Trump's ghost writer reveals the workings of Trump's business style

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
Exclusive: Trump, the billion-dollar loser — I was his ghostwriter and saw it happen

For example:

"...Trump’s portfolio did not jibe with what I saw each day — which to a surprisingly large extent was him looking at fabric swatches. Indeed, flipping through fabric swatches seemed at times to be his main occupation. Some days he would do it for hours, then take me in what he always called his “French military helicopter” to Atlantic City — where he looked at more fabric swatches or sometimes small samples of wood paneling. It was true that the carpets and drapes at his properties needed to be refreshed frequently, and the seats on the renamed Trump Shuttle required occasional reupholstering. But the main thing about fabric swatches was that they were within his comfort zone — whereas, for example, the management of hotels and airlines clearly wasn’t. One of his aides once told me that every room at the Plaza could be filled at the “rack rate” (list price) every night, and the revenue still wouldn’t cover the monthly payment of the loan he’d taken out to buy the place. In other words, he’d made a ridiculous deal. Neither he nor the banks had done the math beforehand. Or perhaps Trump knew it because someone had told him, but didn’t want to think about it. The one thing he is above-average at is compartmentalization."

He is still a billionaire, get back to me when you are.

Is he, where did his money come from and where is it coming from? After his Dad. Show his taxes so he can prove it, but he won't will he? So we do not know anything.

Is he, where did his money come from and where is it coming from? After his Dad. Show his taxes so he can prove it, but he won't will he? So we do not know anything.
Lol, you say Obama graduated top of his class. How do you know? He paid millions to seal them?

Attacking Donald Trump for not being rich enough seems a bid absurd on the face of it.

And you know that he is a billionaire, how? Because he SAID he was? Well, you are being honored by my posting to you. I am a billionaire, too, but you can't see my tax returns.

Last edited:
The Biggest Loser | DCReport.org
NYT-trum-tax-graphic.png

"Congress allows real estate developers to depreciate the value of their buildings even if they were bought with 100% borrowed money, as Trump did repeatedly.

"Owners of all other kinds of businesses must have their own money at risk to get tax breaks.

"So, reporting negative income, as Trump did every year, is no surprise.

"But the size of the losses is.

"Trump took almost 2% of all the losses reported in 1994 in the whole country, The Times reported.

"The real estate losses Trump took far exceed the value of his buildings and the limits enacted by Congress governing how much of that value can be written off each year.

"That means he also had large other losses, which was known generally, but not the scale of those losses."

Is this what Trump means by MAGA?

Biggest Loser? Sounds like a good idea for a reality show. Everybody gets a million dollars and sees how fast they can lose it. The winner gets a weekend at the Taj Mahal. Bring your own towels and sheets.

i3nfhfftdbmp7nhubnqj.jpg
Biggest Loser? Sounds like a good idea for a reality show. Everybody gets a million dollars and sees how fast they can lose it. The winner gets a weekend at the Taj Mahal. Bring your own towels and sheets.
How to run government like a business?
NYT-trum-tax-graphic-e1557446158410.png

Too much MAGA?

i3nfhfftdbmp7nhubnqj.jpg
How to run government like a business?
NYT-trum-tax-graphic-e1557446158410.png

Too much MAGA?

The economy is on fire, loon.

Good grief you clowns are ridiculous

Attacking Donald Trump for not being rich enough seems a bid absurd on the face of it.
Oh....is THAT what it is? :71:

Love smelly donnie because he's rich/not rich.
Love smelly donnie because he's a good/bad businessman.
Love smelly donnie because he gets Mexico to pay/not pay for the Wall.
Love smelly donnie because he releases/doesn't release his tax returns.
Love smelly donnie because he gets rid of/doesn't get rid of Obamacare.

Lol, you say Obama graduated top of his class. How do you know? He paid millions to seal them?
Harvard says so

What does Wharton say about Trump?
Oh wait......Trump threaten to sue if Wharton said anything

Harvard says so

What does Wharton say about Trump?
Oh wait......Trump threaten to sue if Wharton said anything
Lol, nobody knows what Obama did. We do know he liked to snort cocaine and then smoke pot to come down. Other than that nobody knows because his records are sealed.

Forum List

Back