Trump : I will debate Sanders for $10M for womens health issues

"I’d love to debate Bernie, but they have to pay a lot of money for it."

--- Typical. What a whore.

IKR? Only whores and complete assholes donate their time and shit to charity. What a fuckin whackadoodle!

Kiss ass trump He'll say or do anything now to try and get women to vote for him Lying scum

Trump is doing what is commonly called "chickening out".

And I won't debate anyone on that point unless they donate ten million dollars to charity first.

And I won't debate anyone on that point unless they donate ten million dollars to charity first.
how is he chickening out?

He wants the network....Fox News....to donate $10M to women's health. They have the money. Bernie NEEDS this debate. Trump doesnt. So good for him. Accept it....but get something out of it.

This is the attitude we need in Washington. We don't NEED to protect Europe and South Korea. But we do. For nothing. It's time we get something in return.

To charity fucko!

Sanders is the only one to gain. Trump has nothing to gain, so if he could win some bonus points with women by raising $10 mil to women's charity for a fight, then he should.

He wants the network....Fox News....to donate $10M to women's health. They have the money. Bernie NEEDS this debate. Trump doesnt. So good for him. Accept it....but get something out of it.

This is the attitude we need in Washington. We don't NEED to protect Europe and South Korea. But we do. For nothing. It's time we get something in return.
Did that 5million he wanted for a debate happen a few months ago? I cant remember..
I think this would be a good chance for him to win over some of bernies supporters. IF he plays his cards right anyways..

Did that 5million he wanted for a debate happen a few months ago? I cant remember..
I think this would be a good chance for him to win over some of bernies supporters. IF he plays his cards right anyways..
It's not that complicated. He realized taking the debate was a mistake, so he's weaseling out. He has a pattern on this. LOL

Of course Hillary is bent like a broken stick.

To charity fucko!

Sanders is the only one to gain. Trump has nothing to gain, so if he could win some bonus points with women by raising $10 mil to women's charity for a fight, then he should.
Yeah the guy who has bashed women in so many ways now comes up with this BS Trump is a con man and liar No more no Less

No way bernies supporters aren't idiots like dumps are

It would be brilliant. Debate Bernie... but don't attack him. Smear Hillary. Tell Bernie how badly the DNC treated him. Heck...let Bernie win it...be very nice to him. Basically seal Crooked Hillarys fate...and if not....win over a few Bernie voters.

IKR? Only whores and complete assholes donate their time and shit to charity. What a fuckin whackadoodle!

Only narcissistic assholes demand to be paid to lay out their positions as a candidate. Both the crass commercialization of the political system and the heretofore unexplored depths of Narcissistic Personality Disorder have now been overtopped like a levee after Hurricane Katrina.

The ole bait and switch.
elaborate?
Its a common tactic. I challenge you then I switch and propose conditions that put you in a no win position. You say "no I wont pay 10 million dollars to debate you" and then Trump says you hate charity. if Bernie takes the bait Trump has him reacting to the tune of 10 million and assumes the superior position.

It's not that complicated. He realized taking the debate was a mistake, so he's weaseling out. He has a pattern on this. LOL

Of course Hillary is bent like a broken stick.
The comments followed Trump's appearance on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night, during which he said he would be willing to debate Sanders if it was to benefit charity. "If I debated him we would have such high ratings," Trump said. "Take that money and give it to some worthy charity."
:dunno:

Forum List

Back