Trump halts over 500k foreign workers with new EO

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

But of course he allowed the agricultural workers to continue flooding in. Its time to end ALL visas for foreign workers!

But of course he allowed the agricultural workers to continue flooding in. Its time to end ALL visas for foreign workers!
So how the hell do Democrats get cheap vegetables if they can't exploit the brown man?

The Dems need more voters.
But how do you expect California to get people to mow lawns, clean houses and clean pools? You don't actually expect them to pay a decent wage when they have to pay high taxes?

Yet millions of illegals work and live in California. Do they get supplemental taxpayer funded welfare? :eusa_think:

But how do you expect California to get people to mow lawns, clean houses and clean pools? You don't actually expect them to pay a decent wage when they have to pay high taxes?
Dumbass, it hurts all states where many of those jobs are low paying and hard to get labor to do them. Idaho comes to mind.

There are high taxes in many places and not all of them are paid for by Democrats.

Barry violated the Constitution with his illegal DACA EO, allowing millions of illegals to stay, and you whiny bitches are complaining about a couple hundred thousand....

:p

I wonder who picked it before the establishment decided to flood the country with illegals who get paid shit wages?

Americans these days aren't going to do that kind of work for the money. They would have be paid significantly more which would result in higher prices for goods, which I'm fine with, but most Americans won't be.

Americans these days aren't going to do that kind of work for the money. They would have be paid significantly more which would result in higher prices for goods, which I'm fine with, but most Americans won't be.
How were prices lower and workers paid decent wages back before illegals did the picking? We still have illegals picking crops and prices are rising sooooo something isn't right there.

How were prices lower and workers paid decent wages back before illegals did the picking?

Were they?

You're also trying to compare the world economy of today to that of how many years ago? How many different mitigating factors are there these days?

Were they?

You're also trying to compare the world economy of today to that of how many years ago? How many different mitigating factors are there these days?
We can just use Prisoners for this work, we already have work release for some and some are allowed to go out and cut grass and pick up trash so why not have them pick crops and then all of society benefits? They do some actual work while wards of the state and they should be paid whatever the prison pays them now for the other jobs.

We don't need immigration. It should be a special privilege to only the most qualified, regardless of race or nationality (which means most immigrants [if any] will come from Northern Europe and India).

We can just use Prisoners for this work, we already have work release for some and some are allowed to go out and cut grass and pick up trash so why not have them pick crops and then all of society benefits? They do some actual work while wards of the state and they should be paid whatever the prison pays them now for the other jobs.

I imagine it costs more to have prisoner's. The farmer would have to get a contract with the states and the states aren't going to do this for free. Where I live the prisoner's were mowing the right away grass in the whole county until (which I didn't realize) the county contract with the state was up and the state or the private prison's wanted much more money for them to use the prisoner's.

Forum List

Back