Trump informs our allies that we will withdraw from Paris Accord

With China and India exempt from the accord, it is a useless piece of paper. Good on Trump for backing out of that economy killing garbage.

Well you're WRONG there. China does abide by the Paris climate agreement.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/world/asia/obama-xi-jinping-china-climate-accord.html?_r=0

This was a 90 country agreement to lessen the carbon dioxide released into the automosphere--and the blowback to the United States is going to be fierce--should this actually occur--(where the United States now opts out of this agreement--that we proposed.)

Right now our allies consider Trump to be the drunken uncle that you're forced to invite to the bar b q--that sits in the yard by himself and blurts out something outrageous every now and then.

20151228_110322_trumptoon09.jpg

This is the Donald Trump show for very stupid people. If congress has anything to say about this--it won't happen.

trump-stupid-people-groups.jpg

You really couldn't have given Democrats a more powerful weapon than electing Donald Trump. They are going to ride his scandals and these kinds of actions to hell and back.

Last edited:
With China and India exempt from the accord, it is a useless piece of paper. Good on Trump for backing out of that economy killing garbage.

Do you people ever check anything before you post? There is just no excuse for this level of ignorance or stupidity. Not by you and not by the orange baboon you elected.

Both China and India are signatories to the accord. In total, 195 counties signed

Paris Agreement - Wikipedia

I love this president

It really is nice enough to have a leader that looks out for the USA first and foremost!

Report: Trump Tells Allies He Plans to Remove U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement - Breitbart
Yeah being the only country not concerned about planet earth sure is good news!
As soon as China actually does something, let us know.
I thought the United States is supposed to lead by example. It's obvious you think so little of the current leader in the White House.
Are you an idiot?
You want Trump to go to China and close down every factory?

I love this president

It really is nice enough to have a leader that looks out for the USA first and foremost!

Report: Trump Tells Allies He Plans to Remove U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement - Breitbart
I thought the United States is supposed to lead by example. It's obvious you think so little of the current leader in the White House.
Are you an idiot?
Moron doesn't know what LEADING BY EXAMPLE MEANS. And it was also a pleasure kicking your ass on your uninformed China comment..

I love this president

Are you an idiot?
Moron doesn't know what LEADING BY EXAMPLE MEANS. And it was also a pleasure kicking your ass on your uninformed China comment..
China is going to start becoming Green in about 20 years.
Yeah...right.

Are you an idiot?
Yeah...right.
You didn't know how China is a leader in the battle against climate change and thought " leading by example" meant going to China.
God damn you're stoopid.

71% in favor of the Paris agreement.

Even 57% of the backwards Republican Party in favor.

Will Trump go with the people or the fossil fuel industry v& the idiots?

:link:
Here you go climate denier.
Trump wants to dump the Paris climate deal, but 71 percent of Americans support it, survey finds
Funny how you DEPLORABLES are always wrong about everything.
The same 71% who voted Hillary into office.
Any other Polls?

I love this president

--LOL

really when did you come to that conclusion

all we heard for the past 8 + years

was leading from behind

--LOL

Are you an idiot?
Yeah...right.
You didn't know how China is a leader in the battle against climate change and thought " leading by example" meant going to China.
God damn you're stoopid.
I look at their actions, not sound bites.
I have friends who go several times a year on business.
They have no handle on pollution control.

I love this president

What's so sttuuuupid about this--is that we proposed this Paris Climate accord--got 90 nations, including China to sign onto it--then the ASS CLOWN says he's going to opt out of it. Who in the FUCK does he think he is?

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a CLOWN the circus is bound to show up.

I love this president

What's so sttuuuupid about this--is that we proposed this Paris Climate accord--got 90 nations, including China to sign onto it--then the ASS CLOWN says he's going to opt out of it. Who in the FUCK does he think he is?

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a CLOWN the circus is bound to show up.
Who's "we"?
It's Obama's baby.

Are you an idiot?
Yeah...right.
God damn you're stoopid.
Well if your friend says so. That's so much more convincing than a science site.
Renewable Energy Surges Globally with China and India in the Lead

Are you an idiot?
Yeah...right.
God damn you're stoopid.
Well if your friend says so. That's so much more convincing than a science site.
Oh my! A BLOG!

Yeah...right.
God damn you're stoopid.
Oh my! A BLOG!
You keep kicking your own ass.
You actually think " a friend's word > the Union of Concerned Scientists.

Forum List

Back