Trump has revived Nazi threat

You know, the pardoning of sheriff Arpaio this afternoon is only gonna embolden the white supremacists. Just watch, they are going to start holding more rallies and are going to get a bit bolder and even more violent.

David Duke is probably celebrating this moment.
There have been too many racist statements and incidents, they all add up.

trump the PINO, will be remembered as a racist who represented only a small group of Americans, including the KKK and Nazis.

One picture is worth a thousand words.

trumo kissing kkk ass.jpg

By pardoning Sheriff Joe, Trump just sent a dog whistle to every law enforcement head in America that they need not concern themselves about violating the constitutional civil rights of Americans by racial profiling. All will be forgiven.
True.

Trump also sent a dog whistle to conservatives that his administration will continue to tolerate ignorance, hate, bigotry, and racism and that rightists are at liberty to practice their bigotry, racism, and hate with impunity.
The message to law enforcement was that you can now enforce the laws concerning illegal aliens. Obama pardoned over 1000 lawbreakers. President Trump pardoned a laws enforcer.

By pardoning Sheriff Joe, Trump just sent a dog whistle to every law enforcement head in America that they need not concern themselves about violating the constitutional civil rights of Americans by racial profiling. All will be forgiven.

If the ones he arrested are illegals, then they don't get civil rights of Americans, their not American.
So he's trying to do his job and arrest criminals but if you look like a law breaker he can't ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you really that dense? By stopping and questioning people without probable cause, he is also stopping and questioning American citizens and demanding their papers. Under Joe, AZ was turning into another Germany with it's own Gestapo.
Such hate from you people knows no bounds. Lighten up! He was elected by a majority of votes. A landslide. 63 Million people wanted him. We're not Alt-right. Alt means those who oppose our conservative values. They are a tiny minority.

I don't approve of those pardons, either, although most drug offenses should be taken off the law books. But, I read your argument as, "two wrongs make a right!"
It means you don't have cause to complain about Trump's pardon when you and the media never complained of obama's pardons.

This article covers it pretty well.

We thought the Nazi threat was dead. But Donald Trump has revived it | Jonathan Freedland

The word from the White House is that the events at Charlottesville are behind them now, and they’re ready to move on. Sure, there is still some fallout from the 12 August march by neo-Nazis, white supremacists and the Ku Klux Klan, as well as from Donald Trump’s subsequent declaration that those racists and fascists who carried flaming torches and swastika flags included some “very fine people”. There are reverberations too from the president’s initial non-condemnation condemnation, in which if he saw “hatred, bigotry and violence” at all, he saw it “on many sides”.

<more>
Trump condemned both antifa and the white nationalists. I don't know what you idiots want from him..

You know, the pardoning of sheriff Arpaio this afternoon is only gonna embolden the white supremacists. Just watch, they are going to start holding more rallies and are going to get a bit bolder and even more violent.

trump the PINO, will be remembered as a racist who represented only a small group of Americans, including the KKK and Nazis.
If, as you rightly point out the KKK/Nazis represent "only a small group" why is the LIB MSM trying to make it appear that President Trump is encouraging these groups to "take over America" asshloe?
You could round up every member of the KKK in America and fit them into an AW change room!

If, as you rightly point out the KKK/Nazis represent "only a small group" why is the LIB MSM trying to make it appear that President Trump is encouraging these groups to "take over America" asshloe?
You could round up every member of the KKK in America and fit them into an AW change room!
99% of "KKK" and "Neo-Nazis" are feds.

“For 70 years, since the end of the second world war, a consensus held across the democratic world that seemed so obvious it barely needed stating. It declared that some ideas are beyond the pale, that certain beliefs are taboo because they are unconscionable.
[…]
Incredibly, Trump has ditched that understanding. When he praised those marchers, he stomped all over that taboo.” ibid

This is not to say, of course, that in the United States Trump and other bigots aren’t at liberty to express their bigotry and hate, as hate speech is entitled to Constitutional protections.

Nor does it mean anyone advocates ‘silencing’ bigots, racists, neo-fascists, and others on the hateful right.

It does mean, however, that Trump’s failure to condemn the neo-fascist right has given license to bigots and racists to pursue their agenda of fear and hate in mainstream American politics – we see this with regard to Republicans’ efforts to suppress the votes of minority citizens, the enactment of policies hostile to transgender Americans, the Muslim travel ban, and policies hostile to immigrants’ rights.

And with the pardoning of the likes of Arpaio, Trump has further emboldened racists and bigots to propagate their hateful policies of exclusion and discrimination.

Neo-Nazis, fascists, and white supremacist are no longer an invisible entity relegated to the fringes of American political discourse, but have become a significant component of the Republican party and the conservative ‘movement,’ no matter how much either denies this fact.

That's the catch. If they are illegal, they are not American citizens and thus not subject to constitutional rights given forth in the US Constitution.

