Trump is bad but he is no Hitler

People who are left behind by the neoliberal policies — white working-class people, generally — are susceptible to demagogues who use racism and and anti-immigration sentiment to stir them up so they don't focus on what the real problem is, which is a system that underserves the planet. The planet who own and run the planet don't deserve to, and they're running it into the ground. They're creating a miserable environmental state of affairs and economic state of affairs for a lot of people

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.

Unlike those (like you) who continue to suck Bill Clinton’s ass. But he’s great. Ask his loser of a wife. Not to exclude oboe, you cuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.
Trump has neither the intelligence or political skills Hitler had.

Or psychopath tendencies.

False. Throw another bullshit fit now.
True, Miketx is as bad as a Hitler supporter

Because he banged your mouth?

It is about you, dumbshit. YOU ARE LIKE A HITLER SUPPORTER
So, he is looking the other way while his country's dictator is murdering millions of his own people and starting a global war?

Those are pretty serious charges, buddy.

No, he does not care what his leader does if he can possibly have gain from the leaders actions. Grab women by the pussy, love dictators like Kim Jong Un, do not investigate Russia influencing our elections. Who cares if he brings back my coal job that will create pollutants that will kill my grand kids.

You are correct. You shouldn’t vote for him again. He definitely let you down. Stick to your convictions.

Did the Orange Man hurt your feelings? did he tweet something that made you upset?
This about how bad the Trump, supporters are, not Trump.
You are like a Hitler supporter.
because we support less taxes, less government control, a secure border, capitalism, a robust economy, and low unemployment
yes how fascist of us
So I will ask again show us on the doll were the bad orange man hurt you?
You are for all things to benefit yourself at the expense of others. You blame minorities, immigrants who are all rapists and criminals, muslims who are all terrorists, women who are making false claims of sexual assault on males, foreigners who steal your jobs and much more for high taxes, more government, insecure borders, unemployment and more. You are giving license to Trump to take care of all those horrible individuals who have caused all of your problems. It is a fairytale.
Hitler said non-aryans were causing all the problems for the German people. The Nazis gave Hitler License to take care of the non-aryans. Most Nazis did not know what Hitler was doing to non-Aryans nor did they care. Trump supporters do not care what Trump does to minorities, immigrants who are all rapists and criminals, muslims who are all terrorists, women who are making false claims of sexual assault on males, foreigners who steal your jobs.
Do you understand now.
It is not Trump who bothers me as much as Trump supporters.

Is it because you are an athletic supporter? Balls across your nose, Pirate [emoji2526]?

Oh gee, wow, so glad you’re here to tell us President Trump isn’t as bad as Hitler.
When elected, Hitler was no Hitler either. First he had to surround himself with "Yes men", then get the military and judges under his thumb. And hand a compliant constituency a scapegoat for all their troubles, like unemployment and depression recovery. It took a while. I believe that if Trump had the power, which he is working on, he would follow that pattern to an equal result. For example, up to today, American law was to accept refugees fleeing murder and mayhem. I heard that today the asylum law was stricken.

We shouldn’t be under any obligation to accept third world trash. Hundreds of other countries out there that can take them in.

Remind us how many wars President Trump has started?

Your average Democrat today is basically what a nazi was in the 30s. When they rant about white people, change white people to Jews and you will see for yourself.

They also blame all the world's problems on america and the jews they believe controls America.

Did the Orange Man hurt your feelings? did he tweet something that made you upset?
This about how bad the Trump, supporters are, not Trump.
You are like a Hitler supporter.
because we support less taxes, less government control, a secure border, capitalism, a robust economy, and low unemployment
yes how fascist of us
So I will ask again show us on the doll were the bad orange man hurt you?
You are for all things to benefit yourself at the expense of others. You blame minorities, immigrants who are all rapists and criminals, muslims who are all terrorists, women who are making false claims of sexual assault on males, foreigners who steal your jobs and much more for high taxes, more government, insecure borders, unemployment and more. You are giving license to Trump to take care of all those horrible individuals who have caused all of your problems. It is a fairytale.
Hitler said non-aryans were causing all the problems for the German people. The Nazis gave Hitler License to take care of the non-aryans. Most Nazis did not know what Hitler was doing to non-Aryans nor did they care. Trump supporters do not care what Trump does to minorities, immigrants who are all rapists and criminals, muslims who are all terrorists, women who are making false claims of sexual assault on males, foreigners who steal your jobs.
Do you understand now.
It is not Trump who bothers me as much as Trump supporters.
Wow
so you are saying wanting less taxes, less government control, a secure border believing in capitalism, a robust economy, and low unemployment
makes one a racist a bigot
well I guess I'm just going to have to be a racist a bigot

Have you thought about finding professional help for your Trump derangement affliction?

So this post boiled down:

Orange Man Bad

But Not Hitler Bad

But Orange Man People's Very Bad

But you hate Trump because you insist he is a racist, right? Did Trump lock up anyone because of their race like FDR?

He did and is doing so right now

The Japanese Americans did not break any laws.

Illegal immigrants are.
Asking for asylum is NOT illegal
asking for asylum isnt the problem it isnt what makes you a criminal
crossing the boarder not at a port of entry does
It does not matter where you cross...asking for asylum is not a crime and to do so you have to be present in the country. Trump has made doing so at border crossings harder and is CAUSING them to enter elsewhere

so you are saying wanting less taxes, less government control, a secure border believing in capitalism, a robust economy, and low unemployment

Nope. Being a racist bigot makes one a racist bigot

Nope. Being a racist bigot makes one a racist bigot
yet we have just met and you was able to form that opinion of me so soon? tell me what tipped you off

Oh I think history will look kindly on Trump.

He's done a great job as POTUS and will continue to do so until 2024.

Oh and you can take your racist bull shit and shove it up your whiny ass.

You lefty loons sure are funny. I enjoy reading your take on things. You take is always so far off the mark its laugable.

Carry on you funny, whiny little shit you.

Oh gee, wow, so glad you’re here to tell us President Trump isn’t as bad as Hitler.
When elected, Hitler was no Hitler either. First he had to surround himself with "Yes men", then get the military and judges under his thumb. And hand a compliant constituency a scapegoat for all their troubles, like unemployment and depression recovery. It took a while. I believe that if Trump had the power, which he is working on, he would follow that pattern to an equal result. For example, up to today, American law was to accept refugees fleeing murder and mayhem. I heard that today the asylum law was stricken.

We shouldn’t be under any obligation to accept third world trash. Hundreds of other countries out there that can take them in.

Remind us how many wars President Trump has started?
You mean yet? Well, none, thank God! Because our friends are so offended by his abrupt whining insults that nobody has our back anymore. However, I'm pretty sure he has Iran in the crosshairs.

I can't think of a worse morality than murder or a worse legacy than sending men to their deaths.

I'm sorry, what immoral war did Trump start? Did he fake a country attacking the US like LBJ did to get the US into Vietnam that led to hundreds of thousands of dead men?

But you hate Trump because you insist he is a racist, right? Did Trump lock up anyone because of their race like FDR?

I know what it is, Trump did not take out some Islamic dictator in Libya so that he could win a Nobel Peace Prize.

That's it, isn't it.

He finds trump supporters immoral but ones who support abortion are moral. Thats how delusional these people are. Its only going to get worse.

Forum List

Back