Trump FINALLY Sees His Opportunity Regarding The Wall

Really? Yet you spell check as cheque...
So, you are not American. Why should it concern you?
Did the check from Mexico bounce back ? Because cheetoman told the whole world, mexico will pay for it.

Yes and then Trump forced them to renegotiate on trade and got the money for the wall. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
Give us numbers and links....and a cheque that reads from mexico to trump to build a wall. And most importantly when does the construction starts?
My passport says I am :). Are you a settler?
Nope is a cheque for me :)....when is your orange supreme leader gonna cash it ?

Did the check from Mexico bounce back ? Because cheetoman told the whole world, mexico will pay for it.

Yes and then Trump forced them to renegotiate on trade and got the money for the wall. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg:
Give us numbers and links....and a cheque that reads from mexico to trump to build a wall. And most importantly when does the construction starts?
Please spare us this lame shit. Did you have a real issue to discuss?

The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds.
Sorry to break it to you, but there is a special 'pot' of money earmarked for 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' - the same pot funding our wars in the ME (Afghanistan/Syria/etc...). It can be spent under the justification of 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' without requiring a specific approval from Congress for things like....ummm, funding the wall.
Interesting. When Obama went outside the process to get DACA done it was abuse of power but now you promote Trump going outside the lines to get his agenda done. You are so principled
yep.going outside of process is what presidents do now cause congress and the senate are too "scared" for lack of a better term to take on the issue and upset one side or the other.

i didn't like it when obama EO'd his will around and i hate it when trump does. he shouldn't and it doesn't matter what obama did because "he did it first" is not an excuse adult should use.

ever.

Yet, here we are. Adults don't run the government anymore.

Sorry to break it to you, but there is a special 'pot' of money earmarked for 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' - the same pot funding our wars in the ME (Afghanistan/Syria/etc...). It can be spent under the justification of 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' without requiring a specific approval from Congress for things like....ummm, funding the wall.
Interesting. When Obama went outside the process to get DACA done it was abuse of power but now you promote Trump going outside the lines to get his agenda done. You are so principled

You really can’t see the difference can you?
Good Americans support executive action which can only yield upside for good Americans.
The Kenyans DACA helped foreigners while fucking good Americans over. You knew that right?
So what? I’m not talking about political opinions and priorities I’m talking about legal process. You care about border security so you want a wall. They care about human rights so they support DACA. That’s all opinion and it’s debatable, but not what we were discussing

Well, actually you were talking about how good, real Americans didn’t support the unAmerican actions of the Kenyan and how good, real Americans support the actions of a POTUS committed to working for America’s Best. It’s super odd that you’re struggling with making the distinction....FUCKING WEIRD!

Further, care all you want about “human rights” on your own dime...don’t get behind bullshit that forces me to pay for your bleeding heart nobility.

...The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds...
Not even if he declares an Invasion imminent and thereby declares a State of National Emergency?

...Dems are not obstructing border security...
Yes they are - by proposing woefully inadequate funds for securing our Southern Border.

...they are proposing a 1.3 billion dollar budget for it...
Woefully inadequate.

...They don’t want to waste money on Trumps vision of the wall...
I agree with their "want" but I do not believe their intransigence will be viewed kindly in 2020.

...Trumps campaign promise was to build a wall AND Mexico will pay for it. He didn’t say he would build a wall with billions of tax payer funds and will shut down the government if he doesn’t get the money.
He lied.

Now, he's turning the screws to get his way, from another angle.

I wonder if he can actually get away with it.

We're going to see Rich Bitch Faction A playing "chicken" with Rich Bitch Faction B...

With The People and their Republic stuck playing Monkey-in-the-Middle, and suffering more and more as this drags on.

Who's gonna blink?

I think it'll be the chicken$hit Democrats, just as they did last year, but I might end-up being proven wrong... we'll know soon enough.
If Trump uses a fake invasion as an excuse to implement military funds it would be a distortion of the truth and abuse of power in my opinion. Why do you think the 1.3 Billion is inadequate? That’s what they got last year. Have you checked on how it was spent?
You can't be this stupid. The wall is going to cost at least $25 billion, so how is $1.3 anything but a joke?
How do you know it will cost 25 billion? Didn’t trump say it would cost 8 billion during the campaign? Also I can use your same arguement against asking for the 5 billion. What’s that gonna do?

How about we take a look at what they’ve spent so far and how they’ve spent it??

Not even if he declares an Invasion imminent and thereby declares a State of National Emergency?

Yes they are - by proposing woefully inadequate funds for securing our Southern Border.

Woefully inadequate.

I agree with their "want" but I do not believe their intransigence will be viewed kindly in 2020.

...Trumps campaign promise was to build a wall AND Mexico will pay for it. He didn’t say he would build a wall with billions of tax payer funds and will shut down the government if he doesn’t get the money.
He lied.

