Trump invited Philippine leader to WH

Nice, since he likes Duterte's policies maybe he'll open things up here and we can get paid bounties to kill drug dealers... plenty of meth head drug dealers here in Kentucky. Give me $10,000 for each one and I'll retire in a years time...

Kidding of course, but I wouldn't put that type of idea past Trump.

Yes, the same one who called President Obama son of a w*** some time ago, remember? yes.

My, I am liking Trump more and more. :2up:

Aide: Trump invited Philippine leader to WH

Why would you like someone who insulted the President of the United States?

The Right hit a new low when they started applauding such.
When the POTUS has earned the ridicule why should we defend him? obie is a ****, what would you like for me to defend about that?

In two months Trump is going to completely bury obies tenure and send him to the back of the presidential list of success. He's doing more with the POTUS elect title than obie has ever done with the actual title.

Yes, the same one who called President Obama son of a w*** some time ago, remember? yes.

barry deserves all the insulting he receives.

I TOTALLY disagree. No matter WHO occupies the White House - we should never applaud foreign despots for insulting OUR president. I can't stand Trump but I would still feel the same.

When the POTUS has earned the ridicule why should we defend him? obie is a ****, what would you like for me to defend about that?

In two months Trump is going to completely bury obies tenure and send him to the back of the presidential list of success. He's doing more with the POTUS elect title than obie has ever done with the actual title.

I think Trump is a shit.
I thought Bush was a shit.

But I never would have applauded foreign entities insulting him.

That's the difference between you guys and me.

I TOTALLY disagree. No matter WHO occupies the White House - we should never applaud foreign despots for insulting OUR president. I can't stand Trump but I would still feel the same.

Yeah whatever....

Yeah... it's kind of like family. You can talk about your family like they are dogs, but if your neighbor calls them a name, that's out of line!

lol what

you don't like Mr Trump inviting the Philippine leader to the WH? the one who called Obama that?

I think it's awesome. :2up:.

Why Sky?

I realize you aren't in the US. You're in Australia. How would you feel if that tinpot dictator said those things about YOUR PM?

The reason is that Trump will benefit the whole world with his stance against all the left wing politically correct progressive garbage which has been so destructive.

In so many countries,all over the world, including Australia people are welcoming this breath of fresh air which is President elect Trump!!!:clap:

Yeah... it's kind of like family. You can talk about your family like they are dogs, but if your neighbor calls them a name, that's out of line!

Not really,my brothers an asshole. Feel free to call him every name in the book.

Ya see unlike liberals we dont let emotion get in the way of whats right.

I think Trump is a shit.

That's not true. I saw you on our previous site bashing the shit out of Bush with no concern for the position he held. Don't come here thinking I've forgotten that.

I think Trump is a shit.

That's not true. I saw you on our previous site bashing the shit out of Bush with no concern for the position he held. Don't come here thinking I've forgotten that.

You can't remember where you park your car, don't feed us this crap. :lol:

I think Trump is a shit.

What previous site? I have no idea what you are talking about.

And - keep in mind, I certainly WOULD bash the shit out of Bush, we Americans have that right - but I would NEVER applaud some tin pot Phillipinne asshole for doing so!

lol what

you don't like Mr Trump inviting the Philippine leader to the WH? the one who called Obama that?

I think it's awesome. :2up:.

Why Sky?

I realize you aren't in the US. You're in Australia. How would you feel if that tinpot dictator said those things about YOUR PM?

The reason is that Trump will benefit the whole world with his stance against all the left wing politically correct progressive garbage which has been so destructive.

In so many countries,all over the world, including Australia people are welcoming this breath of fresh air which is President elect Trump!!!:clap:

So in your mind it's ok for foreign assholes to disrespect YOUR PM?

Forum List

Back