Trump Family Values?

After Melania's heartbreaking lol plagiarism incident followed by her heartbreaking lol fake university degree followed by her heartbreaking lol nekkid pictures lovin' on a woman followed by her heartbreaking lol accusations of being an illegal alien, what do we have?

IVANKA Tramp Celebrates the Working Mother NOT!

On the last day of the Republican National Convention in July, Ivanka Trump strode across the stage in a blush-toned dress from her namesake label. Then she shattered party norms, pledging that her father would revolutionize support for working mothers.

“Policies that allow women with children to thrive should not be novelties,” she declared. “They should be the norm.”

The eldest Trump daughter, 34, has built her personal brand around this cause, penning a book called “Women Who Work” and leading the family-friendly policy charge on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. But the company that designs her clothing line, including the $157 sheath she wore during her convention speech, does not offer workers a single day of paid maternity leave.

As Trump delivered her prime-time speech, a fashion designer for the G-III Apparel Group watched from her home in New York City and rolled her eyes. The employee of nearly four years, a registered Republican who asked to remain anonymous for fear of losing her job, said she became pregnant last year and was dismayed to learn the company allows just 12 weeks of unpaid leave, the legal minimum for employers with more than 50 workers. So, she burned her vacation days, drained her savings and then relied on her husband’s income after giving birth to her son.

“It’s hard enough emotionally to come back to work right after having a baby,” said the designer, who works for another brand at G-III. “But to know you’re returning to a company that doesn’t value your choice to be a mother makes it harder.”

Through a spokeswoman, Trump declined to comment for this story. A representative for her own company, the Ivanka Trump brand — a 12-employee business pitched as “the ultimate destination for Women Who Work” — noted that her company offers eight weeks of paid leave to new mothers. The company also offers flexible work hours for parents.

But that's not all...guess where her clothes are made?

Last month, British newspaper The Independent revealed most of the Ivanka Trump brand’s clothing was manufactured in Vietnam and China. Donald Trump, whose apparel also is largely made overseas, has made decrying outsourced jobs central to his campaign.

and you support barry and hillary; champions of partial birth abortion.

trump supported late term abortion until it didn't suit his run on the (R) ticket. now he wants women to have some sort of punishment if they terminate... oh wait- he flip flopped on that too.

No Trump can top getting their cock sucked in the Oval Office with their wife and child upstairs and coming in an interns mouth.
a 19 year old intern....

she was 22. young yes, naive? NO.
His wife and child upstairs! And you quibble about her age? Figures.

Ummm no... try comprehending what I did. I corrected a falsehood. And trump is no better, sweetcakes.

Say what you want about Trump...Clinton just said the economic conditions in large part are the new normal........:blowup:

No Trump can top getting their cock sucked in the Oval Office with their wife and child upstairs and coming in an interns mouth.
a 19 year old intern....
Jesus Christ! You people can't even get you pathetic facts straight "22-year-old White House intern, Monica Lewinsky" who had a personal relationship with Clinton

Child upstairs? You mean teenager?

After Melania's heartbreaking lol plagiarism incident followed by her heartbreaking lol fake university degree followed by her heartbreaking lol nekkid pictures lovin' on a woman followed by her heartbreaking lol accusations of being an illegal alien, what do we have?

Trump is a con artist, his family are enabling cons and his wife is a trophy phoney.....its now being reported all his hotels in Fla. staffed by inported foreigners....the guy could give a fuck about these pathetic hicks rallying for his white ass.

If one goes to a resort in Florida and one is from Germany, surely you expect that there would be a linguist on staff? Italian going to Mar a Lago? I expect someone to know "you want fries with that?" Spanish?

Is Trump not to hire people who can speak multiple languages in his resorts? Hire only people that can speak Baltimore or Detroit?

It just shows how low class you are baby.

:lmao:

Bullshit..... This just show you don't know what the hell you are talking about......... Trump hired janitors, maids cooks and waiters from eastern block countries. Mostly from where his wife came from....... These people doesn't even need to speak English let alone linguistic.
According to trump he cannot find local janitors, cook or waitress. WHICH IS A BIG LIE.
If they are in this country, they are local, jackass.

Did you read my post or you just look at it? Trump hired foreign workers....... They are not locals. Idiot.
So immigrants aren't American? Are you seriously going to take that position?

Trump is a con artist, his family are enabling cons and his wife is a trophy phoney.....its now being reported all his hotels in Fla. staffed by inported foreigners....the guy could give a fuck about these pathetic hicks rallying for his white ass.

If one goes to a resort in Florida and one is from Germany, surely you expect that there would be a linguist on staff? Italian going to Mar a Lago? I expect someone to know "you want fries with that?" Spanish?

