Trump...getting the job done.

Wow. They must have done about $10 worth of damage there.

Blow the shit out of them from the air. Kill em all.

No need for our troops to die. Air power works and always has.

It's not funny CC...it's the new way of doing things...from a businessmans perspective.

good for Trump.

now if we can just get the fat sob to manage his checkbook " from a businessmans perspective" -

The strike was used to wipe out vegetation in order to more easily see the vermin from the sky...when more strikes will happen.

Much better use of technology then Facebook and Google uses it for.

An Isis killer is worth a lot more than that...if left to live. They're all dead. You missed that point....as usual...

You missed the point. Whomever or whatever was on that island, was worth only $10 to me.

Perhaps my satire was too subtle.

Last edited:
An Isis killer is worth a lot more than that...if left to live. They're all dead. You missed that point....as usual...

You missed the point. Whomever or whatever was on that island, was worth only $10 to me.

I'd pay ten dollars to prevent some lunatic jihadist from killing someone.

That's just me though.

That's just me though.

See above. :biggrin:

That's just me though.

I did... he's my grandfather, Retired USAF Lt Col.

Sorry, I enjoy your comments but the man knows more than you

That's just me though.

OK , I"ll try again then: What would the sum total of all the shithead ISIS lives wiped out in that bombing, and all the stuff they own be worth?

About ten bucks to me, if that. Evidently I've slipped too far into the realm of sarcasm. :laugh:

That's just me though.

OK , I"ll try again then: What would the sum total of all the shithead ISIS lives wiped out in that bombing be worth?

About ten bucks to me, if that. Evidently I've slipped too far into the realm of sarcasm. :laugh:

Depends on what the shitheads did in the future if they didn't get blew to bits.

One can kill dozens with a suicide bomb.

No sarcasm

Forum List

Back