Trump has just handed Dems a shot at the Senate [also]

20f3b5a4961cda5ba8f0a939830841ce.jpg

The Democrats have plenty to run on. They have done a good job of finding candidates who fit their district. Connor Lamb for instance.

Voters prefer Democrats on immigration, healthcare and other domestic issues. Republicans and Democrats are neck to neck on taxes.

Those are precisely the issues that caused Hillary to lose. You're delusional if you believe immigration and healthcare are good issues for Dims.

The left forgets that Dem's in their own party wanted nothing to do with Obamacare, in their districts Obamacare was a disaster. So much so that in 2014 when it had become clear to the people that Obama lied his ass off in 2012 Dem's screamed at Obama to go on tv and take the blame for this. He did but it didn't help Dem's got their ass whopped in 2014 over Obamacare.

Republicans have made Obamacare a bigger mess. That is why voters side with Democrats now.

The Democrats have plenty to run on. They have done a good job of finding candidates who fit their district. Connor Lamb for instance.

Voters prefer Democrats on immigration, healthcare and other domestic issues. Republicans and Democrats are neck to neck on taxes.

Those are precisely the issues that caused Hillary to lose. You're delusional if you believe immigration and healthcare are good issues for Dims.

They are not. Trump won because he was seen as less crooked than Trump.

They are not. Trump won because he was seen as less crooked than Trump.

That makes no sense.

I'm seriously not very happy with the DNC NOT having a viable platform to run on during these upcoming midterms.

A House majority for democrats is not only possible, but most likely probable.

that stated, this latest immigration controversy has also made the Senate majority for democrats a possibility.

Trump's moronic antics and flip-flops may indeed "fire up" his remaining base of cult members....BUT, at the same time, democrats and the crucial independent voting bloc is ALSO rallying to oppose the basically racist policies that Trump is spewing.

let the fun begin........lol

Dems have a platform.

And?

And......claiming otherwise is inaccurate.

America is sick and bored with trump. His promises have not materialized. He keeps getting exposed as a fake and fraud. He is all talk, bullshit, and lies. Dem's will utilize all of this.

The left forgets that Dem's in their own party wanted nothing to do with Obamacare, in their districts Obamacare was a disaster. So much so that in 2014 when it had become clear to the people that Obama lied his ass off in 2012 Dem's screamed at Obama to go on tv and take the blame for this. He did but it didn't help Dem's got their ass whopped in 2014 over Obamacare.
Remember when republicans passed Trumpcare? oh wait

I remember when a couple RINO's blocked Trumpcare.

Republicans have made Obamacare a bigger mess. That is why voters side with Democrats now.

We offered Dem's an opportunity to fix Obamacare, Dem's declined you Dem's own it 100%.

You would think a policy that gives better insurance to far more people for less money than Obamacare would be something that would easily pass thru the Senate ..

In fact, that policy would be so supported by the public that those "RINOS" would never go against Trump to vote against it..

If only any of those things I said was true -- but in reality, the plan sucked and it failed and Trump never mentioned it again.

I'm seriously not very happy with the DNC NOT having a viable platform to run on during these upcoming midterms.

that stated, this latest immigration controversy has also made the Senate majority for democrats a possibility.

Trump's moronic antics and flip-flops may indeed "fire up" his remaining base of cult members....BUT, at the same time, democrats and the crucial independent voting bloc is ALSO rallying to oppose the basically racist policies that Trump is spewing.

You know whats funny...EVEN IF you guys win the house (you wont get the senate).....who will the next speaker be?

Democratic candidates vow to dump Pelosi

Tucker, an Arkansas legislator who’s running against Rep. French Hill (R-Ark.), is one of at least 20 House Democratic challengers who’ve publicly rejected the minority leader on the campaign trail

she has to win a ton of seats......so if they have a small majority, who's getting the most votes????

