Trump has already accomplished more than Obama

World leaders laugh at Obama, besting him won't take much effort.
A total lie. A complete, absolute lie.
Clearly you're either completely uninformed or a liar. Which is it Esmeralda?

He reached out to Vladimir Putin and was mocked by him. He reached out to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and was mocked by him. And those were the world leaders that Obama was sucking up to. It's even worse with real leaders just as Benjamin Netanyahu.

View attachment 101822 View attachment 101823

I insulted Obama and she started crying about it, they live in denial.
No dear, I presented you with truth instead of lies. Rather than accept the truth, you make up more lies. How pathetic you are.
:itsok:

World leaders laugh at Obama, besting him won't take much effort.
A total lie. A complete, absolute lie.
Clearly you're either completely uninformed or a liar. Which is it Esmeralda?

He reached out to Vladimir Putin and was mocked by him. He reached out to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and was mocked by him. And those were the world leaders that Obama was sucking up to. It's even worse with real leaders just as Benjamin Netanyahu.

View attachment 101822 View attachment 101823
He was not 'sucking up' to anyone. He was being diplomatic. And, no, Putin is not a 'world leader' He is a vicious dictator. Netanyahu doesn't like Obama's stance on Israel and Palestine: that is his problem. The rest of the world, the real world leaders. respect Obama. I know you wish it were different, but it isn't.

You folks are not interested in truth and reality: you'd rather make it up to fit your agenda.
:crybaby:

Another perfect example of what is going wrong with the Dumbocrat Party....

It's hard not to reach that conclusion with a story in The New York Times this past weekend that indicated Carrier's parent company, United Technologies, could see their defense contracts threatened by the Trump administration if they didn't come to the negotiating table.

The Obama administration's failure to make the same threat, even in vague form, has left Trump—a man who I'm pretty sure wouldn't want to physically touch People Like Us—an opening to be the class warrior he pledged to be in the campaign.

Op-Ed: How Democrats handed Trump a golden opportunity with Carrier deal

He was not 'sucking up' to anyone. He was being diplomatic. And, no, Putin is not a 'world leader' He is a vicious dictator. Netanyahu doesn't like Obama's stance on Israel and Palestine: that is his problem.
Poor, poor little Esmeralda. She contradicts herself in every post. That's what happens when one cannot accept reality over their ideology.

First of all, why was Obama being "diplomatic" with someone you yourself just referred to as (and I quote) "a vicious dictator"? Who does that? Who attempts to make nice with "a vicious dictator"? Who attempts to appease "a vicious dictator"?

Second, if you're going to rave about Barack Obama's "diplomacy" in one breath, you can't turn around in the next breath and say "tell hell with Benjamin Netanyahu". I mean, where in the world is that renowned Barack Obama "diplomacy" with one of our most important and ardent ally?!? If he can show "diplomacy" with our worst enemies (Fidel Castro, Vladimir Putin, Mahmoud Amadinejad, etc.), then surely he can do it with our allies.

See...this is the problem with denying reality my dear, dear Ezy. It causes one to contradict themselves as they make excuses for the inexcusable. You've destroyed your own credibility by choosing ideology over reality.

The markets are responding really well to the end of marxism in America...

IMG_3029.jpg

The stories that have been coming out are truly astounding. Just on the news of his election, in less than two weeks, the markets have skyrocketed. World leaders have talked about peace and their confidence in Donald Trump. And now this. This. Apple will be making the iPhone in America. The company that set the record for the highest valuation ever is bringing manufacturing of their flagship product in the U.S.

He's months away from being sworn in and already Donald Trump has accomplished more in a week and a half than Obama did in 8 years as president. More indisputable proof that the progressive ideology is a failed ideology. Just ask Venezuela. They implemented the progressive utopia and have completely collapsed. We were headed in that direction but thankfully the American people saw the failure and reversed course.

Silicon Valley Bows to Trump: Apple to Build iPhones in America

If you want to call a constitutional crisis in the first 8 days of office regarding his travel ban an achievement--then I guess that's O.K. with me.
Trump’s Executive Order Is an Unconstitutional Attack on Muslims. It Must Be Struck Down In Its Entirety.

Congress has already stated they're not going to flip out the money for the WALL, and for good reason. That was his major #1 campaign promise and the bricks aren't even showing up.
Congress is already saying it will challenge Trump on his plans to build a border wall

If walls and fences actually worked there wouldn't be any illegals in this country today.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

Approval for a wall in this country has dropped all the way to 39%--the other 61% don't want it.

Comrade Trump's disapproval rating is the highest of any President.
First Trump approval rating lags behind past presidents - CNNPolitics.com

So if this is your success--then I would like to see your version of what below par means.

If you want to call a constitutional crisis in the first 8 days of office regarding his travel ban an achievement--then I guess that's O.K. with me.
"Constitutional crisis" :lmao:

Barack Obama egregiously violated the U.S. Constitution almost daily and you applauded. Donald Trump hasn't even mildly once and you're attempting to accuse him of that. It's as ridiculous as it is hilarious.

"Constitutional crisis" :lmao:

Barack Obama egregiously violated the U.S. Constitution almost daily and you applauded. Donald Trump hasn't even mildly once and you're attempting to accuse him of that. It's as ridiculous as it is hilarious.

No I didn't, you continue to forget that I am an independent Fiscal Conservative. The best thing about being in my position is that I have no problems going after issues on either side of the isle, because NO PARTY owns me.

I am not obligated to defend any ass holes on either side of the isle. Nor am I reluctant to call out something for what it is.

It's rather refreshing, you should try it sometime.

Trump has managed to destroy our reputation around the world in two weeks

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia? Austrailia for gods sake

Trump has managed to destroy our reputation around the world in two weeks

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia? Austrailia for gods sake
Now that the Orange Sheriff is in town the days of Wall Street corruption and Goldman Sachs depredations are over ...just one more question though ...
JUSTONE_BOX.gif

why did Goldman Sachs stock rise up more than 4 percent in one day Yesterday ...is Hillary Clinton going to give a speech at GS or something LOL Poor Rubes ...

Hold on folks, boxes of dead American soldiers, Marines, sailors and airmen are in the works. Nothing gets support for a President like the country going to war.

Hold on folks, boxes of dead American soldiers, Marines, sailors and airmen are in the works. Nothing gets support for a President like the country going to war.
That is a problem for a tough guy like Trump. He leaves very little middle ground to work with.
He is making threats where the American people will not tolerate another needless war.

Definitely making America Great Again. Just his position supported by his backbone is enough to make some illegals flee the U.S. (per the story about Canadians being flooded by illegals) and enough to prevent others from attempting to come here.

Well done President Trump. Well done. It is so nice to have adults in charge again and it is so nice to see the law being enforced again.

Illegal border crossings plummet to lowest in 17 years, Trump rhetoric credited

Trump's biggest accomplishment is 3 ongoing investigations--the Senate, the House and the FBI investigations into his ties to Russia. And all within 2 months of being in office. That's definitely a FIRST.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

th

Trumps Muslim travel ban executive order-----:blowup:

Repeal & Replace Obamacare----:blowup:

The WALL---:blowup:
House conservatives: No wall money without paying for it - CNNPolitics.com

Surpreme Court Justice Niel Gorsuch--whom Democrats love----who stated Roe v Wade is here to stay.
Here Are the Democrats Who Voted for Neil Gorsuch as a Circuit Court Judge in 2006
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent' :blowup:

Forum List

Back