Trump : I will debate Sanders for $10M for womens health issues

"I’d love to debate Bernie, but they have to pay a lot of money for it."

--- Typical. What a whore.
IKR? Only whores and complete assholes donate their time and shit to charity. What a fuckin whackadoodle!

Only narcissistic assholes demand to be paid to lay out their positions as a candidate. Both the crass commercialization of the political system and the heretofore unexplored depths of Narcissistic Personality Disorder have now been overtopped like a levee after Hurricane Katrina.
LMAO you are such a hack

IKR? Only whores and complete assholes donate their time and shit to charity. What a fuckin whackadoodle!

Only narcissistic assholes demand to be paid to lay out their positions as a candidate. Both the crass commercialization of the political system and the heretofore unexplored depths of Narcissistic Personality Disorder have now been overtopped like a levee after Hurricane Katrina.
Trump has laid out his positions and Bernie isn't going to be his opponent. He would gain nothing.

Trump: I'll debate Sanders for $10 million for women's health issues
He knows damn well that wont happen. I am sure some appreciate the pandering but he is missing a golden opportunity.

He just changed it and said he'd debate Bernie if he did just one thing.

xtreme_wheels4.jpg

Then he'll debate him...Foreal this time

Why should he work for free? Do you?

You're actually suggesting it should cost money to hear a political candidate's positions?

A debate is a "commodity" now? What in the fuck is wrong with you cretins?

Hey, you know what else would be a money-making opportunity? A poll tax. :thup:

You're actually suggesting it should cost money to hear a political candidate's positions?

The Republicans had their debate. Trump won. Hillary is his opponent. It would be fun to watch but a side show none the less.

He wants the network....Fox News....to donate $10M to women's health. They have the money. Bernie NEEDS this debate. Trump doesnt. So good for him. Accept it....but get something out of it.

This is the attitude we need in Washington. We don't NEED to protect Europe and South Korea. But we do. For nothing. It's time we get something in return.
Did that 5million he wanted for a debate happen a few months ago? I cant remember..
I think this would be a good chance for him to win over some of bernies supporters. IF he plays his cards right anyways..

It would be brilliant. Debate Bernie... but don't attack him. Smear Hillary. Tell Bernie how badly the DNC treated him. Heck...let Bernie win it...be very nice to him. Basically seal Crooked Hillarys fate...and if not....win over a few Bernie voters.
Of course you might win a few bernie voters over to the dump side but the vast majority who aren't dummies will be on the Hill wagon especially after bern said in other words that trump is an AH and he'll fight trump all the way

He's Trump. He could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and they wouldn't find anything wrong.

This is an unscheduled one. It's actually against the rules of both parties. A cross party or non sanctioned debate makes one immediately ineligible for remaining party debates. BUT....Trump had won the nomination so it doesn't matter. And Hillary is a scared bitch and won't debate Bernie anymore....so what does he care???

A DNC vs RNC debate....pre-convention....is unheard of.

So yeah....it's unique and if Bernie and Trump do this unscheduled GIFT TO NETWORK RATINGS....why not make the network pitch in some cash to a charity???

Or....do you hate women??? Ya sexist bigot.

The only good thing to be said about that lying AH that miserable pos is he might bring the senate back into dem hands

Come on Bernie! All you have to do is this and I'll debate you all day

nfla_2012_event_pic.jpg
damn, I thought you were serious. I was about to rag trumps ass. Sorry for giving you too much credit :)

Only you would think that was serious. Thats ssoooooo you.
I thought you were serious about trump saying Bernie had to do one thing. Dumbfuck. Like I said, I am sorry for giving you too much credit and shit.

He did, he challenged him to a debate until Bernie accepted. Then he said "On one condition!" and then made the condition as silly as possible.

Someone ELSE should give 10 million and then I'll accept the debate that I accepted at first.

Forum List

Back