Trump : I will debate Sanders for $10M for womens health issues

I wonder if Trump wil wear anything made in the US during the debate or just his regular clothes made in sweatshops overseas?
yea and Bernie bitchs about taxes and LOVES him some deductions. Why rag someone on something most people do? Idiot
"OMG becky look at her chest. Its beating" :scared1:
Weird how you are claiming you are going to bring jobs back to the US but your wardrobe is all made overseas. Dont you think he should put his money where his mouth is?
Do you apply that to cankles as well? JW ;)
I was talking about Trump not his cankles. So can you answer my question? Why the hypocritical stance?
It doesn't bother me. Just like bernies tax returns. Just because someone takes advantage of a situation, doesn't mean they don't want ti changed.
I bitch about taxes, but do I take my deductions? You damn right.
I didnt ask if it bothered you. I assumed it didnt. I asked why Trump was a hypocrite?

It would be fun to watch but no opinions will change. If you support one you are far from the other. The only real loser would be Hillary as it would make her look less relevant.

Wonder is asslips thinks Clinton is a hypocrite because she talks all this "progressive" rhetoric and then accepts millions of dollars from sponsors of terrorism and human rights abusers?

"I’d love to debate Bernie, but they have to pay a lot of money for it."

--- Typical. What a whore.
IKR? Only whores and complete assholes donate their time and shit to charity. What a fuckin whackadoodle!

Only narcissistic assholes demand to be paid to lay out their positions as a candidate. Both the crass commercialization of the political system and the heretofore unexplored depths of Narcissistic Personality Disorder have now been overtopped like a levee after Hurricane Katrina.
LMAO you are such a hack

I didn't demand money for you to read that post, did I??

All righty then.

If i were Bernie I would make a comment basically saying that i hope Trump doesnt chicken out. If i was Hilary i would point out that Trump was afraid to debate her.

"I’d love to debate Bernie, but they have to pay a lot of money for it."

--- Typical. What a whore.
IKR? Only whores and complete assholes donate their time and shit to charity. What a fuckin whackadoodle!

Only narcissistic assholes demand to be paid to lay out their positions as a candidate. Both the crass commercialization of the political system and the heretofore unexplored depths of Narcissistic Personality Disorder have now been overtopped like a levee after Hurricane Katrina.
LMAO you are such a hack

I didn't demand money for you to read that post, did I??

All righty then.
hacks like to be heard without oppression

Funny how all of a sudden all the LWNJs forgot how misogynist Trump is
Now, he is just a chicken shit and an asshole for wanting to contribute to womens issues
:lmao:

Now, he is just a chicken shit and an asshole for wanting to contribute to womens issues
"wanting to contribute to womens issues".......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Got a bridge for you.
If it is the one that leads to dykeville, I don't want it

Ain't no one stopping him from doing just that, is there?

That is, if he's actually got any money.

But ----- that's a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different thing from holding that donation hostage, innit? The difference is YUUUGE.

Then again he still hasn't followed through on the veterans, so we know what his word's worth.

Youre trying too hard and you avoided my question dude.
Trumps a hypocrite on the sam elevel as 90% of humans on earth. OK
So, what about Clinton and her doantions from human rights abusers and shit? Is she a hypocrite too?

Ain't no one stopping him from doing just that, is there?

That is, if he's actually got any money.

But ----- that's a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different thing from holding that donation hostage, innit? The difference is YUUUGE.

Then again he still hasn't followed through on the veterans, so we know what his word's worth.
Exactly. This is his pattern now. Besides so obviously being Bernie's Bitch.

Forum List

Back