Trump: Gilibrand, who used to do anything to get my campaign contributions, is now fighting me

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she should run against him in 2020!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!" - Trump

So... Twitter is supposed to ban accounts that make offensive tweets and bullying tweets... will they stand up and suspend Trump's account for accusing a woman of willing to do sexual favors for campaign contributions?

Gollum J. Trump @realGollumTrump
Always remembers it’s okay to grabs hobbitses by the Precious! As long as you does the DENIES! Yes! Screams out ‘FALSE NEWSES’ & waves arms all over! In Greedy Orcses Party they lets you does it! Eleventy or more fat hobbits accusers! But poof! Say FALSE & gets the trust! Strong!

1:28 PM - Dec 8, 2017

I just grab 'em by the pussy but any woman who says I did is a liar.

• Banned
four Democratic senators have called for Trump to resign or consider resigning so far: Wacky Cory Booker, Jeff Merkley, Crazy Bernie Sanders and Kirsten Gillibrand. Gillibrand, who Trump targeted this AM, is the only woman in that group.

Gollum J. Trump @realGollumTrump
Always remembers it’s okay to grabs hobbitses by the Precious! As long as you does the DENIES! Yes! Screams out ‘FALSE NEWSES’ & waves arms all over! In Greedy Orcses Party they lets you does it! Eleventy or more fat hobbits accusers! But poof! Say FALSE & gets the trust! Strong!

1:28 PM - Dec 8, 2017

I just grab 'em by the pussy but any woman who says I did is a liar.

Oh geez - I gotta follow @realGollumTrump! :D

she should run against him in 2020!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!" - Trump
And giving Trumps track record and history....Lightweight Gilibrand is still waiting on that TRUMP CHECK

four Democratic senators have called for Trump to resign or consider resigning so far: Wacky Cory Booker, Jeff Merkley, Crazy Bernie Sanders and Kirsten Gillibrand. Gillibrand, who Trump targeted this AM, is the only woman in that group.
The rest are just waiting on Moore to come to Washington before they rip both of these sex craved, gotta have em young white shit for brains morons a new ass ho.

The Internet is on fire commenting on President Trump's lowest, sexiest, most demeaning tweet yet:

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!"

-Donald Trump (@realDonaldTrump), December 12, 2017

"You cannot silence me or the millions of women who have gotten off the sidelines to speak out about the unfitness and shame you have brought to the Oval Office." - Lightweight Kirsten Gillibrand

Gillibrand's tweet has 30K retweets. Trump's tweet has 10K retweets. Gillibrand wins!

The Internet is on fire commenting on President Trump's lowest, sexiest, most demeaning tweet yet:

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!"

Trump loves to make up stories about people coming to him and begging for money. what a pathetic human being he is.

How is that tweet sexy? Weirdo..

Trump loves to make up stories about people coming to him and begging for money. what a pathetic human being he is.

It is a common theme for Trump
They begged for my support

One of his biggest fantasies

OOOOOOHHHH boy, libel time.

(and would do anything for them)

wink...wink

(and would do anything for them)
Don't tell me if anyone else wrote that, your mind wouldn't have immediately gone to the gutter. Be honest.

Forum List

Back