Trump : I will debate Sanders for $10M for womens health issues

I wonder if Trump wil wear anything made in the US during the debate or just his regular clothes made in sweatshops overseas?
yea and Bernie bitchs about taxes and LOVES him some deductions. Why rag someone on something most people do? Idiot
"OMG becky look at her chest. Its beating" :scared1:

Come on Bernie! All you have to do is this and I'll debate you all day

nfla_2012_event_pic.jpg
damn, I thought you were serious. I was about to rag trumps ass. Sorry for giving you too much credit :)

Only you would think that was serious. Thats ssoooooo you.
I thought you were serious about trump saying Bernie had to do one thing. Dumbfuck. Like I said, I am sorry for giving you too much credit and shit.

He did, he challenged him to a debate until Bernie accepted. Then he said "On one condition!" and then made the condition as silly as possible.

Someone ELSE should give 10 million and then I'll accept the debate that I accepted at first.
"Of course we're interested. It was Bernie's suggestion," Sanders spokesman Michael Briggs told USA TODAY on Thursday morning.

I wonder if Trump wil wear anything made in the US during the debate or just his regular clothes made in sweatshops overseas?
yea and Bernie bitchs about taxes and LOVES him some deductions. Why rag someone on something most people do? Idiot
Weird how you are claiming you are going to bring jobs back to the US but your wardrobe is all made overseas. Dont you think he should put his money where his mouth is?

Come on Bernie! All you have to do is this and I'll debate you all day

nfla_2012_event_pic.jpg
damn, I thought you were serious. I was about to rag trumps ass. Sorry for giving you too much credit :)

Only you would think that was serious. Thats ssoooooo you.
I thought you were serious about trump saying Bernie had to do one thing. Dumbfuck. Like I said, I am sorry for giving you too much credit and shit.

He did, he challenged him to a debate until Bernie accepted. Then he said "On one condition!" and then made the condition as silly as possible.

Someone ELSE should give 10 million and then I'll accept the debate that I accepted at first.

It's a prime time side show worth millions in ratings. Everyone in the TV business makes networks pay up. If the Broncos and Panthers agreed to a rematch next weekend on CBS....would they demand CBS pay them something or just do it for free???

Well libtard liars, Trump is debating Sanders. Now, lie some more, we all love how you make fools of yourself.

Weird how you are claiming you are going to bring jobs back to the US but your wardrobe is all made overseas. Dont you think he should put his money where his mouth is?
Do you apply that to cankles as well? JW ;)

I was talking about Trump not his cankles. So can you answer my question? Why the hypocritical stance?

I was talking about Trump not his cankles. So can you answer my question? Why the hypocritical stance?

Fail.

Are Drumpf's cankles orange? Inquiring minds want to know.

Fail.
No need to tell everyone about your life. We could tell from your posts that you are a failure in everything you have attempted.

It doesn't bother me. Just like bernies tax returns. Just because someone takes advantage of a situation, doesn't mean they don't want ti changed.
I bitch about taxes, but do I take my deductions? You damn right.

Well libtard liars, Trump is debating Sanders. Now, lie some more, we all love how you make fools of yourself.
He is? You mean he isn't running away........again?
Manafort may have mentioned to Donald that Sanders was going to argue the min wage be hiked to make all jobs living wages, and mention that Donald said wages are too high, and that Donald was for single payer before he was against it, and Bernie would pay for it by "taxing the rich."

Trump will be president. you and those like you are more then welcome to leave.

Are Drumpf's cankles orange? Inquiring minds want to know.
I would be afraid to see Harrumphs cankles. I'm pretty sure they look like something that lives in a cave and has never seen the light of day.

He is? You mean he isn't running away........again?
Manafort may have mentioned to Donald that Sanders was going to argue the min wage be hiked to make all jobs living wages, and mention that Donald said wages are too high, and that Donald was for single payer before he was against it, and Bernie would pay for it by "taxing the rich."

Whatever they do, I think Trump is using this to embarrass hillary.

Forum List

Back