Trump inherits Obama boom

The boom is when Trump was elected I got too excited, I swear that nevernhappens!

Say it, Right-Wingers!

THANK YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

Trump inherits Obama boom .

The president is handing his successor an economy that’s now the envy of the world.

NEW YORK — On the campaign trail, Donald Trump repeatedly described the U.S. economy as a hollowed-out disaster of high unemployment and stagnant growth.

But the latest numbers show the president-elect will in fact inherit a fairly robust economy with the lowest jobless rate in nearly a decade, record home and stock prices and a healthy growth rate.

I can certainly understand why agents of the DNC in our "fake news traditional media" are trying so hard to spin this

I mean, after Obama managed to record the most anemic growth for the economy & GDP since Herbert Hoover, they have to lay the groundwork to spin things when Trump starts actually growing the economy and adding real jobs...

Hell, they are even mocking him for his role with Carrier - disgusting

I can understand why Obama & his staffers would be upset, I mean they are jealous.

Now that McDonald's is replacing workers with self serve kiosks; most of the jobs that Obama created will be going away...

e5084108.gif
Sounds like you would rather Trump build a gigantic bubble of consumer debt that will burst at the slightest instability. Do your part and go max out all your credit just as soon as he is sworn in. If you and every other American who voted for Trump does this maybe we can reach a growth figure you find acceptable.

Say it, Right-Wingers!

The president is handing his successor an economy that’s now the envy of the world.

NEW YORK — On the campaign trail, Donald Trump repeatedly described the U.S. economy as a hollowed-out disaster of high unemployment and stagnant growth.

But the latest numbers show the president-elect will in fact inherit a fairly robust economy with the lowest jobless rate in nearly a decade, record home and stock prices and a healthy growth rate.

So you finnaly admit Bill Clinton inheirted The Reagan/Bush boom..

Thanks for being honest.

Say it, Right-Wingers!

According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics Obama is handing Trump an economy with a steadily declining civilian participation rate, which means more and more people have stopped looking for jobs since Obama became president.

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

Trump's message about creating jobs was so well received precisely because so many workers have given up trying to find employment under Obama.

Say it, Right-Wingers!

I can certainly understand why agents of the DNC in our "fake news traditional media" are trying so hard to spin this

I mean, after Obama managed to record the most anemic growth for the economy & GDP since Herbert Hoover, they have to lay the groundwork to spin things when Trump starts actually growing the economy and adding real jobs...

I can understand why Obama & his staffers would be upset, I mean they are jealous.

Now that McDonald's is replacing workers with self serve kiosks; most of the jobs that Obama created will be going away...

e5084108.gif
Sounds like you would rather Trump build a gigantic bubble of consumer debt that will burst at the slightest instability. Do your part and go max out all your credit just as soon as he is sworn in. If you and every other American who voted for Trump does this maybe we can reach a growth figure you find acceptable.

because growth can only happen with debt? didn't work out so well with President Fucknuts that is leaving next month - did it?

More debt accumulated than all other presidents before him combined & still pathetic job participation and growth for the economy - glad to see that mindset leaving DC

and you know that I love hearing about what Trump can't possibly do - didn't we hear something along those line with the Carrier situation recently??

Say it, Right-Wingers!

The economy is in such a boom that the American people didn't even notice and elected a weirdo like Trump from the opposite party.

Lmao the op didnt think long and hard about this thread..to funny

Boom? This administration has seen the slowest economic growth since the Great Depression.

And that's with them fudging the numbers

Say it, Right-Wingers!

e5084108.gif

because growth can only happen with debt? didn't work out so well with President Fucknuts that is leaving next month - did it?

