Trump: "If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the US again!"

Now is as good a time as any to end the tyranny of the biggest terrorist country and sponsor of terrorism in the world today. Nobody else would have the balls to do it besides President Trump.

Tough talk from some guy behind his computer that will not be the one over there fighting another useless war

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're kind of a pussy for a Marine.

Marines do not like dying or seeing the buddies die for political theater. S

But seeing how you lacked the balls to serve your country, you could never possibly understand.

A real Marine wouldn't say such a thing to an American citizen that supports them. You're about as much a Marine as the stray dog walking down the back alley looking for a handout. Real Marines don't surrender to a bunch of religious terrorist thugs.
Seriously dude, jarheads talk like that daily.
They pass out whilst getting tattoos.

Now is as good a time as any to end the tyranny of the biggest terrorist country and sponsor of terrorism in the world today. Nobody else would have the balls to do it besides President Trump.

Tough talk from some guy behind his computer that will not be the one over there fighting another useless war

But seeing how you lacked the balls to serve your country, you could never possibly understand.

A real Marine wouldn't say such a thing to an American citizen that supports them. You're about as much a Marine as the stray dog walking down the back alley looking for a handout. Real Marines don't surrender to a bunch of religious terrorist thugs.
He isn't a Marine.

We have marching and PT cadences that make fun of people like him

A Marine wouldn't insult an American citizen that supports them. You're a surrender monkey. We have Tea Party rallies with real Marines that mock stolen valor phonies like you.

You do not support them, you favor sending them off to die so your hero in the White House can see his poll numbers go up.

Oh, and all Marines talk that way about people like you that lacked the balls or strength of conviction to serve their country, yet still want to shit talk those that do

Like I said, you're about as much a Marine as the dog in the back alley looking for food scraps. You really should stop with the stolen valor crap. Why don't you post those phony pics of your credentials again. A real Marine wouldn't do such a stupid thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Poor little man, never did a thing with your life just assumes everyone else is a loser also

Simple. Iran gets out of line and attacks USA sites, we now have a president who will try to cripple the evil bastards. As it should be.....

The evil bastards are the Saudis. Iran is being sanctioned to death and I do not blame them to be very angry.

You really are stupid. They are being sanctioned for very good reasons.
No.
Not anyone's fault you think the Iranian Government is a good Government.

Iran funds every terrorist on the planet and is doing its best to get nukes.

If you agree with that then you are even dumber than I thought.

A Marine wouldn't insult an American citizen that supports them. You're a surrender monkey. We have Tea Party rallies with real Marines that mock stolen valor phonies like you.

You don’t support the Marines, you want them to die in unneeded wars just so your hero can do better in the polls

I sure hope our Marine Corp has not been infiltrated by leftist kooks. Anti-American sentiment and a snowflake mentality in our military is the last thing we need.

You do not support them, you favor sending them off to die so your hero in the White House can see his poll numbers go up.

Oh, and all Marines talk that way about people like you that lacked the balls or strength of conviction to serve their country, yet still want to shit talk those that do

Like I said, you're about as much a Marine as the dog in the back alley looking for food scraps. You really should stop with the stolen valor crap. Why don't you post those phony pics of your credentials again. A real Marine wouldn't do such a stupid thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Poor little man, never did a thing with your life just assumes everyone else is a loser also

You don't even know me. I don't go on a political forum and pretend to be a Marine. You're the only one here pretending to be someone you're not.

You don’t support the Marines, you want them to die in unneeded wars just so your hero can do better in the polls

You talk just like a leftist surrender monkey, not a Marine. You support the religious thugs in Iran.

I sure hope our Marine Corp has not been infiltrated by leftist kooks. Anti-American sentiment and a snowflake mentality in our military is the last thing we need.

You clearly have never witnessed a platoon of Marines running in formation. Some very non PC cadences get sung, ones that would make a snowflake like BS blush and call for his mommy.

We pretty much make fun of everyone not a Marine

Iran is being held captive by a few religious gangsters in the same mold as the Nazis that held the German people hostage.

You clearly have never witnessed a platoon of Marines running in formation. Some very non PC cadences get sung, ones that would make a snowflake like BS blush and call for his mommy.

You watch a lot of war movies, huh.

Thats strange. Why would y'all make fun of someone who's not a marine?

Thats strange. Why would y'all make fun of someone who's not a marine?

Why wouldn’t we? When you are the best everyone else is second rate.

You watch a lot of war movies, huh.

Those movies are not allowed to show the real deal, they would need an R rating if they had the real cadences.

Forum List

Back