Office of judge presiding over Trump’s New York trial bombarded with threats

:laughing0301: I watched Trump myself make threats on video. Why would i need names from others? Are you stupid?

You would need to know sent the actual threats to rule out those who didn't.

No wonder you are such a sheeple -- even the most basic logic completely escapes you.

Oh, I think you are right. Trump has met his match. She is much more street smart than that ex-president buffoon. There really is no way out from legal liability here. All his goons are ratting him out, as they should.

Alll those people who were complaining about Ms. Willis being so slow, not really doing anything. She was getting evidence and the witnesses first. She already has several plea deals. Willlis is one tough, smart and strong woman.

The anti semites among the maga army have been very busy abusing and threatening public servants.

Who would put themselves in such a position to be abused by societys slime ? Anyone that trump disapproves of is liable to get the same treatment. It isnt right.

He should be gagged and caged so that the trials can continue free from his antics. Its time to take out the trash.
Witch hunts can lead to bad outcomes for all involved.

Trump is allowed to speak his mind, and we have no idea where these alleged threats may be coming from.

The anti semites among the maga army have been very busy abusing and threatening public servants.

Who would put themselves in such a position to be abused by societys slime ? Anyone that trump disapproves of is liable to get the same treatment. It isnt right.

He should be gagged and caged so that the trials can continue free from his antics. It’s time to take out the trash.
/——/ Jailing political enemies is what democRATs do best.

So far, every prediction of mine has been spot on.

Such as what, that your bald spot would cover your whole head by now, BWAK?

No hair, no dick, no brains.

Bet you didn't predict that Bedpan Biden would drag us into two wars (three?) lose big pulling out of Afghanistan, cripple the dollar, triple crime, have more dead from Covid than Trump, put little-nothing foreign countries ahead of his own people, and create a mass assault of more aliens (all needing housing, food, healthcare and support) flooding into our country in just two years than the population of 40 states?

HOW'D YA MISS THAT ONE, BWAK?

:1peleas:

He should be gagged and caged so that the trials can continue free from his antics. Its time to take out the trash.
Maga free speech includes threats of violence, but only against their perceived enemies.

Forum List

Back