Office of judge presiding over Trump’s New York trial bombarded with threats

Hunt down each person threatening the court and crew, jail them, and then review their cases in five years.
Yes, do that. Then we'll know two things: just how corrupt the justice system is and that the claim of threats isn't a lie.

I'll more easily believe the latter, when arrests are made.

Yes, do that. Then we'll know two things: just how corrupt the justice system is and that the claim of threats isn't a lie.

I'll more easily believe the latter, when arrests are made.
You idiot, you don't get to threaten the court, the people, the jury, or the witnesses. Those who do that are the corrupt ones.

I wonder how dear Tammy would react if he found out those reprehensible messages were sent by Muslims?

He'd be singing a whole different tune, now wouldn't he?
I wonder how he would react if it was discovered that the claim turned out to be a hoax.

You idiot, you don't get to threaten the court, the people, the jury, or the witnesses. Those who do that are the corrupt ones.
I'm not convinced that all, or even any of these threats actually happened.

Not one person has been arrested and supposedly the threats have been occuring for months, now.

This is the 21st Century. Tracking down cell phone calls is easily done.

I'm not convinced that all, or even any of these threats actually happened.

Not one person has been arrested and supposedly the threats have been occuring for months, now.

This is the 21st Century. Tracking down cell phone calls is easily done.
You are fool then. Tell that to the cops when they come for you, "I was a fool".

Forum List

Back