Office of judge presiding over Trump’s New York trial bombarded with threats

Whenever on a link from that British tabloid its always directing me to donate money to it…anyone else have that problem? Reminds me of Wikipedia
If at first you recognize a loser with no counter argument, call him a loser.

Last edited:

The anti semites among the maga army have been very busy abusing and threatening public servants.

Who would put themselves in such a position to be abused by societys slime ? Anyone that trump disapproves of is liable to get the same treatment. It isnt right.

He should be gagged and caged so that the trials can continue free from his antics. Its time to take out the trash.
Almost like shooting at Scalise or threatening Kavanaugh, right?

It is super to have an American judge on the American bench who respects American law.

If Trump did in the beginning, he would not in his mess.

The anti semites among the maga army have been very busy abusing and threatening public servants.

Who would put themselves in such a position to be abused by societys slime ? Anyone that trump disapproves of is liable to get the same treatment. It isnt right.

He should be gagged and caged so that the trials can continue free from his antics. Its time to take out the trash.
How do you know those "threats" are real, and not a false flag operation?

The anti-Semitism is a dead giveaway that it is radical Democrats behind it.

From YOUR link: "are said to have received" you honestly believe this shit? Someone SAYS there were threats. No evidence, no nothing except your parroting more Democrat, radical leftist lies. How would you feel if somebody said that you were a kiddie diddling queer?

From YOUR link: "are said to have received" you honestly believe this shit? Someone SAYS there were threats. No evidence, no nothing except your parroting more Democrat, radical leftist lies. How would you feel if somebody said that you were a kiddie diddling queer?
Just watch and listen to Trump. Trump referred to Democrats as "Vermin." He also made the point that he would get rid of them. That's all the evidence anyone with a functioning brain would ever need. And we have it.

Did you forget. Trump promised he was going to do that, to every last one of them.

Oops....
LOl! I can't wait for Trump to do that. Ain't going to happen. When traveling across the country, I see the illegals building this country that U.S. companies hire. Who's going to pick the fruits and vegetables? The country would collapse within months after arresting all the illegals. And the companies that hire them? How come they aren't arrested? You wouldn't need to hunt down illegals if the companies that hire them were arrested. The Right and their false outrage about illegals is hilarious.

Forum List

Back