We're going to see Rich Bitch Faction A playing "chicken" with Rich Bitch Faction B...

With The People and their Republic stuck playing Monkey-in-the-Middle, and suffering more and more as this drags on.

Who's gonna blink?

I think it'll be the chicken$hit Democrats, just as they did last year, but I might end-up being proven wrong... we'll know soon enough.
If Trump uses a fake invasion as an excuse to implement military funds it would be a distortion of the truth and abuse of power in my opinion. Why do you think the 1.3 Billion is inadequate? That’s what they got last year. Have you checked on how it was spent?
You can't be this stupid. The wall is going to cost at least $25 billion, so how is $1.3 anything but a joke?
How do you know it will cost 25 billion? Didn’t trump say it would cost 8 billion during the campaign? Also I can use your same arguement against asking for the 5 billion. What’s that gonna do?

How about we take a look at what they’ve spent so far and how they’ve spent it??

Woefully inadequate.

He lied.

Who's gonna blink?

It wasn't a fake invasion. That would be "an abuse of power," but Obama legalizing 800,000 DACA aliens wasn't? How does that magic work?

Only an imbecile would claim $1.3 was adequate funding to build a 1400 mile wall.
Because DACA aliens aren’t invaders no matter how hard you try and paint it that way. Not hard to understand.

Also I didn’t say 1.3 billion was adequate funding for a 1400 mile wall. Don’t put words in my mouth just because you can’t win an argument.

You really can’t see the difference can you?
Good Americans support executive action which can only yield upside for good Americans.
The Kenyans DACA helped foreigners while fucking good Americans over. You knew that right?
So what? I’m not talking about political opinions and priorities I’m talking about legal process. You care about border security so you want a wall. They care about human rights so they support DACA. That’s all opinion and it’s debatable, but not what we were discussing

Well, actually you were talking about how good, real Americans didn’t support the unAmerican actions of the Kenyan and how good, real Americans support the actions of a POTUS committed to working for America’s Best. It’s super odd that you’re struggling with making the distinction....FUCKING WEIRD!

Further, care all you want about “human rights” on your own dime...don’t get behind bullshit that forces me to pay for your bleeding heart nobility.
I’m not struggling to understand anything in this discussion except for how you think grossly distorting the facts gains any respect for the pathetic argument you are trying to make.

The Democrats have staunchly refused to allow President trump to build his wall to secure the US border.

Even when the caravans started coming - thousands of illegals illegally, criminally, violently pushing past Mexican police and military to continue their criminal trek to our SWern border, the President sparred with Democrats 100%-committed to preventing him from getting his wall.

Even after sending troops to defend the US BPAs, DHS, and ICE agents there ... even after the violent illegals attempted to tear down portions of US border fencing, attempted to scale the walls, and attacked US agents... President Trump attempted to work WITH the democrats....

I pointed out WEEKS ago that Trump was missing an opportunity...and he has finally seen it and looks like he may be taking action.

The military that was sent to the border has been putting up Constantia wire and other temp blockades at the border.....WHY?

President Trump, the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, responsible BY LAW / CONSTITUTION for protecting this nation from invasion, having declared the caravans and illegals criminally attempting to force their way into the US while attacking US federal agents, has every bit of legal authority to order the US military TO BUILD HIS WALL for the defense of the United States against the invasion!

....and he does not need Congressional approval or legislation passed to do so!

-----------------------------

Trump says military to build border wall if Democrats refuse

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall."

NO legislation needed!
NO more 'Resist' / 100% Committed Obstruction!
No More Democrat-Facilitated Illegal Immigration / Invasion!
NO government shut-down!

It took him a while to get there - he is more patient than I am. Had I been President I would have given the order to the military to build the wall at the same time I gave the order to send the military to the border to help stop the invasion!
The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds. Dems are not obstructing border security they are proposing a 1.3 billion dollar budget for it. They don’t want to waste money on Trumps vision of the wall. Trumps campaign promise was to build a wall AND Mexico will pay for it. He didn’t say he would build a wall with billions of tax payer funds and will shut down the government if he doesn’t get the money.
Build the wall, I could care less who pays for it. Cut the amount of funding that planned parenthood gives to the democrats. That would be a start, don't know why if they are out to help women. Why do they donate millions to the democrats?

...If Trump uses a fake invasion as an excuse to implement military funds it would be a distortion of the truth and abuse of power in my opinion...
And entirely within his Constitutional powers, isn't it?

...Why do you think the 1.3 Billion is inadequate?...
Because our southern border continues to be penetrated by Illegal Aliens on a very substantial scale.

...That’s what they got last year...
It was grotesquely inadequate last year as well, and their identical proposal for this year doesn't even factor-in inflation.

...Have you checked on how it was spent?
Doesn't matter.

If caravans of thousands can penetrate our borders unless we undertake heroic efforts to stem the tide of invasion, it's nowhere near enougn.

