now, so he's free to reach out to genuine Americans and pay no mind to either Party's establishments. There is no other viable choice for real Americans. No need to consider any Democrat, that's just silly.

• Banned
Williamson: if you look at strength of the iranian army, war with iran would make war with iraq look like a cakewalk

Williamson: if you look at strength of the iranian army, war with iran would make war with iraq look like a cakewalk

So, instead of wiping out their offensive capacity in just a couple of hours, it might take another half hour. Oh my.

If we hadn't made an example out of Iraq, sooner or later Iran or Egypt would have made the same sort of play Saddam did. They or any other shithole of a country is going to forget how Saddam was crushed, so standing up to the vermin is the best way to handle them, despite all the hand wringing from their American supporters , the Obama racists.

it was irrational love that made me believe in change you can believe in!

boy do i regret that! i'm part of the problem. but i'm also part of the solution.

the only hope we have is spiritual healing. so listen america, love is not supposed to feel like this.

Forum List

Back