Jobs Boom at the State Level

IDIOT ^^^^

You still believe States like CA with millions of million dollar homes are failing?
Clueless fuck ^^^.

Are the Million dollar Homes near you?
You messed with the wrong guy butfucker salad tosser...
I'm going to follow and shame you in every post you make...

internet-tough-guy-tough.gif

Well, you already do an outstanding job of SHAMING yourself, so sure, good luck trying to shame me, ya twat.

Those jobs can't keep up with the cost of living. Young people can't buy houses, can't do anything with their money now.

"Bidenomics" is a joke
WRONG. So wrong.
Does it make you feel better when you LIE?

Bidenomics is simply working...

"SNIP.......

Axios: “From Pennsylvania to Washington to Alabama, 17 states saw jobless rates hit new record lows or hold at a previously notched low in June.”

“That group includes New Hampshire and South Dakota. Both are tied for lowest unemployment rates in the nation at 1.8% in June, both ticking down from 1.9%.”

“The strong labor market conditions may be politically awkward for red-state politicians who are touting big job gains and have also criticized the state of the economy under the Biden administration.”

.......SNIP"

President "Sleepy" Joe Biden is doing a bang up job!
So you name New Hampshire and South Dakota and crow about what a "bang up job" Biden is doing, Marc which is rather amusing because both of those States are run by Republicans. Sununo and Noem get the credit for their States doing so well DESPITE the idiot sitting in the Oval Office!

Florida has a problem getting workers cause they suck.
Florida's problem is that we're being flooded with people moving there from States run by liberals and we don't have enough skilled labor to keep up with demand. If you're in the trades? Move to Florida...you'll have employers competing for your services!

Bidenomics is simply working...

"SNIP.......

Axios: “From Pennsylvania to Washington to Alabama, 17 states saw jobless rates hit new record lows or hold at a previously notched low in June.”

“That group includes New Hampshire and South Dakota. Both are tied for lowest unemployment rates in the nation at 1.8% in June, both ticking down from 1.9%.”

“The strong labor market conditions may be politically awkward for red-state politicians who are touting big job gains and have also criticized the state of the economy under the Biden administration.”

.......SNIP"

President "Sleepy" Joe Biden is doing a bang up job!
New Hampshire and South Dakota are no real surprise...these are GOP lead states that are making it, even in in the Xidenflation era

Florida's problem is that we're being flooded with people moving there from States run by liberals and we don't have enough skilled labor to keep up with demand. If you're in the trades? Move to Florida...you'll have employers competing for your services!
I already have more than I can handle and have for forty years without Florida.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy, I am good with. :itsok:
Sleep on this Biden voter....

Your boy Joe is going to be impeached... the last thing the republicans want to do is impeach Biden but Biden is so dirty and stupid about it they may have to....

How well a states economy does or does not do no matter if it’s a red or blue state has more to do with the policies put in place by the states legislature and Governor than Washington. When a state does well economically it is usually in spite of Washington not because of it.

Forum List

Back