If they are, they can produce the proof and be left alone.

I'm white and when I get stopped by the cops I have to produce an ID and proof that I am legal to be here. Am I being racially profiled?

I have a nifty idea. How about WE treat illegals caught sneaking into our country like Mexico treats illegals sneaking into theirs? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

Last edited:

That's the catch. If they are illegal, they are not American citizens and thus not subject to constitutional rights given forth in the US Constitution.

I'm white and when I get stopped by the cops I have to produce an ID and proof that I am legal to be here. Am I being racially profiled?

I have a nifty idea. How about WE treat illegals caught sneaking into our country like Mexico treats illegals sneaking into theirs? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

That is a flat out lie. You do NOT have to produce your Id and proof that you are legally here, if you get stopped by the police. In fact, here is proof:

According to the constitution and the Supreme Court, an officer of the law must have probable cause to demand your ID. According to Sheriff Joe, and Trump, you have no such constitutional right.

If something Trump has done causes the real, genuine Nazi-types to clearly identify themselves, than he has made a contribution to America. Should this 'group' ever make the wrong move, its elimination will be facilitated.

This article covers it pretty well.

We thought the Nazi threat was dead. But Donald Trump has revived it | Jonathan Freedland

The word from the White House is that the events at Charlottesville are behind them now, and they’re ready to move on. Sure, there is still some fallout from the 12 August march by neo-Nazis, white supremacists and the Ku Klux Klan, as well as from Donald Trump’s subsequent declaration that those racists and fascists who carried flaming torches and swastika flags included some “very fine people”. There are reverberations too from the president’s initial non-condemnation condemnation, in which if he saw “hatred, bigotry and violence” at all, he saw it “on many sides”.

<more>

Kill yourself faggot not everyone who is against removing the memorials is a racist or a Nazi and not everyone who was there protesting the removal was a racist Nazi so get fucked you POS.

That is a flat out lie. You do NOT have to produce your Id and proof that you are legally here, if you get stopped by the police. In fact, here is proof:

According to the constitution and the Supreme Court, an officer of the law must have probable cause to demand your ID. According to Sheriff Joe, and Trump, you have no such constitutional right.

No according to Sheriff Joe police can ask to see ID but those being asked can tell them to get lost.

No according to Sheriff Joe police can ask to see ID but those being asked can tell them to get lost.

If I have to choose between what Sheriff Joe thinks, and what the Supreme Court thinks, I will go with the Supreme Court. If Joe had followed the law, instead of his personal interpretation of the law, he would not have been convicted, he would not have lost his last election, and Mariposa County would have saved millions of dollars in fines.

This seems to be a common misconception lately.

As I pointed out in another thread, the USSC has ruled on more than one occasion that constitutional rights are not limited to citizens. I will copy what I wrote there to this thread, as it addresses your comment.

The USSC has ruled that non-citizens have rights as persons under the constitution on numerous occasions. See Chew v Colding:
Such rights include those protected by the First and the Fifth Amendments and by the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. None of these provisions acknowledges and distinction between citizens and resident aliens.
KWONG HAI CHEW v. COLDING | 344 U.S. 590 (1953) | Leagle.com

Wo v Hopkins:
The guarantees of protection contained in the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution extend to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, without regard to differences of race, of color, or of nationality.
Yick Wo v. Hopkins

Zadvydas v Davis:
Once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the Due Process Clause applies to all persons within the United States, including aliens, whether their presence is lawful, unlawful, temporary, or permanent.
ZADVYDAS v. DAVIS

There are certainly constitutional protections that are specific to citizens, and even where non-citizens are concerned, there sometimes seems to be ambiguity from the USSC, but it is not true that constitutional protections only apply to citizens, according to our history and the rulings of the USSC.

Also, I am unaware of any law requiring someone to always carry ID. You must have ID for certain things, such as driving or buying alcohol, but a person walking down the street is under no obligation to carry any sort of ID.

99% of "KKK" and "Neo-Nazis" are feds.

What do you base that on?

If I have to choose between what Sheriff Joe thinks, and what the Supreme Court thinks, I will go with the Supreme Court. If Joe had followed the law, instead of his personal interpretation of the law, he would not have been convicted, he would not have lost his last election, and Mariposa County would have saved millions of dollars in fines.

I'm pretty sure it was a federal district court not the SCOTUS. Regardless you're just mad because he was upholding US immigration laws.

I'm pretty sure it was a federal district court not the SCOTUS. Regardless you're just mad because he was upholding US immigration laws.

It was a US district judge, Susan Bolton, that held Arpaio in contempt. As far as SCOTUS, perhaps that is in reference to Arizona v United States, where SB 1070 was found to interfere with federal powers, or trying to perform actions that are part of federal powers, in 3 of 4 provisions?

Will Sheriff Joe Arpaio Go To Jail For Aggressive Immigration Enforcement?

Forum List

Back