Trump Has Literally Brought Shame And Disgrace Upon The US Armed Forces

So, trump supporters... anyone....

What concession(s) did the great dealmaker get from Turkey for this?

Don't know anything, do you?

How does it feel to be dumber than a stump?
Answer the question, ya sissy.

What did the great dealmaker get in return? Guesses are fine.

How about nothing? Occam's Razor applies very well in this case. I'll wait while you look that up.
That's the stance you are taking? That he just gave them the Kurds for free?

Haha...okay! Noted!

Of course, this is even worse....
Your precious UN hasn’t saved the Kurds yet?

Obama abandoning Kurds, keeping 'hands off' ISIS

How about nothing? Occam's Razor applies very well in this case. I'll wait while you look that up.

Haha...okay! Noted!

How about he didn't have any choice in the matter?

You still haven't been able to Google Occam's Razor?

Haha...okay! Noted!

How about he didn't have any choice in the matter?
Well that's the most absurd answer I have heard yet. Got anything even more absurd? You can do it!

Haha...okay! Noted!

The UN typically does not meet one of its founding members' armies on the battlefield. Fun fact.

Donald Trump’s directive to American troops to abandon our Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS, leaving them instead wholly at the mercy of invading Turkish forces, has already left an indelible scar on the reputation and credibility of the U.S. military—according to the troops themselves.

Trump has literally brought shame and disgrace upon the U.S. military

We love our military.

Nah. Trump has realized that there is no win to be had over there and has exited the theater or at least the involvement of our troops in the combat over there.

Lets not confuse this move with any strategy other than his not having to phone a grieving mother. He simply doesn’t have the guts to make the tough calls. He lacks character and is a coward.

But the net result is that we’re not losing lives for no reason over there. So I support this act of extreme cowardice by the blob.
LoL well good to see you support the President on something.

Haha...okay! Noted!

The UN typically does not meet one of its founding members' armies on the battlefield. Fun fact.

Irrelevant bullshit again?

Come on, you can deflect better than that! You are a libtard! Be proud and show off your skills!

Donald Trump’s directive to American troops to abandon our Kurdish allies in the fight against ISIS, leaving them instead wholly at the mercy of invading Turkish forces, has already left an indelible scar on the reputation and credibility of the U.S. military—according to the troops themselves.

We love our military.

Nah. Trump has realized that there is no win to be had over there and has exited the theater or at least the involvement of our troops in the combat over there.

Lets not confuse this move with any strategy other than his not having to phone a grieving mother. He simply doesn’t have the guts to make the tough calls. He lacks character and is a coward.

But the net result is that we’re not losing lives for no reason over there. So I support this act of extreme cowardice by the blob.

The thing is that I’m an independent thinker. Had Trump sent 70,000 more troops over there, you’d have supported that too; whatever the blob does, you support. You make a good pet.

Haha...okay! Noted!

So the UN lets Turkey destroy the world and America is the world police.
Got it. you Leftards are hilarious.

Pull out of all mud race countries and stop the mud slide coming across the southern border....that should be the goal

We love our military.

The thing is that I’m an independent thinker. Had Trump sent 70,000 more troops over there, you’d have supported that too; whatever the blob does, you support. You make a good pet.
You haven’t made an independent thought since your mother dropped you.

Haha...okay! Noted!

Yes, the UN, by not dropping paratroopers to meet one of its founding members armies on the battlefield, is "letting" turkey destroy the world.

The best way to embarrss you is just to let you talk....knock yourself out...

Irrelevant bullshit again?
Pointing out that the UN doesnt meet its own founding member's armies on the battlefield is irrelevant to the question of why the UN is not standing in the way of Turkey's Army?

Dude, i think you need a nap.

WTF does being a founding member have to do with anything? Nothing, except in your tiny little mind.

The UN should be mediating this action as its charter requires.

Haha...okay! Noted!

Yes, the UN, by not dropping paratroopers to meet one of its founding members armies on the battlefield, is "letting" turkey destroy the world.

The best way to embarrss you is just to let you talk....knock yourself out...
Says shitforbrains who’s attacking Trump for not dropping paratroopers and invading Turkey.

WTF does being a founding member have to do with anything?
Well, for one, it is in the charter. Second, the security council, which includes Russia, is unsurprisingly split. Third, after magically getting past the security council, they would first have to kick Turkey out, while NATO does the same, same for the EU (not quite yet a full member,but the EU would have to act). Since our mentally ill president, just a couple days ago, sold the Kurds to slaughter on 6 hours notice, all of this could not have happened already.

Haha...okay! Noted!

get

Well, for one, it is in the charter. Second, the security council, which includes Russia, is unsurprisingly split. Third, after magically getting past the security council, they would first have to kick Turkey out, while NATO does the same, same for the EU (not quite yet a full member,but the EU would have to act). Since our mentally ill president, just a couple days ago, sold the Kurds to slaughter on 6 hours notice, all of this could not have happened already.
Thanks for acknowledging the UN is a worthless piece of crap and does nothing for world peace.

Thanks for acknowledging the UN is a worthless piece of crap and does nothing for world peace.
I didnt acknowledge that. What a mental midget you are. Even when you are wrong, you think you are right.

Lying about things so easily checked to prove you’re a liar, tsk tsk.

Actions with Respect to Threats to the Peace, Breaches of the Peace, and Acts of Aggression | United Nations Security Council

Lying about things so easily checked to prove you’re a liar, tsk tsk.

Actions with Respect to Threats to the Peace, Breaches of the Peace, and Acts of Aggression | United Nations Security Council
As if you read a single word of that article. You're not impressing anyone, or making any points.

Forum List

Back