The reality surrounding the Trump "Investigation"

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Oh look the media/Democrats have progressives all worked up over old news, because they recognize progressives are simpletons and easily manipulated.

Here's another dose of reality........

Trump paid some women off to keep their mouths shut, which is something politicians do all the time and it's legal to do so. But in this case they pin the label "illegal campaign expenses", all the while it was Trump's money to begin with. It's an act of desperation in an attempt to save face and confuse the population.

On top of that the investigation into something and anything was initiated under false pretenses, and therefore anything that arises from it is "fruit from the poisonous tree". They're going through the motions anyway for entertainment value, all while wasting time and resources.

Trump will neither be impeached or prosecuted, and to believe anything else is a pipe dream. Say what you like, believe what you like, but at the end of Trump's tenure you'll see I'm right. It's that or you remain ignorant and foolish.

Last edited:
Oh look the media/Democrats have progressives all worked up over old news, because they recognize progressives are simpletons and easily manipulated.

Trump paid some women off to keep their mouths shut, which is something politicians do all the time and it's legal to do so. But in this case they pin the label "illegal campaign expenses", all the while it was Trump's money to begin with. It's an act of desperation in an attempt to save face and confuse the population.

On top of that the investigation into something and anything was initiated under false pretenses, and therefore anything that arises from it is "fruit from the poisonous tree". They're going through the motions anyway for entertainment value, all while wasting time and resources.

Trump will neither be impeached or prosecuted, and to believe anything else is a pipe dream. Say what you like, believe what you like, but at the end of Trump's tenure you'll see I'm right. It's that or you remain ignorant and foolish.
"Politicians do it all the time."

And yet the Republicans impeached a President for lying about a blowjob.

And now they whine and whine about "perjury traps". :rolleyes:

I wonder if Mueller or Congress will get to depose Trump in person at some point. I can't see how that won't happen eventually.

Rather than slowing down, the Mueller train is picking up speed. Mueller is gathering all kinds of intelligence of criminal and immoral activity.

Just imagine how much shit Trump would be in if he had to answer questions directly.

"Did you have sex with Stephanie Clifford?"

"Did you have sex with Karen McDougal?"

"Did you direct this person to do those things?"

All fair questions, since Bill Clinton was asked all kinds of similar sleazy shit.

I can only imagine the information Mueller will have at his fingertips.

Trump would be well and truly fucked.

"Did you have sex with Monica Lewinsky?"

"Nah!"

Bam! Impeachment.

So there's your precedent. You can't whine about a "perjury trap", hypocrites.

Trump's in serious danger now.

We don't even know what else Flynn and Manafort have fed to Mueller, never mind Cohen.

Russian mob money laundering?

"Nah!"

Bam! Impeachment.

ILMAO at Trump's in "serious danger". Danger of what rainbow clown?

"Nah!"

Bam! Impeachment.

ILMAO at Trump's in "serious danger". Danger of what rainbow clown?
You should listen to some real news. Your propagandists are keeping you in the dark.

"Nah!"

Bam! Impeachment.

We don't even know what else Flynn and Manafort have fed to Mueller, never mind Cohen.

Russian mob money laundering?

not to mention starr's initial investigation was about whitewater & when linda tripp got all talkative, the investigation turn a sharp turn down blue dress avenue & voila!

bubba's impeached.

The Republican Party closed ranks around Nixon...until they didn't.

It looked for a long time like Nixon was going to wriggle out of danger. But then it all unraveled very quickly after the tapes were released. Then Nixon was informed that even his own party was bailing on him. He was just too crooked.

If Trump is a crook, it will all come out eventually. Mueller is just too good and too methodical to miss it.

There's a reason Trump has been hiding his tax returns.

I wonder if Mueller or Congress will get to depose Trump in person at some point. I can't see how that won't happen eventually.

Rather than slowing down, the Mueller train is picking up speed. Mueller is gathering all kinds of intelligence of criminal and immoral activity.

Just imagine how much shit Trump would be in if he had to answer questions directly.

All fair questions, since Bill Clinton was asked all kinds of similar sleazy shit.

Clinton was impeached for lying while under oath during questioning at a trial. Not because he lied about a bj but because he was under oath. You libs tend to forget that.

Clinton was impeached for lying while under oath during questioning at a trial. Not because he lied about a bj but because he was under oath. You libs tend to forget that.

are you willing to bet that trump didn't lie to mueller?

You can tell when rainbow clown is upset by reality not fitting within his comfort zone He posts one rant after another.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back