Trump invited Philippine leader to WH

Why would you like someone who insulted the President of the United States?

The Right hit a new low when they started applauding such.

A better question is why would a president stick his nose into an essential ally's way of dealing with his dope dealers? Barry can't seem to grasp reality...he lives in a dream-world where thugs dealing death to citizens somehow have retained their "human rights". We should bring in Duarte to solve our own drug games....a couple weeks of drive-bys on our cities' street corners would solve our own drug problems in a hurry.
Duarte engages in extrajudicial murder.

Think about that.
It will come back to haunt him one day..

No it won't.

They will charge him for murdering his own people.

My source of inspiration is my country. NOBODY ELSE ...... I don't fantasize...... Don't tell me Obama and Hillary gave ISIS 2300 humvees as a gift.
Run along now and play with the rest of the children.
IMG]

I take that as a compliment.

Do you want to discuss other part of the world?
South, Central and North America, SE Asian counties, Africa, Europe and ME?
Any countries and topics take a pick. From agriculture, economic, heroes, dictatorship, wars, revolutions.
Stick with the children. No, that's not fair of me to say. Your pseudo-knowledge and wave length is on par with those between the ages of 18 and 23. Your mind (on similar subjects) is limited by voluntary and selective ignorance. Some people like to call it "denial" but it also includes a determination to believe some things are not true, even when the writing is on the wall.

I take that as a NO comrade and I'm bored.
How about? Body Chemistry, Quantum Physics, Genome/DNA Counting, Electrical/Mechanical eng. a little bit of software eng. and medical instrumentations .......... Do you want to discuss these topics?

Denial of what? Your writing on the wall is nothing but a graffiti and backward opinion. That is why I suspect you wear your underwear on top of your pants or over your head.

What is your specialty anyway? Do you mind to share? So I know where to level my 18 year old brain to your brain.

Why would you like someone who insulted the President of the United States?

The Right hit a new low when they started applauding such.

A better question is why would a president stick his nose into an essential ally's way of dealing with his dope dealers? Barry can't seem to grasp reality...he lives in a dream-world where thugs dealing death to citizens somehow have retained their "human rights". We should bring in Duarte to solve our own drug games....a couple weeks of drive-bys on our cities' street corners would solve our own drug problems in a hurry.
Duarte engages in extrajudicial murder.

Think about that.
It will come back to haunt him one day..

No it won't.

They put 2 ex presidents to jail because of corruptions. Think about that.
This thug will go to jail for murder.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Currency exchange rates Pesos to Dollar was P42 = $1. before May election.
Right now it's P50. = $1. (black market P53 to P55) but Filipino earnings are steady and not going up to match this devaluation. Meaning their economy is going down the drain.

Philippines President Duterte admits killing suspects
By Ben Westcott and Kathy Quiano, CNN
Updated 5:46 PM EST, Wed December 14, 2016

Duterte told business leaders he used to drive around looking for "trouble"
The controversial leader has been previously accused of killing people
(CNN) Controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has admitted killing suspected criminals during his time as mayor of Davao City.

"In Davao, I used to do it personally. Just to show the guys that, if I can do it, why can't you?" Duterte said.

"And (I'd) go around Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around and I would just patrol the streets and looking for trouble also. I was really looking for an encounter so I could kill."
He made the remarks at the Wallace Business Forum in Manila on Monday.

Since taking power in June, Duterte has waged a brutal "war on drugs." The crackdown has been linked to more than 5,900 deaths in less than six months.
The President's office has been contacted for comment.

Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte says he personally killed criminals

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Philippines President Duterte admits killing suspects
By Ben Westcott and Kathy Quiano, CNN
Updated 5:46 PM EST, Wed December 14, 2016

Duterte told business leaders he used to drive around looking for "trouble"
The controversial leader has been previously accused of killing people
(CNN) Controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has admitted killing suspected criminals during his time as mayor of Davao City.

"In Davao, I used to do it personally. Just to show the guys that, if I can do it, why can't you?" Duterte said.

"And (I'd) go around Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around and I would just patrol the streets and looking for trouble also. I was really looking for an encounter so I could kill."
He made the remarks at the Wallace Business Forum in Manila on Monday.

Since taking power in June, Duterte has waged a brutal "war on drugs." The crackdown has been linked to more than 5,900 deaths in less than six months.
The President's office has been contacted for comment.

Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte says he personally killed criminals
So he gets called to the White House unconditionally, and Trump Enterprises has no problems doing business there.

Trump will go crazy if Duterte is impeached, though Trump also deserves an impeachment as well if he becomes president.

There is a movement to impeach Duterte.

Philippines President Duterte should be impeached for 'mass murder': critic
By James Griffiths, CNN

Updated 9:59 PM ET, Thu December 15, 2016

Story highlights
Philippines Senator says President should be impeached
Duterte admitted this week to personally killing drug suspects
(CNN)Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte should be impeached after he admitted to personally killing drug suspects, one of his top critics told CNN.

On Monday, Duterte said that when mayor of the southern city of Davao, he would patrol the streets "looking for an encounter so I could kill."
Since taking power in June, Duterte has waged a brutal "war on drugs" that has been linked to more than 5,900 deaths in less than six months.
Duterte had previously been accused of killing a government official with a Uzi submachine gun but his sober admission at a business forum has enraged his critics.

I always figure it's ok for citizens to diss their leaders - after all, we elected them, they may be putz's but they are our putz's. When a foreign dignitary insults our president - why are we applauding it? :dunno:

Diss who's "leader" ?

The meat puppet faggot is YOUR leader NOT MINE. I wouldn't follow the "man" to the men's room. He's the CEO of the country and it's been a disaster. Kinda like some dumbass social experiment where Sheridan Hotels arbitrarily yanks some cute young cleaning lady who sounds smart enough to put on TV from one of their hotels and makes her the CEO of the entire global corporation.

He's an absolute joke and everyone knows it.

I will still call Trump the world's richest professional clown, but he is an entertainer, they're fuckin clowns.

He is also extremely successful and well connected in the real business world. He's built shit.

Obozo's bullshit.

I can't believe how many of you still believe Obama was born outside the US. :cuckoo:

This is one place I agree.

This isn't even a dead horse anymore. They're kicking the dog turds after their pets ate the bones.

Put it to fuckin bed already.... Jesus Christ people....

OK...

Lets even say this. Tomorrow morning Obozo's granny brings out an indisputably credible 8mm film of the meat puppet's (ugh) birth.

It could show Stanley splayed out with Khrushchev catching, Frank Marshal Davis performing a satanic ritual in the background. It could be documented to have happened in an ancient burial ground deep in Kenya and be such an air tight case that no one could possibly deny it without being so fucking whacked out they were on the radar of authorities.

What then?

Rock solid case, obozo's been taken to jail by US Marshals, and Biden (good Lord) is POTUS for a few minutes.

Stop kicking dogshit.

Forum List

Back