The Democrats have staunchly refused to allow President trump to build his wall to secure the US border.

Even when the caravans started coming - thousands of illegals illegally, criminally, violently pushing past Mexican police and military to continue their criminal trek to our SWern border, the President sparred with Democrats 100%-committed to preventing him from getting his wall.

Even after sending troops to defend the US BPAs, DHS, and ICE agents there ... even after the violent illegals attempted to tear down portions of US border fencing, attempted to scale the walls, and attacked US agents... President Trump attempted to work WITH the democrats....

I pointed out WEEKS ago that Trump was missing an opportunity...and he has finally seen it and looks like he may be taking action.

The military that was sent to the border has been putting up Constantia wire and other temp blockades at the border.....WHY?

President Trump, the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, responsible BY LAW / CONSTITUTION for protecting this nation from invasion, having declared the caravans and illegals criminally attempting to force their way into the US while attacking US federal agents, has every bit of legal authority to order the US military TO BUILD HIS WALL for the defense of the United States against the invasion!

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall."

NO legislation needed!
NO government shut-down!

It took him a while to get there - he is more patient than I am. Had I been President I would have given the order to the military to build the wall at the same time I gave the order to send the military to the border to help stop the invasion!
The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds. Dems are not obstructing border security they are proposing a 1.3 billion dollar budget for it. They don’t want to waste money on Trumps vision of the wall. Trumps campaign promise was to build a wall AND Mexico will pay for it. He didn’t say he would build a wall with billions of tax payer funds and will shut down the government if he doesn’t get the money.
Build the wall, I could care less who pays for it. Cut the amount of funding that planned parenthood gives to the democrats. That would be a start, don't know why if they are out to help women. Why do they donate millions to the democrats?
That’s a different subject

...If Trump uses a fake invasion as an excuse to implement military funds it would be a distortion of the truth and abuse of power in my opinion...
And entirely within his Constitutional powers, isn't it?

...Why do you think the 1.3 Billion is inadequate?...
Because our southern border continues to be penetrated by Illegal Aliens on a very substantial scale.

...That’s what they got last year...
It was grotesquely inadequate last year as well, and their identical proposal for this year doesn't even factor-in inflation.

...Have you checked on how it was spent?
Doesn't matter.

If caravans of thousands can penetrate our borders unless we undertake heroic efforts to stem the tide of invasion, it's nowhere near enougn.
How do you know it was grossly inadequate? What did they spend it on. How far did 1.3 Billion dollars go?

NO legislation needed!
NO government shut-down!

Well it's not Democrats that stopped the WAAALLLLL--you've had a full house of Republicans for the last 2 years and they wouldn't vote for it.

Now if you want to get it done in a LAME DUCK session, just call or email your Republican congressmen and Senators and tell them to get off their ASS'S and build the Trump's fucking POS wall.

So Trump is going to do the Trump shutdown of government over it.

Here's 2-1/2 minutes of why no sane person would ever vote for a wall.

walltoon03.jpg

Woefully inadequate.

He lied.

Who's gonna blink?

It wasn't a fake invasion. That would be "an abuse of power," but Obama legalizing 800,000 DACA aliens wasn't? How does that magic work?

Only an imbecile would claim $1.3 was adequate funding to build a 1400 mile wall.
Because DACA aliens aren’t invaders no matter how hard you try and paint it that way. Not hard to understand.

Also I didn’t say 1.3 billion was adequate funding for a 1400 mile wall. Don’t put words in my mouth just because you can’t win an argument.
Yes they are, turd. They sure as hell aren't native born Americans.

And you sure as hell are saying that $1.3 billion is adequate funding. If it's not, then why are you arguing against spending more?

NO legislation needed!
NO government shut-down!

That’s a different subject
Yes, but it is a solution to the question asked.

Woefully inadequate.

He lied.

Who's gonna blink?

Yes they are, turd. They sure as hell aren't native born Americans.

And you sure as hell are saying that $1.3 billion is adequate funding. If it's not, then why are you arguing against spending more?
I’m not arguing against spending more I’m asking if you know how the current funding is being spent and it’s obvious that you don’t know

NO legislation needed!
NO government shut-down!

Well it's not Democrats that stopped the WAAALLLLL--you've had a full house of Republicans for the last 2 years and they wouldn't vote for it.

Now if you want to get it done in a LAME DUCK session, just call or email your Republican congressmen and Senators and tell them to get off their ASS'S and build the Trump's fucking POS wall.

So Trump is going to do the Trump shutdown of government over it.

Here's 2-1/2 minutes of why no sane person would ever vote for a wall.

walltoon03.jpg

How a border fence destroyed a tight community
How a border fence destroyed a tight community

Please spare us this lame shit. Did you have a real issue to discuss?
Real issue we have an ass of a president who made a promise that mexico will pay doe the way...now he wants to shut the government if they disnt give him money doe the wall ? Wtf?

Forum List

Back