Trump has just handed Dems a shot at the Senate [also]

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I'm seriously not very happy with the DNC NOT having a viable platform to run on during these upcoming midterms.

A House majority for democrats is not only possible, but most likely probable.

that stated, this latest immigration controversy has also made the Senate majority for democrats a possibility.

Trump's moronic antics and flip-flops may indeed "fire up" his remaining base of cult members....BUT, at the same time, democrats and the crucial independent voting bloc is ALSO rallying to oppose the basically racist policies that Trump is spewing.

let the fun begin........lol

Their pistol

th

their target

th

lotsa luck

I'm seriously not very happy with the DNC NOT having a viable platform to run on during these upcoming midterms.

that stated, this latest immigration controversy has also made the Senate majority for democrats a possibility.

Trump's moronic antics and flip-flops may indeed "fire up" his remaining base of cult members....BUT, at the same time, democrats and the crucial independent voting bloc is ALSO rallying to oppose the basically racist policies that Trump is spewing.

You mean the same platform Trump ran on in the 1st place?
You really are retarded.

Delusional Moon Bat.

There will be no Blue Wave.

The Republicans will still maintain control of the House, pick up seats in the Senate and Trump will still be President and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Stupid butthurt Moon Bats like yourself will still be marching around in your silly little pink pussy hats and howling at the sky wondering why life is so unfair.

Delusional Moon Bat.

There will be no Blue Wave.

The Republicans will still maintain control of the House, pick up seats in the Senate and Trump will still be President and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Stupid butthurt Moon Bats like yourself will still be marching around in your silly little pink pussy hats and howling at the sky wondering why life is so unfair.

I agree unless they all land in a rubber room in straight jackets.

Boo fucking Hoo

Lol, dems will be lucky now to take back congress in light of how they're reviled at this point in time. No platform, constant division, divisive, hate, outdated policies etc.

Dems have a platform.

The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2018

Yeah, not happening... Too many seats for the left to defend while needing to pick up GOP seats...

House could turn blue but even then much can happen between now and November but you keep on wishing for the impossible when it come to the Senate.

Even if Democrats win both the House and Senate nothing will be done like usual...

The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2018

8 Democrats, and an open seat from a retirement?

You're delusional if you believe immigration for Dims

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Don't ever bet against America's willingness to hate brown people

This is why Dems will continue to lose for some time -- Dems need to be equally against brown people if they want to have a shot at the Senate

Trump's "Zero Tolerance" FUBAR will be their undoing.

And hey, every time I think he can't possibly fuck up any worse .. along comes tomorrow or next week! :)

Dems have a platform.

They sure do. Lol.

Bah, Trump doesn't even have a path to the White House. What are you worried about?

The Parties in 2018

Trump: our economy rocks, making peace in Korea, handling the Illegal Dems Voters
dems: but, but, but, but Melania's insensitive coat made Maddow cry!

Why do people not understand that elections are not won by outrage? The Democrats' chances of winning the House have much less to do with Donald, and almost everything to do with districting and incumbent popularity. The [basically nonexistent] chance of taking control of the senate is almost entirely going to be based on the specific seats up for reelection (need to defend, opportunities to attack) and incumbent popularity.

Of the Senate seats being chosen this year, relatively few of them are currently held by Republicans. And the ones that are are basically GOP stronghold seats. The Democrats have many more Senate seats to defend, and those seats are generally more vulnerable. It really doesn't matter how much Democrats in Massachusetts dislike Donald, voters in Mississippi are going to vote red.

Don't ever bet against America's willingness to hate brown people

This is why Dems will continue to lose for some time -- Dems need to be equally against brown people if they want to have a shot at the Senate

Dems have been hating african americans for centuries, ie slavery segregation. You even called them brown people. It's very easy to see where the contempt comes from.

Forum List

Back