Jobs Boom at the State Level

Bidenomics is simply working...

"SNIP.......

Axios: “From Pennsylvania to Washington to Alabama, 17 states saw jobless rates hit new record lows or hold at a previously notched low in June.”

“That group includes New Hampshire and South Dakota. Both are tied for lowest unemployment rates in the nation at 1.8% in June, both ticking down from 1.9%.”

“The strong labor market conditions may be politically awkward for red-state politicians who are touting big job gains and have also criticized the state of the economy under the Biden administration.”

.......SNIP"

President "Sleepy" Joe Biden is doing a bang up job!
Thank God for Red States!

RED STATES are growing... blue states are lagging and going broke....

Just a little. Hell, I would do acid, weed, and beer, and still work.
I think the speed freaks dock hops could handle it, but they liked the cool inside the trucks. They could really sling some meat and generally made more in less time, which didn't hurt my feelings, as I was paid to get crap done and make sure nobody walked off the place.

He believes the best way to grow the economy, create good-paying jobs, and lower costs for families is by promoting workers, investing in America and its people, making the economy more competitive, and reforming the tax code to reward work and not wealth.Feb 6, 2023

FACT SHEET: The Biden Economic Plan Is Working

That’s not a policy that effects anything, it’s just an opinion. What did this admin DO that’s different than any other admin that caused lower unemployment? The pandemic ending isn’t an economic policy. It’s not something the admin did, it just happened. Reading that link, it seems most of the things Biden is hanging his hat on are just a result of the pandemic ending.

RED STATES are growing... blue states are lagging and going broke....
IDIOT ^^^^

You still believe States like CA with millions of million dollar homes are failing?
Clueless fuck ^^^.

Are the Million dollar Homes near you?

"SNIP.......

Axios: “From Pennsylvania to Washington to Alabama, 17 states saw jobless rates hit new record lows or hold at a previously notched low in June.”

“That group includes New Hampshire and South Dakota. Both are tied for lowest unemployment rates in the nation at 1.8% in June, both ticking down from 1.9%.”

“The strong labor market conditions may be politically awkward for red-state politicians who are touting big job gains and have also criticized the state of the economy under the Biden administration.”

.......SNIP"

Those jobs can't keep up with the cost of living. Young people can't buy houses, can't do anything with their money now.

"Bidenomics" is a joke

"SNIP.......

.......SNIP"

Depends on what metric you want to use I suppose. I got my home owners renewal info in the mail that came with a fat premium increase. For the first time ever, it also had a factoid page called "Inflation and its impact on your home coverage" explaining why the fat premium increase was happening. It was all connected to the price increases in construction/labor in the last year and broke the increases in materials down by categories like Asphalt shingles + 17.7%, Drywall +20.5%, etc.

You think that is new under Biden?

figure-1.jpg

Nah, I had the best Summer job as a teen....I worked at a ice plant. ;)
We still had the forms around from the old days. When the Mayor went fishing and did well, on occasion, I opened the plant Saturday, filled the forms and froze his catch in block ice, returning Sunday afternoon or evening, to make sure he got it out of my blast freezer before government inspectors arrived on Monday to drill and check temps on 72 hour freeze-out commercial meats, in the blast.

He believes the best way to grow the economy, create good-paying jobs, and lower costs for families is by promoting workers, investing in America and its people, making the economy more competitive, and reforming the tax code to reward work and not wealth.Feb 6, 2023

FACT SHEET: The Biden Economic Plan Is Working

So, fifty million high paying manufacturing plant jobs are going to occur.

IDIOT ^^^^

You still believe States like CA with millions of million dollar homes are failing?
Clueless fuck ^^^.

Go F yourself jack....
Idiot... you get a fucking clue or go post somewhere else...

(AP) — California's budget deficit has grown to nearly $32 billion, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Friday,

IDIOT ^^^^

Clueless fuck ^^^.

Guess this keeps Newsom from running for president... he took a surplus state economy and crushed it in less than 4 years....

Forum List

Back