Is Trump not to hire people who can speak multiple languages in his resorts? Hire only people that can speak Baltimore or Detroit?

Bullshit..... This just show you don't know what the hell you are talking about......... Trump hired janitors, maids cooks and waiters from eastern block countries. Mostly from where his wife came from....... These people doesn't even need to speak English let alone linguistic.
According to trump he cannot find local janitors, cook or waitress. WHICH IS A BIG LIE.

Did you read my post or you just look at it? Trump hired foreign workers....... They are not locals. Idiot.

Dude you are lost..... They have work visa H1 permits..... As foreign workers...... It doesn't matter how you twist your brain.... They are foreign workers that your cult leader hired.

Dude you are lost..... They have work visa H1 permits..... As foreign workers...... It doesn't matter how you twist your brain.... They are foreign workers that your cult leader hired.
Really? Did you check their immigration status? It seems to me you just don't like immigrants, oddly so, since it's usually you people accusing us of xenophobia. Donald Trump loves immigrants so much he offers them jobs and even married one.

The bastard!

Really? Did you check their immigration status? It seems to me you just don't like immigrants, oddly so, since it's usually you people accusing us of xenophobia. Donald Trump loves immigrants so much he offers them jobs and even married one.

The bastard!

Dude you more fucked up than I thought. I don't have to check their visa..... It is well published that your cult leader hired foreign workers. This link might help your ignorance.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers

March 18 NEW YORK
Here's Donald Trump's dilemma: He is running for president on a platform of bringing jobs back to the U.S. and making America Great again.
But at his private club in south Florida, he has filled his staff almost exclusively with imported foreign workers. And he has been doing it for years.
The U.S. Department of Labor has confirmed to CNN that between 2013 and fall 2015, Trump's Mar-a-Lago club posted 250 seasonal job openings and filled just 4 of those jobs with American workers. The club requested the rest of the staff be temporarily imported through the Federal government's H-2B visa process. Basically, Mar-a-Lago brings in its seasonal staff from overseas.

The bastard!

Dude you more fucked up than I thought. I don't have to check their visa..... It is well published that your cult leader hired foreign workers. This link might help your ignorance.

March 18 NEW YORK
Here's Donald Trump's dilemma: He is running for president on a platform of bringing jobs back to the U.S. and making America Great again.
But at his private club in south Florida, he has filled his staff almost exclusively with imported foreign workers. And he has been doing it for years.
The U.S. Department of Labor has confirmed to CNN that between 2013 and fall 2015, Trump's Mar-a-Lago club posted 250 seasonal job openings and filled just 4 of those jobs with American workers. The club requested the rest of the staff be temporarily imported through the Federal government's H-2B visa process. Basically, Mar-a-Lago brings in its seasonal staff from overseas.
You don't get it, do you? There's no scandal in hiring immigrants. They need jobs too. This anti immigrant rant you're on is just the false narrative the Left tries to impose on all Republicans. We love immigrants and celebrate those who seek after the American dream....legally. Immigrants have always started at the bottom rung, taking any job available to them. In that, there is no shame either.

So here you are, a Left wing jackass, trying to mud rake where there is no mud.

Idiot.

Jesus Christ! You people can't even get you pathetic facts straight "22-year-old White House intern, Monica Lewinsky" who had a personal relationship with Clinton

Child upstairs? You mean teenager?
You're the one that needs the facts pal....she was 22 when the dirty relationship was uncovered but it was in the third year of the relationship. Only a handful of interns are brought back to the White house for a second year...she came back for three. Mr. child molester and cigar smoker made sure of it.

On the last day of the Republican National Convention in July, Ivanka Trump strode across the stage in a blush-toned dress from her namesake label. Then she shattered party norms, pledging that her father would revolutionize support for working mothers.

“Policies that allow women with children to thrive should not be novelties,” she declared. “They should be the norm.”

The eldest Trump daughter, 34, has built her personal brand around this cause, penning a book called “Women Who Work” and leading the family-friendly policy charge on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. But the company that designs her clothing line, including the $157 sheath she wore during her convention speech, does not offer workers a single day of paid maternity leave.

As Trump delivered her prime-time speech, a fashion designer for the G-III Apparel Group watched from her home in New York City and rolled her eyes. The employee of nearly four years, a registered Republican who asked to remain anonymous for fear of losing her job, said she became pregnant last year and was dismayed to learn the company allows just 12 weeks of unpaid leave, the legal minimum for employers with more than 50 workers. So, she burned her vacation days, drained her savings and then relied on her husband’s income after giving birth to her son.

