Why I Blame Leftists for the Mass Shootings

“I had my hand around a metal baseball bat... if I was going to go down, I was going to go down fighting.” He is 12. How can we ask this of our children? How can we continue to be complicit in this trauma?

Broke down yesterday when I saw this. This is our country right now.

Sickening... how has it become acceptable to sacrifice our children to protect our right to bear arms? Time for change

“I had my hand around a metal baseball bat... if I was going to go down, I was going to go down fighting.” He is 12. How can we ask this of our children? How can we continue to be complicit in this trauma?

Sickening... how has it become acceptable to sacrifice our children to protect our right to bear arms? Time for change

You are nothing but a troll. You post partisan talking points for shits and giggles. One day it's left, the next day it's right. now you're using dead kids for your fun and games. Fuck off.

Republicans don't want NOTHING to change.

They like having their precious white babies wiped off the face of the planet, for no reason at all.

A party of death panels...the lot of them.

You are nothing but a troll. You post partisan talking points for shits and giggles. One day it's left, the next day it's right. now you're using dead kids for your fun and games. Fuck off.
i'm a young man. i evolve every day. it's called GROWTH

No you're an idiot troll that is left one day, right the next and somewhere in between otherwise.

Just stop

Maybe one day much to the delight of the OP -- it will be legal to kill liberals.......

As long as they are not people in his family or his friends or anything...that would be bad.....only the "other liberals"

No you're an idiot troll that is left one day, right the next and somewhere in between otherwise.

Just stop
i'm a human being. that means i have free speech rights. deal with it or get out of the way

Just stop
i'm a human being. that means i have free speech rights. deal with it or get out of the way

Grow a spine
Or get out of my way

How's that?

Forum List

Back