Trump Family Values?

After Melania's heartbreaking lol plagiarism incident followed by her heartbreaking lol fake university degree followed by her heartbreaking lol nekkid pictures lovin' on a woman followed by her heartbreaking lol accusations of being an illegal alien, what do we have?

IVANKA Tramp Celebrates the Working Mother NOT!

On the last day of the Republican National Convention in July, Ivanka Trump strode across the stage in a blush-toned dress from her namesake label. Then she shattered party norms, pledging that her father would revolutionize support for working mothers.

“Policies that allow women with children to thrive should not be novelties,” she declared. “They should be the norm.”

The eldest Trump daughter, 34, has built her personal brand around this cause, penning a book called “Women Who Work” and leading the family-friendly policy charge on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. But the company that designs her clothing line, including the $157 sheath she wore during her convention speech, does not offer workers a single day of paid maternity leave.

As Trump delivered her prime-time speech, a fashion designer for the G-III Apparel Group watched from her home in New York City and rolled her eyes. The employee of nearly four years, a registered Republican who asked to remain anonymous for fear of losing her job, said she became pregnant last year and was dismayed to learn the company allows just 12 weeks of unpaid leave, the legal minimum for employers with more than 50 workers. So, she burned her vacation days, drained her savings and then relied on her husband’s income after giving birth to her son.

“It’s hard enough emotionally to come back to work right after having a baby,” said the designer, who works for another brand at G-III. “But to know you’re returning to a company that doesn’t value your choice to be a mother makes it harder.”

Through a spokeswoman, Trump declined to comment for this story. A representative for her own company, the Ivanka Trump brand — a 12-employee business pitched as “the ultimate destination for Women Who Work” — noted that her company offers eight weeks of paid leave to new mothers. The company also offers flexible work hours for parents.

But that's not all...guess where her clothes are made?

Last month, British newspaper The Independent revealed most of the Ivanka Trump brand’s clothing was manufactured in Vietnam and China. Donald Trump, whose apparel also is largely made overseas, has made decrying outsourced jobs central to his campaign.
Trump is a con artist, his family are enabling cons and his wife is a trophy phoney.....its now being reported all his hotels in Fla. staffed by inported foreigners....the guy could give a fuck about these pathetic hicks rallying for his white ass.

Shows what low class you are. I am able to speak in three languages. If one has international hotels you hire someone even better than me. English/French/Ukrainian. You have staff than can accomodate your tourists.

If one goes to a resort in Florida and one is from Germany, surely you expect that there would be a linguist on staff? Italian going to Mar a Lago? I expect someone to know "you want fries with that?" Spanish?

Is Trump not to hire people who can speak multiple languages in his resorts? Hire only people that can speak Baltimore or Detroit?

It just shows how low class you are baby.

:lmao:
Put it this way, you mindless ass wipe.....if I visit Italy, Germany, etc...I expect to know that my host country is not American and I act expect to be addressed accordingly.......just as mf's that come to this country, they should expect english speaking people to host their visit, this isn't rocket science.....but lets not deflect here....Its Trump on the stumps dissin foreign workers, not me, its Trump out here rallying his mindless fools of his love for America's workers and yet....does nothing to address it in his on doings.....and I get it, but I be damned if I'm gonna speak on both sides of my neck and not be called out for it.

Look at the cult responses. No defense of the Trumps. Just attack, attack, attack

Oh bullshit asshole, the OP was an attack. No defense needed from moron leftist attacks. We just laugh our asses off at you. BTW don't you think Chelsea is a dog?
Willow, how do you defend a guy, who just now is being asked, why import workers from Europe for all your Fla. hotels during the summer....CNN is now reporting this? How do you believe he's for America's labor force, when he's constantly outsourcing his goods? Now either your a Nazi idiot or a fool or or or simply just stupid.

You are unreal. You really are. To be international as his hotels are one must cater to all that are coming.
Get the fuck outta here. You mean to tell me, in all this country and of all the 300 american applications that racist hypocrite got, only 17 were bi lingual enough for him to hire? Or as suggested, not white enough or pretty enough? The guys a con, own it or shut the fuck up and stop with the constantly defending this demagogue.
Look at the cult responses. No defense of the Trumps. Just attack, attack, attack

Oh bullshit asshole, the OP was an attack. No defense needed from moron leftist attacks. We just laugh our asses off at you. BTW don't you think Chelsea is a dog?
Willow, how do you defend a guy, who just now is being asked, why import workers from Europe for all your Fla. hotels during the summer....CNN is now reporting this? How do you believe he's for America's labor force, when he's constantly outsourcing his goods? Now either your a Nazi idiot or a fool or or or simply just stupid.

You are unreal. You really are. To be international as his hotels are one must cater to all that are coming.
Get the fuck outta here. You mean to tell me, in all this country and of all the 300 american applications that racist hypocrite got, only 17 were bi lingual enough for him to hire? Or as suggested, not white enough or pretty enough? The guys a con, own it or shut the fuck up and stop with the constantly defending this demagogue.

I can speak three fluently. I'm working on German.

And by the way TRUMP beat the shit out of Palm Beach over racial and religious discrimination.

