Jobs Boom at the State Level

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Bidenomics is simply working...

"SNIP.......

Axios: “From Pennsylvania to Washington to Alabama, 17 states saw jobless rates hit new record lows or hold at a previously notched low in June.”

“That group includes New Hampshire and South Dakota. Both are tied for lowest unemployment rates in the nation at 1.8% in June, both ticking down from 1.9%.”

“The strong labor market conditions may be politically awkward for red-state politicians who are touting big job gains and have also criticized the state of the economy under the Biden administration.”

.......SNIP"

President "Sleepy" Joe Biden is doing a bang up job!

"SNIP.......

Axios: “From Pennsylvania to Washington to Alabama, 17 states saw jobless rates hit new record lows or hold at a previously notched low in June.”

“That group includes New Hampshire and South Dakota. Both are tied for lowest unemployment rates in the nation at 1.8% in June, both ticking down from 1.9%.”

“The strong labor market conditions may be politically awkward for red-state politicians who are touting big job gains and have also criticized the state of the economy under the Biden administration.”

.......SNIP"

President "Sleepy" Joe Biden is doing a bang up job!NH
lol....................looks like we need Nome to do a mans job cuck....lol

NH is a dot with the worst drug problem imaginable ninny

"SNIP.......

.......SNIP"

Florida has a problem getting workers cause they suck.

lol....................looks like we need Nome to do a mans job cuck....lol

NH is a dot with the worst drug problem imaginable ninny
And that matters how? Jobs are jobs. Heck, I used to hire day contract labor, unloading trucks by hand. I hired the heck out of drug addicts, repeat criminal offenders, etc, preferring the druggies to the alchies and cons. Paid off with a cash box and a loaded .38, nightly, one worker at a time. The druggies were no problem. Only had to threaten to use pistol twice, alcoholic cons, prone to violence both times.

And that matters how? Jobs are jobs. Heck, I used to hire day contract labor, unloading trucks by hand. I hired the heck out of drug addicts, repeat criminal offenders, etc, preferring the druggies to the alchies and cons. Paid off with a cash box and a loaded .38, nightly, one worker at a time. The druggies were no problem. Only had to threaten to use pistol twice, alcoholic cons, prone to violence both times.
The alcoholics never could make it past noon on a hot day.

I received an AI spinal pain blocker that allowed me to return to full-time work in 2022 I also have a part-time job, so I am almost back to usual.

"SNIP.......

.......SNIP"

Well.... I doubt it's Biden.... But yes, the Republicans would be taking credit for this, especially Trump.

The alcoholics never could make it past noon on a hot day.
Wrong. Refrigerated Storage, unloading 40 ft refer trailers of frozen and chilled meat, paid by the case/lb. Best manual labor job around on a hot day.

The conholes who are crying about the economy are lazy. They make no efforts to move up on the socioeconomic ladder. They don't wanna fly out to Atlanta to attend a seminar or a conference to stay up to snuff in their field. They don't wanna go to school to ensure themselves higher salaries. They just wanna do the same thing they have always done, just get more money for it.

"SNIP.......

.......SNIP"

Which policy caused this?

Forum List

Back