“It’s hard enough emotionally to come back to work right after having a baby,” said the designer, who works for another brand at G-III. “But to know you’re returning to a company that doesn’t value your choice to be a mother makes it harder.”

Through a spokeswoman, Trump declined to comment for this story. A representative for her own company, the Ivanka Trump brand — a 12-employee business pitched as “the ultimate destination for Women Who Work” — noted that her company offers eight weeks of paid leave to new mothers. The company also offers flexible work hours for parents.

Last month, British newspaper The Independent revealed most of the Ivanka Trump brand’s clothing was manufactured in Vietnam and China. Donald Trump, whose apparel also is largely made overseas, has made decrying outsourced jobs central to his campaign.

I haven't heard anything about "family values" from the Trump campaign. He's about ending bad trade agreements and stupid wars, and keeping illegals and Muslim terrorists out. He's not a religious nut like Cruz, who you idiots swore was all the Republicans cared about.

Sounds like a bunch of crap by lefties that have to deflect from their corrupt piece of shit candidate. Did you hear that the Wiki leaker was the DNC staffer that was murdered? Oh no, let's talk about Melania!

a 19 year old intern....

she was 22. young yes, naive? NO.
His wife and child upstairs! And you quibble about her age? Figures.

Ummm no... try comprehending what I did. I corrected a falsehood. And trump is no better, sweetcakes.
You quibbled and ignored what Clinton did while his wife and child were upstairs

The bastard!

March 18 NEW YORK
You don't get it, do you? There's no scandal in hiring immigrants. They need jobs too. This anti immigrant rant you're on is just the false narrative the Left tries to impose on all Republicans. We love immigrants and celebrate those who seek after the American dream....legally. Immigrants have always started at the bottom rung, taking any job available to them. In that, there is no shame either.

Idiot.

Dude we are not talking about immigrants...... We are talking about hiring foreign workers. Stupid.
Yes there is a scandal hiring foreign workers........ Especially when he keep saying he will save American jobs. Idiot.
Anti immigrant? Isn't your scum leader trying to promote save American jobs? At the same time you support hiring foreign workers? Do you realized how fucked up you are?

Your brain is really twisted trying to save your cult leader face. Aside from that I enjoy kicking your ass again. Maybe you can ask the republicans distancing themselves from your scum leader.

The bastard!

March 18 NEW YORK

Idiot.

Dude we are not talking about immigrants...... We are talking about hiring foreign workers. Stupid.
Yes there is a scandal hiring foreign workers........ Especially when he keep saying he will save American jobs. Idiot.
Anti immigrant? Isn't your scum leader trying to promote save American jobs? At the same time you support hiring foreign workers? Do you realized how fucked up you are?

Your brain is really twisted trying to save your cult leader face. Aside from that I enjoy kicking your ass again. Maybe you can ask the republicans distancing themselves from your scum leader.
Wonder why your scum leader isn't about American jobs? Your scum leader wants to punish the coal industry just like the present scum leader.

The bastard!

March 18 NEW YORK

Idiot.

American jobs are American jobs, whether held by native born Americans or by immigrants who you seem to be threatened by. Immigration is an inseparable part of America's greatness. Immigrants helped us win WWII and build our country's roads and infrastructure. They are invaluable contributors to American culture in this one big melting pot.

It's amazing that now that Donald Trump is running for president with his love for immigrants, you Leftists are suddenly narrow minded, bigoted xenophobes.

I haven't heard anything about "family values" from the Trump campaign. He's about ending bad trade agreements and stupid wars, and keeping illegals and Muslim terrorists out. He's not a religious nut like Cruz, who you idiots swore was all the Republicans cared about.

Sounds like a bunch of crap by lefties that have to deflect from their corrupt piece of shit candidate. Did you hear that the Wiki leaker was the DNC staffer that was murdered? Oh no, let's talk about Melania!
Oh! So you did not watch the GOP Convention? And that wife of the candidate. Wow! People are loving those nude photos and especially those lesbo shots

The bastard!

March 18 NEW YORK

Idiot.

American jobs are American jobs, whether held by native born Americans or by immigrants who you seem to be threatened by. Immigration is an inseparable part of America's greatness. Immigrants helped us win WWII and build our country's roads and infrastructure. They are invaluable contributors to American culture in this one big melting pot.

It's amazing that now that Donald Trump is running for president with his love for immigrants, you Leftists are suddenly narrow minded, bigoted xenophobes.

Again..... Stick this to your stupid brain...... We are talking about foreign workers hired by Trump.

American jobs are for America jobs...... But NOT for foreign workers hired by Trump. Stupid.
Keep going because you are making fun of yourself.

Forum List

Back