Trump has just handed Dems a shot at the Senate [also]

I'm seriously not very happy with the DNC NOT having a viable platform to run on during these upcoming midterms.

A House majority for democrats is not only possible, but most likely probable.

that stated, this latest immigration controversy has also made the Senate majority for democrats a possibility.

Trump's moronic antics and flip-flops may indeed "fire up" his remaining base of cult members....BUT, at the same time, democrats and the crucial independent voting bloc is ALSO rallying to oppose the basically racist policies that Trump is spewing.

let the fun begin........lol

Dems have a platform.

Sure, here it is: Melania's insensitive coat made Maddow cry!

I'm seriously not very happy with the DNC NOT having a viable platform to run on during these upcoming midterms.

that stated, this latest immigration controversy has also made the Senate majority for democrats a possibility.

Trump's moronic antics and flip-flops may indeed "fire up" his remaining base of cult members....BUT, at the same time, democrats and the crucial independent voting bloc is ALSO rallying to oppose the basically racist policies that Trump is spewing.

Yes we can LMFAO

Don't ever bet against America's willingness to hate brown people

This is why Dems will continue to lose for some time -- Dems need to be equally against brown people if they want to have a shot at the Senate

Who refused to shake Jesse Owens hand?

Who said, "I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 2 hundit years"?

Last edited:

This is why Dems will continue to lose for some time -- Dems need to be equally against brown people if they want to have a shot at the Senate

It is not hate against Brown people. It is hate against the filthy Liberals to allow Central America to export their poverty to the US. The Liberals want to do that because the Democrat Party is failing and they need the minority welfare vote. Despicable, isn't it?

It is not hate against Brown people. It is hate against the filthy Liberals to allow Central America to export their poverty to the US. The Liberals want to do that because the Democrat Party is failing and they need the minority welfare vote. Despicable, isn't it?

BiffG500 is trolling

Jake, did Stats tell you to not even think about sleeping because if dems win Hillary ca get into the White House? I'm calling OSHA, they'll be over the Media Matters Internet Outreach and Agitprop Center shortly to rescue you

20f3b5a4961cda5ba8f0a939830841ce.jpg

You mean the same platform Trump ran on in the 1st place?
You really are retarded.

Moron..........Trump got elected by conning some folks in MI, WI and PA.........The game is up.....All that Trump has left is that dwindling cult.

Delusional Moon Bat.

There will be no Blue Wave.

The Republicans will still maintain control of the House, pick up seats in the Senate and Trump will still be President and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Stupid butthurt Moon Bats like yourself will still be marching around in your silly little pink pussy hats and howling at the sky wondering why life is so unfair.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

You mean the same platform Trump ran on in the 1st place?
You really are retarded.

Moron..........Trump got elected by conning some folks in MI, WI and PA.........The game is up.....All that Trump has left is that dwindling cult.

LOL I thought it was the Russians you people can't seem to make up your mind how Trump whooped your ass. :auiqs.jpg:

Morons like you can;t hold on to TWO conflated issues at the same time.......Have another glass of kool-aid..All is well......LOL

The American people are happy with Trump's performance on jobs and the economy, historically the opposition party gets wiped off the map when that happens.

Forum List

Back