Trump has revived Nazi threat

By pardoning Sheriff Joe, Trump just sent a dog whistle to every law enforcement head in America that they need not concern themselves about violating the constitutional civil rights of Americans by racial profiling. All will be forgiven.
I truly hope you are right pal.
I shudder to think about about how many innocent lives the sheriff saved by locking up the fucking illegal mexican vermin.
NO ONE in the sheriff's 'tent city' was 'innocent'! NO ONE!

If the OP doesn't get at least 5 funnies I'll be disappointed

You know, the pardoning of sheriff Arpaio this afternoon is only gonna embolden the white supremacists. Just watch, they are going to start holding more rallies and are going to get a bit bolder and even more violent.

David Duke is probably celebrating this moment.
Your 'predictions' have ALL turned out to be bullshit!
Now go back to cleaning up the AW parking lot!

By pardoning Sheriff Joe, Trump just sent a dog whistle to every law enforcement head in America that they need not concern themselves about violating the constitutional civil rights of Americans by racial profiling. All will be forgiven.
I truly hope you are right pal.
I shudder to think about about how many innocent lives the sheriff saved by locking up the fucking illegal mexican vermin.
NO ONE in the sheriff's 'tent city' was 'innocent'! NO ONE!
Bullshit

Liberal officials throughout the country routinely violate the law with impunity. Hillary was caught, red-handed, breaking serious laws and she got a pass. Liberals protect foreign rapists from deportation in sanctuary cities. Liberals don't give a fuck about laws.

Hillary is not president. If she broke laws, like Trump said she did, then you have only Trump to blame for not fulfilling his promise to hire a special prosecutor and have her investigated, indicted, convicted, and incarcerated.

Looks like Trump lied to you again.

If the ones he arrested are illegals, then they don't get civil rights of Americans, their not American.
So he's trying to do his job and arrest criminals but if you look like a law breaker he can't ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you really that dense? By stopping and questioning people without probable cause, he is also stopping and questioning American citizens and demanding their papers. Under Joe, AZ was turning into another Germany with it's own Gestapo.

One of the many similarities between Democrats and Nazis is their coalition with the genocidal Islamist

……and other similarities between the Dems and Nazis are that they are fanatical axxholes, they want to ban guns, they are religious bigots, they love totalitarian government, euthanize the sick, crony capitalism, use entertainment to normalize their hate, political violence, cult of personality politicians, regional eugenics……

……and other similarities between the Dems and Nazis are that they are fanatical axxholes, they want to ban guns, they are religious bigots, they love totalitarian government, euthanize the sick, crony capitalism, use entertainment to normalize their hate, political violence, cult of personality politicians, regional eugenics……

Trog, I think that you are just having a bad day, and need a hug.

I'm curious about this idea that the pardon of Arpaio will embolden racists and white supremacists. Did Obama embolden drug users and dealers by pardoning multiple drug offenders? Did he embolden people to commit bank fraud by pardoning multiple people convicted of bank fraud offenses? Did you embolden people to submit false taxes by pardoning multiple people convicted of tax fraud?

Obama pardoned 212 people. Bush pardoned 200 before that. Clinton pardoned 459 before that. I wonder how many claims there were of emboldening criminals because of those nearly 900 pardons?

List of people pardoned or granted clemency by the President of the United States - Wikipedia

Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2017) | PARDON | Department of Justice

This article covers it pretty well.

We thought the Nazi threat was dead. But Donald Trump has revived it | Jonathan Freedland

The word from the White House is that the events at Charlottesville are behind them now, and they’re ready to move on. Sure, there is still some fallout from the 12 August march by neo-Nazis, white supremacists and the Ku Klux Klan, as well as from Donald Trump’s subsequent declaration that those racists and fascists who carried flaming torches and swastika flags included some “very fine people”. There are reverberations too from the president’s initial non-condemnation condemnation, in which if he saw “hatred, bigotry and violence” at all, he saw it “on many sides”.

<more>

We thought the Nazi threat was dead. But Donald Trump has revived it | Jonathan Freedland

Is Jonathan crowd funding his sex change operation?
It's obvious he's been overdoing the hormone treatments. LOL!

The writing and exposition stands.
As a shining example of liberal hysteria.
Really?
White nationalist demonstrators use shields as they guard the entrance to Lee Park in Charlottesville. Photograph: Steve Helber/AP
5082.jpg

Wow, a couple of dozen losers.....we never had those before Trump......DERP!

I'm curious about this idea that the pardon of Arpaio will embolden racists and white supremacists. Did Obama embolden drug users and dealers by pardoning multiple drug offenders? Did he embolden people to commit bank fraud by pardoning multiple people convicted of bank fraud offenses? Did you embolden people to submit false taxes by pardoning multiple people convicted of tax fraud?

Obama pardoned 212 people. Bush pardoned 200 before that. Clinton pardoned 459 before that. I wonder how many claims there were of emboldening criminals because of those nearly 900 pardons?

List of people pardoned or granted clemency by the President of the United States - Wikipedia

Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2017) | PARDON | Department of Justice

I don't approve of those pardons, either, although most drug offenses should be taken off the law books. But, I read your argument as, "two wrongs make a right!"

--------------------------------- and everything you list is why i say that i can't ever consider dems , liberals and lefties as anything other than enemies TCrat !!

Plenty, as I recall.

Another example of presidents being given too much credit. Trump has revived the threat of Nazis? He single-handedly broke a taboo that no one else had broken for 70 years?

There's a lot of exaggeration in there. And it's not necessary exaggeration; Trump says plenty of things for which he can rightfully be criticized.

This same sort of thing happened with Obama, and although it's been a long time, I'm pretty sure I remember it with Bush. I expect it's probably happened with nearly every president. People love to use presidents as scapegoats or treat them like idols.

Takes the matter WAY too far. There are so many valid criticisms of Trump, why invent serious slurs that lessen the impact of the nam "Hitler".
This article covers it pretty well.

The word from the White House is that the events at Charlottesville are behind them now, and they’re ready to move on. Sure, there is still some fallout from the 12 August march by neo-Nazis, white supremacists and the Ku Klux Klan, as well as from Donald Trump’s subsequent declaration that those racists and fascists who carried flaming torches and swastika flags included some “very fine people”. There are reverberations too from the president’s initial non-condemnation condemnation, in which if he saw “hatred, bigotry and violence” at all, he saw it “on many sides”.

<more>

Takes the matter WAY too far. There are so many valid criticisms of Trump, why use slurs that lessen the impact of the name "Hitler" ?

--------------------------------- and everything you list is why i say that i can't ever consider dems , liberals and lefties as anything other than enemies TCrat !!

Then you equal the young, uneducated writer comparing Trump to Hitler.

Plenty, as I recall.

I don't recall that kind of rhetoric, but I could just not remember, or may not have noticed it.

If people making those kinds of claims about this pardon said the same sorts of things about other pardons, then I applaud their consistency.

Forum List

Back