More debt accumulated than all other presidents before him combined & still pathetic job participation and growth for the economy - glad to see that mindset leaving DC

and you know that I love hearing about what Trump can't possibly do - didn't we hear something along those line with the Carrier situation recently??
There is no responsible way to make a developed national economy grow at the rates you Trumpbots seem to require. You either have to have a transformative technology like the invention of the internet and/or a massive expansion of consumer debt. You could also have a massive increase in working class wealth but that ain't going to happen with someone like Trump. This illustrates one of the major problems with American capitalism, a stable economy with modest but sustainable growth can be considered a failure by investors.

Say it, Right-Wingers!

Yeah Gertrude...part time jobs are all the rage now.
Yep seasonal jobs that will be laying off in January.

Say it, Right-Wingers!

e5084108.gif

There is no responsible way to make a developed national economy grow at the rates you Trumpbots seem to require. You either have to have a transformative technology like the invention of the internet and/or a massive expansion of consumer debt. You could also have a massive increase in working class wealth but that ain't going to happen with someone like Trump. This illustrates one of the major problems with American capitalism, a stable economy with modest but sustainable growth can be considered a failure by investors.

again with the "Trump cannot possibly do this" reasoning

I get it, you guys just thrive on being proved wrong, so knock yourself out!

And I find it more than just mildly amusing that you are convinced that better than 3% growth is impossible to achieve without adding massive debt or "getting lucky" with some new industry or innovation (nevermind that new industries and innovations ARE growing on trees in the modern world)

What make this "mildly amusing" is that you are dead wrong; but what is absolutely hilarious is the fact that President Fucknuts ran our debt up to TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS - more than all 43 Presidents before him AND STILL wasn't able to crack 3% growth, worst GDP we've has since 1929 - so we got all of the bullshit and none of the glory!

So yeah, we'll try something else now, thank you very much!

Say it, Right-Wingers!

uh huh. And I am Santa. Come on HT darlin'. That's why so many people have just given up trying to find jobs. Because the economy is booming. Also why it costs me an arm and a leg to go to the grocery store.
We are at full employment, as defined by Republicans when Bush was president. Unemployment was at 5% and the Republican line was that was the benchmark for full employment. You're welcome to look that up.

Now, unemployment is below 5%.

Anyone who can't find a job is just not looking, or thinks they are too good for the jobs available.

I don't know where you are shopping, but I just bought pork loin for $1.79 per lbs, and steak was $5.99 per lbs yesterday. Chicken is $2.99 per lbs for boneless breasts and $0.99 per lbs for thighs and legs. I cooked a boneless leg of lamb for Thanksgiving: on sale for $3.99, regularly $4.99 per lbs.

Every single economic indicator says that we are in better shape economically than every other country in the world, and we are in a boom, with all-time highs on Wall Street.

Show me otherwise.

Say it, Right-Wingers!

Yeah Gertrude...part time jobs are all the rage now.
Take it up with the corporations that won't hire full-time any longer because they don't want to be on the hook for any benefits or healthcare.

This is what you get for weakening collective bargaining.

"Because of President Barack Obama, Donald Trump will inherit a broken Middle East, a gutted military, a ruined health care system, $20 trillion of debt, a no-growth economy and more."

-------

"President Obama and his two secretaries of state leave for the next White House resident a destabilized, war-torn Middle East. It’s what comes from their “lead from behind” or “strategic patience” hooey that substituted for an adult foreign policy."

----------

"The Vienna nuclear deal was an unprecedented American diplomatic surrender. Obama’s subsequent behavior is cementing appeasement as the central theme of his Iran policy, thus compounding the dangers for ourselves and our friends in the Middle East and globally. Tehran knows full well that Obama’s successor will inherit a dangerous modus vivendi, a behavior pattern where Tehran establishes the rules and the United States acquiesces. The ayatollahs expect the next president will follow suit.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...hind-the-mess-he-and-hillary-clinton-created/
Sorry, wingnut fever dreams don't equate to reality.

Say it, Right-Wingers!

The economy is in such a boom that the American people didn't even notice and elected a weirdo like Trump from the opposite party.
It wasn't an economic election. It was a fear election. And a false promise election.

Forum List

Back