Hypothetical Question

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Grace, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    what would happen IF it was discovered Obama was indeed born somewhere else....what then? I dont give a damn right now where he was born since the horse is already out of the proverbial barn, the milk has already spilled, etc....I wanted to know what the repercussions would be to the USA, the laws he signed, who would take over in his stead, etc.

Would speaker of the house take charge? Or would Biden become prez? Or wouldnt it be a fraudulent action and therefore McCain/Palin take over? What about the laws Obama signed or any documents pertaining to running this country? Would they be legit? And what exactly IS the requirements to run for the highest office? Does the one running need to be born here or just his/her parent(s)?

The thread about Trump got this going in my head and quite a few gave some good answers as to what they think would be the results and counter results..until it turned into a birther thread. Please refrain from making this thread like that one. This hypothetical could be for anyone running for office of presidency. So....in the Constitution, does it state anywhere what could or would happen IF the president not a US citizen and what results would that bring to remedy it? Where would the presidency fall..and to whom?

2. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Biden would *probably* take over, though I can see the argument that Boehner should having *some* validity.

In all likelihood, any bill, EO or any other directive he signed would probably be found null and void ab initio.

3. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,991
    Consider this, what if there were no hypothetical questions??

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Being a political chic, Id think youd want to cover all the bases...even hypothetical ones that arent impossible to not happen.

5. R.D.

R.D. Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,375
    What Oddball said hopefully
    Plus maybe the destruction of the democrat party as we know it.
    Just for fun watching liberal and the ooohhh so smug and above it all heads explode :)

6. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    When Nixon resigned over scandal his VP took over. The precedent would be for the VP to become president and then they can appoint their own VP under the 25th I think.

7. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    NONE. murkins are pussies.

8. westwall

westwall USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,734

So says the dickhead who abandoned ship. You must be Maximum Leader Murkin, biggest pussy of them all....

9. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,991
    Just kiddin', Gracie, a play on 'hypothetical.'

I don't think there is any chance that Obama would be removed. Even the Supeme Court would hesitate to remove a President elected by the people.

Based on how Democrats responded to a rapist who lied in federal court, sexually harrassed women, that is by 'circling he wagons,' I assume the same would be true of this fraud.

I even question what the results of the following election would reveal as there are so many wimps who would be afraid of being called racists.

The best use of any question of whether or not President Obama was born in the US is to jerk the chain of his supporters who believe he was born here with no proof, and tell them how similar they are to religious folk, the other 'believers.'

10. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    But the context of him running was he/her was a legitimate candidate...and it turns out he/she is not. Which makes his/her partner party to it even if it was unknown to that vp. All is null and void? Wouldnt it go to the runner up for the office? And would it bea resignation....or prosecution if it was discovered?