Trump has already made American culture better

Remember when libs thought it was okay to be racist against white people?

Remember when men had to feel bad for being men, apologizing for wanting attractive women and for wanting to be aggressive winners?

Remember when being an American came with an apology first?

Remember when owning a weapon to protect yourself and your family was the worst crime in the world?

Remember when respecting law, order, military, and church was something you got laughed at for doing?

Ahhh...GOODBYE to those days! Obama loving cucks, GTFO of OUR country. I am LAUGHING watching these Democrat "challengers" scramble to face Trump.

Feels good that he already has made American great again! #MAGA
^This has got to be some.kinda joke.^

Seriously, nobody is this stupid.

But as you see by the many examples at USMB there is.
Sad but agree.

Remember when men had to feel bad for being men, apologizing for wanting attractive women and for wanting to be aggressive winners?

Remember when owning a weapon to protect yourself and your family was the worst crime in the world?

Remember when respecting law, order, military, and church was something you got laughed at for doing?

Ahhh...GOODBYE to those days! Obama loving cucks, GTFO of OUR country. I am LAUGHING watching these Democrat "challengers" scramble to face Trump.

Libs dont understand what they are doing to our culture. ‍♂️

You don't understand how stupid you sound.
what an intelligent comment LOL
I'm shocked you could recognize one.

Libs dont understand what they are doing to our culture. ‍♂️

You don't understand how stupid you sound.
what an intelligent comment LOL

I know it was.

Forum List

Back