Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding'

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Donald Trump now has investigators in Hawaii researching Obama's origins and they are not believing what they are finding out about the President. I knew Trump would do this. He has the resources and ability that the average American doesn't have to find out vital information. I think he might find out the truth about if Obama was born in a hospital in Hawaii or one out of the country. I believe that this has the White House very nervous.

Trump: I Have Investigators in Hawaii...'They Cannot Believe What They're Finding' - Donald Trump - Fox Nation

The Page by Mark Halperin | Trump Conducting Hawaii Investigation Into Obama's Birthplace

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Do you think given all the issues that this country is facing that this is something that resonates with the public? That they care about this?

DONALD TRUMP:
The Constitution of the United States…great document. And you agree with it?

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Yeah, sure.

DONALD TRUMP:
It says you have to be born in this country. Essential. Have to be born in this country, okay? If he wasn’t born in this country, he has conned the whole world.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
But you’re saying it’s a con. That’s what you’re saying.

DONALD TRUMP:
I’m not saying anything. I’m saying--

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Sure you are.

DONALD TRUMP:
I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come-- forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching-- I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
--David Letterman

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
--Jay Leno
Dump Truck's "investigation" is as phony as the jokes, and only CON$ are stupid enough to swallow both. :rofl::lmao:

--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
--David Letterman

:lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

Just for funzies, what if it was found out that Obama really wasnt born in Hawaii? Then what?

Just for funzies, what if it was found out that Obama really wasnt born in Hawaii? Then what?

Now, that's a good question.

I'm not sure it makes a difference to his citizenship, since wherever he was born, his mother was still a US citizen at the time. I think it might spark some changes in how states go about letting someone put their name on the ballot. At the moment, my understanding is that they simply take the person's word for it that they're eligible, unless and until someone with standing challenges it.

I'm not entirely sure why members of the voting population themselves aren't seen as having standing. If anyone has a right to protest a legally-unqualified candidate, wouldn't you think it would be the voters?

I'm not sure it makes a difference to his citizenship, since wherever he was born, his mother was still a US citizen at the time. I think it might spark some changes in how states go about letting someone put their name on the ballot. At the moment, my understanding is that they simply take the person's word for it that they're eligible, unless and until someone with standing challenges it.

I'm not entirely sure why members of the voting population themselves aren't seen as having standing. If anyone has a right to protest a legally-unqualified candidate, wouldn't you think it would be the voters?

But it would put this in a very sticky situation, wouldnt it?

DONALD TRUMP:
It says you have to be born in this country. Essential. Have to be born in this country, okay? If he wasn’t born in this country, he has conned the whole world.

His citizenship is not the issue. The issue would be that his presidency would then be illegal. Therefore, every law, every order, every piece of paper signed by Obama would be invalid. If he obtained the office dishonestly, he would not only have to leave office, but everything he's done over the past two years would have to be scrapped. You do see that, right?

What the voters think is immaterial. If he was ineligible to run, then everything he's done is also.

Trump always sounds like a sleazy internet marketer.

You won't BELIEVE!!

You're right Trumpy, I won't.

Would Biden become prez if that were the case? Or would that be invalid as well since he was also duped?
The mind boggles.

But it would put this in a very sticky situation, wouldnt it?

DONALD TRUMP:

Trump is mistaken. The Constitution doesn't say you have to be born in this country. It says you have to be a natural-born citizen, as in a citizen by birth, rather than being naturalized. A person whose biological parent is a US citizen at the time of his birth is a natural-born citizen.

I dont think so, Cecilie. Then again, Im no expert. But Arnie wanted to run for prez and he couldnt because he was not born here. The whole point of the highest office is, one has to be a natural born citizen. The person running..not his parents. At least, thats what I think the founding fathers had in mind. But again...Im no expert.

His citizenship is not the issue. The issue would be that his presidency would then be illegal. Therefore, every law, every order, every piece of paper signed by Obama would be invalid. If he obtained the office dishonestly, he would not only have to leave office, but everything he's done over the past two years would have to be scrapped. You do see that, right?

What the voters think is immaterial. If he was ineligible to run, then everything he's done is also.

How would his Presidency be illegal if his citizenship isn't an issue?

I agree that, if he were ineligible to be President, then he would certainly have to leave office immediately. I don't even know how the government would go about untangling that mess, since there's no precedent for it. I doubt they would be willing to simply void everything he did the entire time, but I can see where if they didn't, it would be a feeding frenzy of lawsuits and court challenges.

I think what the voters think is VERY material. Right now, apparently, they aren't viewed by the courts as having standing to challenge a candidate's eligibility to run for office; only his opponents, apparently, are viewed as having standing. That seems ridiculous to me, since any voter in the US would qualify as an "involved party" in MY book.

I dont think so, Cecilie. Then again, Im no expert. But Arnie wanted to run for prez and he couldnt because he was not born here. The whole point of the highest office is, one has to be a natural born citizen. The person running..not his parents. At least, thats what I think the founding fathers had in mind. But again...Im no expert.

Were Arnie's parents born here? Also, there is that little, hard to explain birth announcement that continues to be conveniently ignored by birthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back