Trump: Gilibrand, who used to do anything to get my campaign contributions, is now fighting me

The Internet is on fire commenting on President Trump's lowest, sexiest, most demeaning tweet yet:

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!"

-Donald Trump (@realDonaldTrump), December 12, 2017

Trump loves to make up stories about people coming to him and begging for money. what a pathetic human being he is.
Got a link for that on gillibrand?

The Internet is on fire commenting on President Trump's lowest, sexiest, most demeaning tweet yet:

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!"

What's with the word "begging" in the quotations and (and would do anything for them) in parentheses?

How is that tweet sexy? Weirdo..
(and would do anything for them)
Don't tell me if anyone else wrote that, your mind wouldn't have immediately gone to the gutter. Be honest.
I thought he was talking about "pay for play" honestly

Trump loves to make up stories about people coming to him and begging for money. what a pathetic human being he is.

What the fuck are you talking about, Trump just tweeted about it. Are you drunk this early in the morning?

What the fuck are you talking about, Trump just tweeted about it. Are you drunk this early in the morning?
you said he likes to make shit up like this. Got a link?

here is your link.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Go back through his tweets and you will find this same claim multiple times.
do you not pay attention to anything?

What's with the word "begging" in the quotations and (and would do anything for them) in parentheses?

Trump thinks if he puts it in quotations, it does not have to be true

Like when he accused Obama of "wiretapping" his phones

Last edited:
"You cannot silence me or the millions of women who have gotten off the sidelines to speak out about the unfitness and shame you have brought to the Oval Office." - Lightweight Kirsten Gillibrand

Gillibrand's tweet has 30K retweets. Trump's tweet has 10K retweets. Gillibrand wins!

Gillibrand is a lightweight and is deluded if she thinks her rants are going to unseat Trump from office.

And she is likely one of the people Trump hopes gets the Dim nomination for an easier win, which might be part of the reason he targeted her in his tweet, to make her look like she is more serious an opponent.

POTUS is a disgusting internet troll... way to go, trumptards! SO GREAT! :eusa_clap:

You cannot silence me or the millions of women who have gotten off the sidelines to speak out about the unfitness and shame you have brought to the Oval Office. Donald J. Trump on Twitter

— Kirsten Gillibrand (@SenGillibrand) December 12, 2017

here is your link.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Go back through his tweets and you will find this same claim multiple times.
do you not pay attention to anything?
So trump said in a tweet gillibrand never actually asked for money? Then said this? Lol oh wow

Trump did not explain what he meant by "do anything" for campaign contributions, or how Gillibrand might have been "USED" by Bill and Hillary Clinton. (Last month, Gillibrand startled fellow Democrats by saying President Bill Clinton should have resigned in 1998 amid the Monica Lewinsky imbroglio.)

Several women on Monday revived their allegations that Trump, a former New York businessman, sexually harassed or assaulted them and called for a congressional investigation. During the campaign, at least one dozen women accused Trump of improper sexual advances that allegedly happened years earlier.

Gillibrand has also called for congressional hearings into the issue – especially since the backlash against sexual harassment sweeping the country has resulted in the resignations of other politicians, including Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., and Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz.

"President Trump should resign," Gillibrand tweeted Monday. "But, of course, he won't hold himself accountable. Therefore, Congress should investigate the multiple sexual harassment and assault allegations against him."

Gillibrand's rebuke of Trump on Tuesday was echoed by other Democrats, including Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida.

Trump's tweet, Wilson said, "is yet another example of his bombastic propensity for attacking women – especially those who have the courage to call him out."

After Trump Twitter attack, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand says: 'You cannot silence me'

That was true.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Trump did not explain what he meant by "do anything" for campaign contributions, or how Gillibrand might have been "USED" by Bill and Hillary Clinton. (Last month, Gillibrand startled fellow Democrats by saying President Bill Clinton should have resigned in 1998 amid the Monica Lewinsky imbroglio.)

Several women on Monday revived their allegations that Trump, a former New York businessman, sexually harassed or assaulted them and called for a congressional investigation. During the campaign, at least one dozen women accused Trump of improper sexual advances that allegedly happened years earlier.

Gillibrand has also called for congressional hearings into the issue – especially since the backlash against sexual harassment sweeping the country has resulted in the resignations of other politicians, including Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., and Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz.

"President Trump should resign," Gillibrand tweeted Monday. "But, of course, he won't hold himself accountable. Therefore, Congress should investigate the multiple sexual harassment and assault allegations against him."

Gillibrand's rebuke of Trump on Tuesday was echoed by other Democrats, including Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida.

Trump's tweet, Wilson said, "is yet another example of his bombastic propensity for attacking women – especially those who have the courage to call him out."

After Trump Twitter attack, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand says: 'You cannot silence me'

Trump meant how Bill and Hillary used Kristen, know what I mean, know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge

That was true.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
In FOX land it was....it the real world it was not.

Like most Trump tweets ....this defies understanding

Trump is outraged because Gillibrand is attacking his treatment of women

What does her asking for contributions have to do with it? (not clear if she ever did)
What does Bill or Hillary have to do with Gillibrands calling for Trump's resignation?

Like most Trump tweets ....this defies understanding

Trump is outraged because Gillibrand is attacking his treatment of women

What does her asking for contributions have to do with it? (not clear if she ever did)
What does Bill or Hillary have to do with Gillibrands calling for Trump's resignation?

Only on the left, which doesn't understand much.

Forum List

Back