Only Pelosi Stands in Your Way, AOC

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What are you going to do about it?

“We have to do our job. And I think that once the house impeaches, the house has impeached the president. And then that hearing goes to the senate; if they want to fill it, then I want to see every Republican go on the record and knowingly vote against impeachment of this president, knowing his corruption, having it on the record, so that they can have that stain on their careers for the rest of their lives.”

Ocasio-Cortez: I Want to See Every Republican on Record Voting Against Impeachment - AIR.TV

Please do. It’s Trump 2020 Gold.

“We have to do our job. And I think that once the house impeaches, the house has impeached the president. And then that hearing goes to the senate; if they want to fill it, then I want to see every Republican go on the record and knowingly vote against impeachment of this president, knowing his corruption, having it on the record, so that they can have that stain on their careers for the rest of their lives.”

Ocasio-Cortez: I Want to See Every Republican on Record Voting Against Impeachment - AIR.TV

Ah, yes, Alexandria O'Crazy Eyes Cortez, I can see her in her dotage now. She's that crazy aunt whose nephew is obliged to secure and hide away from the neighbors in his basement, only to drag her out by her chain once a year, hose her down and delouse her. The eldest son stands by with a 12-gauge shotgun in case the crazy ol' battleaxe breaks free of its shackles. They wear face shields to protect their eyes from the noxious, obscenity-laced spittle flying from her toothless maw. "Impeach the bastard!", she curses and cackles, as those crazy eyes roll back in their sockets in opposite directions. "Impeach him!"

Pelosi need to call Hillary and get the number of the guy that take care of her problems because AOC is a major issue for Pelosi...

I think Pelosi is praying for a loss in 2020 so she can watch AOC go crazy and implode...

If Democrats could just get rid of Pelosi, real patriotic Democrats like AOC could lead trumps impeachment. At this point I'm wondering if Pelosi is also owned by Putin. Why is she protecting Putin's puppet trump?

I'm still wondering just exactly what they are going to impeach Trump for doing??

Mueller cleared him and yet the lefty loons are still screaming impeach??

Most Dems won't support that bull shit either.

AOC is a lefty loon dingbat.

/——-/ Those Dems are stuck on stupid alright. . EE8BE0DA-E65E-4625-ACAC-2878C53CEBD7.jpeg

If Democrats could just get rid of Pelosi, real patriotic Democrats like AOC could lead trumps impeachment. At this point I'm wondering if Pelosi is also owned by Putin. Why is she protecting Putin's puppet trump?

LOL! I was talking about AOC as O'Crazy Eyes on Facebook and someone shot me this link. It seems Louder with Crowder beat me to the meme.

See video beginning at 14:19.

Ah, yes, Alexandria O'Crazy Eyes Cortez, I can see her in her dotage now. She's that crazy aunt whose nephew is obliged to secure and hide away from the neighbors in his basement, only to drag her out by her chain once a year, hose her down and delouse her. The eldest son stands by with a 12-gauge shotgun in case the crazy ol' battleaxe breaks free of its shackles. They wear face shields to protect their eyes from the noxious, obscenity-laced spittle flying from her toothless maw. "Impeach the bastard!", she curses and cackles, as those crazy eyes roll back in their sockets in opposite directions. "Impeach him!"

Last edited:
Why are we protecting a protege of Mao', Stalin, Che, Castro, and a host of other wonderful Communist despots in AOC........Hey, hey, hey gonna have a good time....Its AOC and the Commie kids.

Forum List

Back