Trump invited Philippine leader to WH

lol what

you don't like Mr Trump inviting the Philippine leader to the WH? the one who called Obama that?

I think it's awesome. :2up:.

Why Sky?

I realize you aren't in the US. You're in Australia. How would you feel if that tinpot dictator said those things about YOUR PM?

The reason is that Trump will benefit the whole world with his stance against all the left wing politically correct progressive garbage which has been so destructive.

In so many countries,all over the world, including Australia people are welcoming this breath of fresh air which is President elect Trump!!!:clap:

So in your mind it's ok for foreign assholes to disrespect YOUR PM?

Yes, if they really are one it's ok.

And in the opinion of many, including me, Obama is an asshole. A BIG ONE .

Gotta go now, continue this great conversation with the other friends here.

Bye for now.

lol what

you don't like Mr Trump inviting the Philippine leader to the WH? the one who called Obama that?

Why Sky?

I realize you aren't in the US. You're in Australia. How would you feel if that tinpot dictator said those things about YOUR PM?

The reason is that Trump will benefit the whole world with his stance against all the left wing politically correct progressive garbage which has been so destructive.

In so many countries,all over the world, including Australia people are welcoming this breath of fresh air which is President elect Trump!!!:clap:
Need the breath of fresh air..the fetid stench left by the PC crowd has polluted society enough.

lol what

Why Sky?

Need the breath of fresh air..the fetid stench left by the PC crowd has polluted society enough.

Applauding a foreign leader's dissing of our president is somehow related to "PC"? :cuckoo:

lol what

Why Sky?

Applauding a foreign leader's dissing of our president is somehow related to "PC"? :cuckoo:
I was not talking to you.

As usual you pushed your own agenda and took my statement out of context together with a personal attack. ....get lost.

lol what

Why Sky?

I was not talking to you.

As usual you pushed your own agenda and took my statement out of context together with a personal attack. ....get lost.

I don't give a fuck if you're talking to me or not. You're talking on a messageboard. A public messageboard. Not your private chat.

“Who does he think he is?” Duterte said when asked about Obama on Sept. 5. "I am no American puppet. I am the president of a sovereign country and I am not answerable to anyone except the Filipino people. Son of a b----, I will swear at you.”

^^^^
A perfect example of Freedom of Speech.... nice right to have...of course the phony patriots and the whiny PC bully police will cry claiming that this statement somehow is improper...the right to speak honestly and openly is one major reason I volunteered to serve my country and help preserve our way of life.

“Who does he think he is?” Duterte said when asked about Obama on Sept. 5. "I am no American puppet. I am the president of a sovereign country and I am not answerable to anyone except the Filipino people. Son of a b----, I will swear at you.”

^^^^
A perfect example of Freedom of Speech.... nice right to have...of course the phony patriots and the whiny PC bully police will cry claiming that this statement somehow is improper...the right to speak honestly and openly is one major reason I volunteered to serve my country and help preserve our way of life.

Oh Please. Give it a rest. Get over yourself.

He is NOT an American. For one thing. This isn't about "free speech". He's free to say whatever he wants.
Americans (Rightwingers) applauding a foreign leader's dissing of our president is unprecedented. You guys certainly set an example here.

I hated Bush. But I damn sure would not have applauded foreigners dissing of him.

I hated Bush. But I damn sure would not have applauded foreigners dissing of him.
Assuming you hated Bush for his treachery committed against the world and his own countrymen ...... what would be your reasoning for not applauding him being dissed by a national of another country ......... say an Iraki, just as an example?

Apples and oranges.

No matter how much you ridicule the idea a LOT of us see Obama as a FOREIGN leader who userped the office.

Bash away you non Americans. We wholeheartedly agree! Good riddence to the man and his husband.

Apples and oranges.

No matter how much you ridicule the idea a LOT of us see Obama as a FOREIGN leader who userped the office.

Bash away you non Americans. We wholeheartedly agree! Good riddence to the man and his husband.

And Trump supporters are on here calling Anti-Trump people whiners? It's been 8 years and you are still whining saying Obama isn't American? 8 YEARS?

Of course! Why should that upset me? The only thing that disturbs me is that you think it matters if it's a "foreigner" who does the dissing!
crazy-45.gif

"Clean Slate"

A source who has advised Trump's transition team on security policy said the president-elect would start a "clean slate" with Duterte.

"He is perfectly capable of talking to Duterte in an open way without being wedded to previous policy failures," the source said of Trump."

Duterte says felt rapport with Trump, assures U.S.-Philippines ties intact

I'd give a dollar to be a fly on the wall if Duterte goes off like he has in the past ..... I'm not sure Trump knows how to make nice .... if we get lucky, he'll just punch the idiot out.

Sounds to me like that would clearly indicate where we stand with him.

"Clean Slate"

A source who has advised Trump's transition team on security policy said the president-elect would start a "clean slate" with Duterte.

"He is perfectly capable of talking to Duterte in an open way without being wedded to previous policy failures," the source said of Trump."

Duterte says felt rapport with Trump, assures U.S.-Philippines ties intact

I'd give a dollar to be a fly on the wall if Duterte goes off like he has in the past ..... I'm not sure Trump knows how to make nice .... if we get lucky, he'll just punch the idiot out.

Sounds to me like that would clearly indicate where we stand with him.
Trump seems to love when people get a bit crazy....he can stand there and laugh and do some other nutty stuff too. Trump is a new yorker through and though, I love it!

Forum List

Back