Trump has North Korean ship seized..................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, I'm guessing that Un and Trump's relationship is gonna get a bit rocky going forward. Un has been firing missiles, and today, Trump had a ship seized that was in violation of sanctions imposed on N. Korea.

North Korean ship used to illicitly transport coal is seized over sanctions violation, US announces

A North Korean cargo vessel used to transport coal was seized in violation of international sanctions against the rogue regime, the U.S. Justice Department announced Thursday, just hours after the hermit kingdom fired two suspected short-range missiles.

The 17,061-ton vessel, called the Wise Honest, is one of North Korea’s largest bulk carriers used to illicitly ship coal from North Korea and deliver heavy machinery to the Hermit Kingdom, officials said. U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said this is the first time a North Korean cargo ship was seized for violating international sanctions.

“This sanctions-busting ship is now out of service,” Assistant Attorney General Demers said in a news release. “North Korea, and the companies that help it evade U.S. and U.N. sanctions, should know that we will use all tools at our disposal — including a civil forfeiture action such as this one or criminal charges — to enforce the sanctions enacted by the U.S. and the global community.

Noko violated sanctions

End of the attempt to make Trump the bad guy

Didn't say that this was good or bad, just said that it was going to be a bit rocky going forward, because Un is firing short range missiles (probably testing guidance systems), and now, Trump has seized one of their ships for sanctions violations.

I don't really think there is going to be another summit with N. Korea for quite a while.

Noko violated sanctions

Didn't say that this was good or bad, just said that it was going to be a bit rocky going forward, because Un is firing short range missiles (probably testing guidance systems), and now, Trump has seized one of their ships for sanctions violations.

I don't really think there is going to be another summit with N. Korea for quite a while.

Half Puny would be wise to realize when push comes to shove he'll be a dead man.

Ask Saddam....oh wait he's dead

I realize bed wetters are stupid, but it doesn't help that there was already a thread on this 15 mins ago....

It's not like you had to do any research or find anything, but then again if you did care to look for information you wouldn't still be a stupid fucking liberal.

It is good to see a president stand up to despotic tin pot tyrants.

This happened a while ago...just now being widely reported...us insiders knew about it a month ago....There are more of these ships but since we intercepted this ship those others have stayed in port....more tough love by President Trump....Obama and Bush would have never done this....because they are cowards....Go Trump!!!!!

White Americans mostly will pimp all Asians.. we will conquer all nations

Well, I'm guessing that Un and Trump's relationship is gonna get a bit rocky going forward. Un has been firing missiles, and today, Trump had a ship seized that was in violation of sanctions imposed on N. Korea.

North Korean ship used to illicitly transport coal is seized over sanctions violation, US announces

A North Korean cargo vessel used to transport coal was seized in violation of international sanctions against the rogue regime, the U.S. Justice Department announced Thursday, just hours after the hermit kingdom fired two suspected short-range missiles.

The 17,061-ton vessel, called the Wise Honest, is one of North Korea’s largest bulk carriers used to illicitly ship coal from North Korea and deliver heavy machinery to the Hermit Kingdom, officials said. U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said this is the first time a North Korean cargo ship was seized for violating international sanctions.

“This sanctions-busting ship is now out of service,” Assistant Attorney General Demers said in a news release. “North Korea, and the companies that help it evade U.S. and U.N. sanctions, should know that we will use all tools at our disposal — including a civil forfeiture action such as this one or criminal charges — to enforce the sanctions enacted by the U.S. and the global community.
If the ship is in violation, its supposed to be seized.

Noko violated sanctions

Half Puny would be wise to realize when push comes to shove he'll be a dead man.

There's really no comparison there, and Saddam should still be alive.

Noko violated sanctions

Problem is to get to the Ninja PJ wearer we have to go through Russia, China and maybe Iran...

Noko violated sanctions

There's really no comparison there, and Saddam should still be alive.

Nah....that sob needed to die. Ask the Kurds.

But he did go out like a man

Noko violated sanctions

Problem is to get to the Ninja PJ wearer we have to go through Russia, China and maybe Iran...

Where were they when Saddam hung?

Lol

Noko violated sanctions

Lol

They did not like Saddam...

Noko violated sanctions

Lol

They won't risk war over a lil fat Korean.

Bottom line is we can light them up

Lol

They won't risk war over a lil fat Korean.

Bottom line is we can light them up

I believe China would...

If so then Russia and Iran have no choice in the matter...

Remember what Kim does is with Beijing blessing and what Beijing does is with Putin blessing...

Forum List

Back