Trump informs our allies that we will withdraw from Paris Accord

I love this president

It really is nice enough to have a leader that looks out for the USA first and foremost!

Report: Trump Tells Allies He Plans to Remove U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement - Breitbart
Climate deniers are the fucking dumbest people there are.

It is science.

You are dooming your own kids to a harder life.

Why? Because you listen to assholes like Trump instead of the scientists.
Indeed! What do we need science for when we can enrich the polluters and oil companies. That was the orange clown's plan all along.

With China and India exempt from the accord, it is a useless piece of paper. Good on Trump for backing out of that economy killing garbage.
They are not exempt.

Befoire you run around having a tissy fit, educaste yourself on what is really involved.

71% in favor of the Paris agreement.

Even 57% of the backwards Republican Party in favor.

Will Trump go with the people or the fossil fuel industry v& the idiots?

Considering the agreement is non binding one might wonder what the point of it was to start with. All these countries agree to try and do something but if any or all decide not to follow through there are
penalties within the agreement.

I love this president

It really is nice enough to have a leader that looks out for the USA first and foremost!

Report: Trump Tells Allies He Plans to Remove U.S. From Paris Climate Agreement - Breitbart

It is science.

Indeed! What do we need science for when we can enrich the polluters and oil companies. That was the orange clown's plan all along.

Who gives us jobs, polluters or science? Who does more for our economy, oil companies or science?

Good on em. It's what i expected from him when i voted for him. All former deals made by American and Foreign Globalists need to be reexamined. Especially the numerous awful trade deals. American Globalists made those deals with no thoughts whatsoever for American Citizens. They threw Americans overboard. I truly hope Trump addresses it. God bless him.

I love this president

Yeah being the only country not concerned about planet earth sure is good news!
As soon as China actually does something, let us know.
I thought the United States is supposed to lead by example. It's obvious you think so little of the current leader in the White House.

I love this president

It is science.

I have been asking 2 things for a long time

1 - what could the dinosaurs have done to prevent the ice age?

2 - why do you believe that putting green US at a competitive disadvantage you China will save the planet?

Fantastic news. This is what I voted for.
Of course you did. I'm sure you were thrilled when your fat cheesehead signed an EO letting Big Coal dump their waste in the rivers w/o fear of prosecution.
Or how he has neutered the enforcement part of the EPA against polluters.

I love this president

It is science.

I have been asking 2 things for a long time

1 - what could the dinosaurs have done to prevent the ice age?

2 - why do you believe that putting green US at a competitive disadvantage you China will save the planet?
Yourfirst question is too mind numbingly stupid to even respond to.
Your second one is faulty logic.

https://www.usnews.com/news/at-the-...-explosive-job-growth-dont-let-budget-kill-it

Forum List

Back