And how do you think Trump handed them congress? With this EO on seperations? You do know that was him calling the democrats bluff, right? We all know you guys don't care about those kids, because this was the real objective

Don't stop with family separation. End the whole immigration prison system

The question Americans need to ask themselves next is this: Why are we imprisoning immigrants or asylum seekers at all?

sorry but allowing them to stay while hoping they go to court, will NEVER fly......I hope to God you guys run on that. PULLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE DO!

You would think a policy that gives better insurance to far more people for less money than Obamacare would be something that would easily pass thru the Senate ..

In fact, that policy would be so supported by the public that those "RINOS" would never go against Trump to vote against it..

If only any of those things I said was true -- but in reality, the plan sucked and it failed and Trump never mentioned it again.

You people don't get it, Trump isn't your issue its millions of Americans who kicked Dem's out of power, took away their majority in the House, then the Senate, then took the White House away from Dem's. Why? Because they got fed up with your policies, taxes, and stuck up prissy elitist attitudes. America told the Dem's to fuck off.

America is sick and bored with trump. His promises have not materialized. He keeps getting exposed as a fake and fraud. He is all talk, bullshit, and lies. Dem's will utilize all of this.

I am so glad deliberately ignorant, vapid pieces of shit like you keep your heads in that echo chamber...

naughty-statues-huta-stupidity-head-up-their-ass-people.jpeg

It's always amused me when bed wetters lost elections, and the libturd parrots like Ted Koppel prattled about a "silent majority". We have not been silent, you simply refused to listen.

Trump listened and is dragging the republicrats kicking and screaming along. I have never been more confident that the democrooks are going to get swept out of almost every office of the few they have left.

I might be wrong, I was certain Romney was going to beat that meat puppet faggot and look how that worked.

Obama sold these kids to child traffickers -- not a peep or a Maddow tear

"......and Hannity will be right back after these commercials...Stay tuned"........................LOL

"Next on Sean Hannity, on the line with Reactionary Jake from Salt Lake. Hey, Jake, you're on the Sean Hannity show, tell us how you'd fix your beloved Republican Party...

I am so glad deliberately ignorant, vapid pieces of shit like you keep your heads in that echo chamber...

naughty-statues-huta-stupidity-head-up-their-ass-people.jpeg

It's always amused me when bed wetters lost elections, and the libturd parrots like Ted Koppel prattled about a "silent majority". We have not been silent, you simply refused to listen.

Trump listened and is dragging the republicrats kicking and screaming along. I have never been more confident that the democrooks are going to get swept out of almost every office of the few they have left.

I might be wrong, I was certain Romney was going to beat that meat puppet faggot and look how that worked.

Where do I get one of those statues?

Reminds me of your Hillary wave prediction? How did that turn out again?

assume you were absent on the "Civil War" thread -- where I was told that both parties hated African Americans for centuries -- then one of those parties decided to sign the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act -- and the other party decided to run a Southern Strategy to cater to racists.

but keep on demonizing brown people by calling them rapists and murderers tho -- it will continue to be effective for a couple of more decades -- hate works

The only reason why southern racists turned to the democratic party, was because Lincoln and most abolitionists were republican.

Simple as that.

Dems have a platform.
Shoes?

Blaming Republicans for the Obamacare mess is pure moonshine.

assume you were absent on the "Civil War" thread -- where I was told that both parties hated African Americans for centuries -- then one of those parties decided to sign the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act -- and the other party decided to run a Southern Strategy to cater to racists.

but keep on demonizing brown people by calling them rapists and murderers tho -- it will continue to be effective for a couple of more decades -- hate works

The only reason why southern racists turned to the democratic party, was because Lincoln and most abolitionists were republican.

Simple as that.
Lincoln wasn't opposed to slavery, moron.

Simple as that.
Lincoln wasn't opposed to slavery, moron.
Lincoln wanted to send the Africans back to their homelands.

Lol, can’t wait until November, I need a new picture:
0C340026-49EC-4283-AA38-5EA78D2FDBA2.jpeg

Forum List

Back