Trump...getting the job done.

You missed the point. Whomever or whatever was on that island, was worth only $10 to me.

I'd pay ten dollars to prevent some lunatic jihadist from killing someone.

That's just me though.

See above. :biggrin:

I did... he's my grandfather, Retired USAF Lt Col.

Sorry, I enjoy your comments but the man knows more than you

OK , I"ll try again then: What would the sum total of all the shithead ISIS lives wiped out in that bombing be worth?

About ten bucks to me, if that. Evidently I've slipped too far into the realm of sarcasm. :laugh:

Depends on what the shitheads did in the future if they didn't get blew to bits.

One can kill dozens with a suicide bomb.

No sarcasm

If someone's and everyone they're acquainted with live's are only worth ten dollars, you can bet they're not going to be in this world very much longer.

In other words, those shitheads were pretty much worthless to me. Good bombing, now I hope we do it again somewhere else.

I'd pay ten dollars to prevent some lunatic jihadist from killing someone.

That's just me though.

OK , I"ll try again then: What would the sum total of all the shithead ISIS lives wiped out in that bombing be worth?

About ten bucks to me, if that. Evidently I've slipped too far into the realm of sarcasm. :laugh:

Depends on what the shitheads did in the future if they didn't get blew to bits.

No sarcasm

If someone's and everyone they're acquainted with lives are only worth ten dollars, you can bet they're not going to be in this world very much longer.

In other words, those shitheads were pretty much worthless to me. Good bombing, now do it again somewhere else.

Whatever.

No sarcasm

If someone's and everyone they're acquainted with lives are only worth ten dollars, you can bet they're not going to be in this world very much longer.

In other words, those shitheads were pretty much worthless to me. Good bombing, now do it again somewhere else.

Whatever.

OK, one more time: I was devaluing the lives of those human pieces of excrement down to the sum of ten whole dollars.

How much more explicit can I be than that?

I am former military,, and I can tell you that most people do not think about the multiple ways a nation can be sent back to the stone age with air power alone, and I do not mean using nukes.

Imagine every power plant obliterated: No electricity. Every water pump plant destroyed: No water. Imagine every dam blown up and vast areas decimated by floods. Every bridge knocked out, and every railroad destroyed preventing any transportation of goods. Then add to that the destruction of all shipping ports no no ship of any kind can dock anywhere. Think long and hard of that combination: No electricity, no food, no water, no energy, no way for vehicles to move, and no way for supplies to come in.

They should thank Allah that I am not president.

I am former military,, and I can tell you that most people do not think about the multiple ways a nation can be sent back to the stone age with air power alone, and I do not mean using nukes.

Imagine every power plant obliterated: No electricity. Every water pump plant destroyed: No water. Imagine every dam blown up and vast areas decimated by floods. Every bridge knocked out, and every railroad destroyed preventing any transportation of goods. Then add to that the destruction of all shipping ports no no ship of any kind can dock anywhere. Think long and hard of that combination: No electricity, no food, no water, no energy, no way for vehicles to move, and no way for supplies to come in.

What happens to the civilian population when you do that? Collateral damage?

What happens to the civilian population when you do that? Collateral damage?

It's called "get the hell out of the way or get deaded."

Worked pretty well in Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.

Forum List

Back