Trump Hatred

It's so easy to hate Trump. The media can turn any decent human-being into the Anti-Christ.
Give them enough time they can turn Jesus Christ into Joseph Stalin.
Did you ever see Stalin talking like this?

Hah! Trump doesn't need help being painted as in idiot, it's self evident every time he opens his mouth.

I looked up sock on the internet and it's some kind of protective services. The only protection I have on here is what the phone company provides. Have a good day. At least it wasn't another insult as I expected it would be coming from you.
No, you're confusing 'sock' as it is used in programming, short for socket layer something or other (your protection thing you mentioned) and 'sock puppet account' or 'sock account' for short, which is, essentially, a false online persona created for deceptive purposes. "I think", that's my understanding of it, anyway.

I looked up sock on the internet and it's some kind of protective services. The only protection I have on here is what the phone company provides. Have a good day. At least it wasn't another insult as I expected it would be coming from you.
Since you don't appear to know, look up sock accounts. They have nothing to do with protective services. And what insults have I given you?

Hatred of Trump on the Left is mainly a smokescreen. They load the "airwaves" with personal slander (racist, sexist, criminal, pervert, Putin-loving bastard, and so on) because they can't really get any traction criticizing his policies or actions as President - if they are truthful about it.

Who is going to be repulsed by, "That bastard tried to seal our southern border!" "He wants our NATO allies to live up to their financial commitments!" "He's trying to make the Chinese deal with us fairly!" "He thinks the Washington bureaucracy ["the Deep State"] is running wild!"

People actually agree with all that, so there no option but to slander President Trump with false memes.

His policies? What policies? you mean massive tax cuts for his rich buddies, his killing women's reproductive rights? His creating and atmosphere of bullying, dog whistling his base to send death threats to election officials who preside over outcomes they don't' like, and death threats to judges and clerks because he is under indictment for criminal behaviour? Hell, hate crimes spiked when he took office, no wonder the KKK loves him.

crusader.jpg

what war did trump start again?
I'll tell you what war he paid lip service to getting us out of but lacked the courage to do it and kicked the can to Biden, who had the courage to do it, despite the eminent dangers to lives and his reputation, he did it anyway, the reasons of which is the why Trump didn't do it.

I'll tell you what war he paid lip service to getting us out of but lacked the courage to do it and kicked the can to Biden, who had the courage to do it, despite the eminent dangers to lives and his reputation, he did it anyway, the reasons of which is the why Trump didn't do it.
You mean Quid Pro implemented the plan that TRUMP! created and started? The one he didn't bother to change at all?

No, you're confusing 'sock' as it is used in programming, short for socket layer something or other (your protection thing you mentioned) and 'sock puppet account' or 'sock account' for short, which is, essentially, a false online persona created for deceptive purposes. "I think", that's my understanding of it, anyway.
Thank you some idiot accused me of that.

You hate someone you never met is the point. You tried to make a funny and say you "met" him. You did not. You think it's silly, that I showed you were silly.
Nope. I said I was in the same room as him. Obviously you are just spouting inane shit. You don't have to have a personal relationship with a crook to know he's not qualified to be president.

It's so easy to hate Trump. The media can turn any decent human-being into the Anti-Christ.
Give them enough time they can turn Jesus Christ into Joseph Stalin.

Some people just earn the hate, by being So VERY HATEFUL towards others who do not think just like them.

Some people just earn the hate, by being So VERY HATEFUL towards others who do not think just like them.
These people say the most vicious, ugly things they can come up with, they threaten violence on a daily basis, and then they complain about anything negative said about their orange god.

Personally, I don't think hating Trump (or anyone else, for that matter) is constructive. He's not the problem. But this non-stop whining victimization in which these people exist is just bizarre.

Last edited:
Nope. I said I was in the same room as him. Obviously you are just spouting inane shit. You don't have to have a personal relationship with a crook to know he's not qualified to be president.
And you refused to say how big that "room" was, even whether it had a roof. Now, don't move the goal posts, I said hatred, not presidential qualifications. I don't think Quid Pro Joe has the qualifications to be a good president, but I don't hate his guts and hope he'll end up in prison some day, or any such nonsense as I see spouted on here about TRUMP!. Nor do I boast about hating him. Now, how big was that "room" you were in with him?

And you refused to say how big that "room" was, even whether it had a roof. Now, don't move the goal posts, I said hatred, not presidential qualifications. I don't think Quid Pro Joe has the qualifications to be a good president, but I don't hate his guts and hope he'll end up in prison some day, or any such nonsense as I see spouted on here about TRUMP!. Nor do I boast about hating him. Now, how big was that "room" you were in with him?
What a goofy response. You display the same logic and reason most MAGA cult members display.

What a goofy response. You display the same logic and reason most MAGA cult members display.
You're doing a lot of dodging to avoid a simple answer. You claimed you were in the same room with him because you went to a rally. THAT was a goofy response. Here's the reality, you hate a guy you never met who didn't harm you, and no, you didn't meet him, didn't talk to him, didn't spend any time with him, didn't work with him, didn't live next door to him. You literally hate him, for no good reason.

You're doing a lot of dodging to avoid a simple answer. You claimed you were in the same room with him because you went to a rally. THAT was a goofy response. Here's the reality, you hate a guy you never met who didn't harm you, and no, you didn't meet him, didn't talk to him, didn't spend any time with him, didn't work with him, didn't live next door to him. You literally hate him, for no good reason.
There are lots of good reasons to hate trump if you want to go that route. His lack of intelligence , his uncouth ness , his insincerity , his lies , his dishonesty and cruelty in dealing with others and holding himself in higher regard than the nation's well-being. Just to name a few of his more important faults.

Forum List

Back