Trump Hires Guy Who Organized Rock Throwing Protest at U.S. Marines

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
So the guy who says "I will make America great again" starts by hiring clowns who do this?

"On Wednesday, we learned that Ukrainian authorities have accused Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of organizing protests against a NATO military exercise in Ukraine on behalf of the pro-Russian Party of Regions.

Now we’re learning about some of the details of that protest and they are not pretty.

Fusion.net talked with Lt. Colonel Tom Doman, who was one of the U.S. soldiers who was in Ukraine to help plan the NATO exercise, dubbed Sea Breeze 2006. When he and 112 of his fellow soldiers were en route to a NATO compound, anti-NATO protesters descended upon their vehicles.

“We had rocks thrown at us,” Doman tells Fusion. “Rocks hit Marines. Buses were rocked back and forth. We were just trying to get to our base.” Nice
Trump campaign chair Manafort organized protesters who threw rocks at US troops: report

What else would you expect of someone who hires the head man of the right wing conspiracy "news" site Breitbart as his campaign CEO?

Manafort also helped get the pro Russian president of the Ukraine get elected just before Russia invaded Ukraine. He also received 12.4 MILLION for his services.

So the guy who says "I will make America great again" starts by hiring clowns who do this?

"On Wednesday, we learned that Ukrainian authorities have accused Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of organizing protests against a NATO military exercise in Ukraine on behalf of the pro-Russian Party of Regions.

Now we’re learning about some of the details of that protest and they are not pretty.

Fusion.net talked with Lt. Colonel Tom Doman, who was one of the U.S. soldiers who was in Ukraine to help plan the NATO exercise, dubbed Sea Breeze 2006. When he and 112 of his fellow soldiers were en route to a NATO compound, anti-NATO protesters descended upon their vehicles.

“We had rocks thrown at us,” Doman tells Fusion. “Rocks hit Marines. Buses were rocked back and forth. We were just trying to get to our base.” Nice
Trump campaign chair Manafort organized protesters who threw rocks at US troops: report
it's a bit thin. it's fun to watch the rich lowry types lose their grip on the world of journalism.

Last edited:

Yawn!

Thin? the campaign manager for a presidential aspirant was found organizing Russian protesters against U.S. Marines? I think it's disgusting and whatever else it a gross act of un-American behavior against U.S. soldiers.

Manafort also helped get the pro Russian president of the Ukraine get elected just before Russia invaded Ukraine. He also received 12.4 MILLION for his services.
What do you think campaign managers do when the elections are over? They go to work for candidates in foreign nations even the democrats. Nothing to see here.

What do you think campaign managers do when the elections are over? They go to work for candidates in foreign nations even the democrats. Nothing to see here.

Oh sure they all organize protests against American soldiers. NOT!

Thin? the campaign manager for a presidential aspirant was found organizing Russian protesters against U.S. Marines? I think it's disgusting and whatever else it a gross act of un-American behavior against U.S. soldiers.
So thin it has to run around in the shower to get wet.....you need to get a job or a hobby...

Wish you were that vigilant about lying Hillary's e-mails.

You think not? I was in Germany when one of Gore's campaign chiefs while running the campaign of a man that wanted the US out of Germany he went on a terror over closing US bases in Germany. The things he said about our troops was so bad I did not know he was an American until I got back home and seen him running Obama's campaign...yes it was David Plouffe.

Wish you were that vigilant about lying Hillary's e-mails.
I would if they contained anything, but then your track record on that sucks pretty bad, I mean really, really, bad.

You think not? I was in Germany when one of Gore's campaign chiefs while running the campaign of a man that wanted the US out of Germany he went on a terror over closing US bases in Germany. The things he said about our troops was so bad I did not know he was an American until I got back home and seen him running Obama's campaign...yes it was David Plouffe.
Cite? or you made it up.

Forum List

Back