Clinton's team still playing the blame game

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Still trying to blame their loss on a racist America. This is the same shit they claimed before the election and likely part of the reason why they lost. So, they think continuing this rhetoric will somehow win people over. Only ones willing to listen to this are the rioters who have shown themselves to be irrational and devoid of logic.

"It would appear Clinton’s camp still hasn’t learned their lesson. According to Democrats, large numbers of people that previously voted for the first black president were suddenly compelled by a platform of white supremacy. "

Bitter Clinton Aide lashes out at Kellyanne Conway, REGRETS it immediately... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

KelleyAnneWrongWay brought up the the race card when it was pointed out that HRC had two million more plus votes than Trump.

And KelleyAnne got jumped up and down by the other team.

She was pititufl.

And another Lib exposes herself as a petty, childish loser. This election is like the gift that just keeps on giving.
MuffinMike, KelleyAnne hit back when the Dems pointed out the two million plus vote of Clinton with the racism charge, and they made here look like you, a crybaby.

Hillary is a dry drunk.

Do you even know what the meaning of that term is, or are you just spewing whatever hate filled words you think sound good? I'm guessing the latter.

A "dry drunk" is someone who is in the AA program, who although not drinking, has not modified any of their behavior, and so still act out as if they were still drinking.

Hillary has never been in AA that I know of, and many times on the campaign trail, she was seen drinking beer.

Still trying to blame their loss on a racist America. This is the same shit they claimed before the election and likely part of the reason why they lost. So, they think continuing this rhetoric will somehow win people over. Only ones willing to listen to this are the rioters who have shown themselves to be irrational and devoid of logic.

"It would appear Clinton’s camp still hasn’t learned their lesson. According to Democrats, large numbers of people that previously voted for the first black president were suddenly compelled by a platform of white supremacy. "

Bitter Clinton Aide lashes out at Kellyanne Conway, REGRETS it immediately... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

I do hope they keep on with it. I really do.

Hillary is a dry drunk.

Do you even know what the meaning of that term is, or are you just spewing whatever hate filled words you think sound good? I'm guessing the latter.

A "dry drunk" is someone who is in the AA program, who although not drinking, has not modified any of their behavior, and so still act out as if they were still drinking.

Hillary has never been in AA that I know of, and many times on the campaign trail, she was seen drinking beer.

I was a youth counselor for 15 years.
I was a D&A counselor for 5 of those years.
btw, I gave your same definition on another thread.
I won't lower myself to hurl an insult.
btw, you have a thinking error: assuming.

Idaho Youth Ranch

When Palmieri played the fake race card, Conway verbally grabbed her by her pussy. And Palmieri sobbed.........:crybaby:......

Hillary is a dry drunk.

Idaho Youth Ranch

Yeah, so with experience like that you should know how stupid that statement was.

I was a Navy Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for 8 years, and 4 of those years I was a volunteer counselor at Fall River MA rehab, as well as one in Newport RI. I have qualifications as well........your point?

Hillary is a dry drunk.

Idaho Youth Ranch

Yeah, so with experience like that you should know how stupid that statement was.

I was a Navy Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for 8 years, and 4 of those years I was a volunteer counselor at Fall River MA rehab, as well as one in Newport RI. I have qualifications as well........your point?

I feel sorry for your clients.

Are you still crying about the Clintons? Are you permanently afflicted?

Hillary is a dry drunk.

Idaho Youth Ranch
Were you working there when the Espinoza was released and then killed the Caldwell boy because Espinoza still had the anger management problems the Youth Ranch said were resolved?

Hillary is a dry drunk.

Idaho Youth Ranch

His client would feel sorry for you being such a dip. The Clinton camp smacked KelleyAnneWrongway down when she got out of line.

Hillary is a dry drunk.

Idaho Youth Ranch

His client would feel sorry for you being such a dip. The Clinton camp smacked KelleyAnneWrongway down when she got out of line.

Your perception is misguided, amigo.

Idaho Youth Ranch

I watched the exchange, so you are the one who is wrong. The Clintonites pointed out that HRC had millions of votes more than Trump, KelleyAnneWrongWay took umbrage at the truth and played the racist card, and her opponents made her eat it. The whole country can see the clip, and tens of millions have, I am sure.

Idaho Youth Ranch

I watched the exchange, so you are the one who is wrong. The Clintonites pointed out that HRC had millions of votes more than Trump, KelleyAnneWrongWay took umbrage at the truth and played the racist card, and her opponents made her eat it. The whole country can see the clip, and tens of millions have, I am sure.

Not 2, not 20, but 200 MF'in counties that voted for Obama in 2008, voted for Trump last month. Gawd, even the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) missed that their estimated avg. of 6,000 registered KKK members must've exponetially exploded for last months election, kool-aid drinkin' idjit!

Forum List

Back