Put it this way, you mindless ass wipe.....if I visit Italy, Germany, etc...I expect to know that my host country is not American and I act expect to be addressed accordingly.......just as mf's that come to this country, they should expect english speaking people to host their visit, this isn't rocket science.....but lets not deflect here....Its Trump on the stumps dissin foreign workers, not me, its Trump out here rallying his mindless fools of his love for America's workers and yet....does nothing to address it in his on doings.....and I get it, but I be damned if I'm gonna speak on both sides of my neck and not be called out for it.
Fine snowflake so go ahead and vote for man hater Hillary the liar. nice!

One has to hire those that speak multiple languages for an international tourism company.

How stupid are we getting here?

I can speak three fluently. I'm working on German.
Die deutsche Sprache ist ziemlich einfach, Meister.

Don't you think Donald's sons have a small gene pool?

After Melania's heartbreaking lol plagiarism incident followed by her heartbreaking lol fake university degree followed by her heartbreaking lol nekkid pictures lovin' on a woman followed by her heartbreaking lol accusations of being an illegal alien, what do we have?

On the last day of the Republican National Convention in July, Ivanka Trump strode across the stage in a blush-toned dress from her namesake label. Then she shattered party norms, pledging that her father would revolutionize support for working mothers.

“Policies that allow women with children to thrive should not be novelties,” she declared. “They should be the norm.”

The eldest Trump daughter, 34, has built her personal brand around this cause, penning a book called “Women Who Work” and leading the family-friendly policy charge on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. But the company that designs her clothing line, including the $157 sheath she wore during her convention speech, does not offer workers a single day of paid maternity leave.

As Trump delivered her prime-time speech, a fashion designer for the G-III Apparel Group watched from her home in New York City and rolled her eyes. The employee of nearly four years, a registered Republican who asked to remain anonymous for fear of losing her job, said she became pregnant last year and was dismayed to learn the company allows just 12 weeks of unpaid leave, the legal minimum for employers with more than 50 workers. So, she burned her vacation days, drained her savings and then relied on her husband’s income after giving birth to her son.

“It’s hard enough emotionally to come back to work right after having a baby,” said the designer, who works for another brand at G-III. “But to know you’re returning to a company that doesn’t value your choice to be a mother makes it harder.”

Through a spokeswoman, Trump declined to comment for this story. A representative for her own company, the Ivanka Trump brand — a 12-employee business pitched as “the ultimate destination for Women Who Work” — noted that her company offers eight weeks of paid leave to new mothers. The company also offers flexible work hours for parents.

Last month, British newspaper The Independent revealed most of the Ivanka Trump brand’s clothing was manufactured in Vietnam and China. Donald Trump, whose apparel also is largely made overseas, has made decrying outsourced jobs central to his campaign.

and you support barry and hillary; champions of partial birth abortion.

But that's why we are all screaming about the fashion industry. Okey dokey I may be out in nowhereland these days, but once upon a time I proudly shopped US and Canadian labels.

You can't get them anymore. The industry has been decimated. AND we all have been apart of this wanting cheaper knock off labels. How do we bring these back? Take some extra strength immodium here howey because now my concerns will make you shit your pants.

What we did is we gave them jobs. We drag back those jobs we now hurt those in the third world who are making just a basic living but finally feeding their families. If now I give an American worker one job, I take away 10 jobs in Thailand.

This hurts me to my core. What do we do?

For another day I suppose. But it hurts thinking that if we get our jobs back, we are going to kill theirs. This I don't have an answer for.
As I have posted many times the 'answer' can be summed up in one word: 'Homeostasis'.
Everything on earth INCLUDING THE FUCKING MOUNTAINS!!!!! are in a continual movement towards homeostasis.
The entire global surviving population will one day be 'all the same'.
There will be no rich and no poor.
Jobs will provide what is necessary for basic survival.
The weak will perish. The strongest will survive.
Even in the GREATEST COUNTRY THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN will have vast tracts of subsistence farmers.
'Skyscrapers will have collapsed. The mountains will have eroded to dust. The earth will be flat.
All this hand wringing about overseas jobs and wages competing with a semi-literate American high school graduate working at a FF outlet who believes he is 'entitled' to live the lifestyle of a fucking dentist because the 'TV' told him he could is fucking bullshit.

Webb was no 'looker' himself.
Webb could have gotten a part on the Andy Griffith show as the fucking car mechanic.

The mountains will have eroded to dust. The earth will be flat.

Easy there dannyboys. Whoa boy! My friend had a horse named Danny Boy once. He was a very good horse except that he had this tendency to rear and get excitable at times. We finally took to popping a balloon filled with warm water over his head whenever he would rear up. The sound, coupled with the warm water flowing over his head made him think he was injured and bleeding. It shocked him into settling down again. You need to pop a balloon filled with warm water over you head dude.

Oh, and as to the earth being flat; no. Plate tectonics keep the earth in constant flux so new mountains are always made as old ones erode into nice alluvial plains we can then use to grow nice veggies on. Celebrate flux. It's the spice of life. And, don't spend as much time on electronic devices and the internet. Get out and see this great big world in flux! Love the flux! Even if it's just watching some ants crawl over a clover leaf or the breeze blowing through the trees.

That goes for the rest of you too.

Donald John Trump has as much family values as Bill Clinton... Maybe less...

Now let discuss the meat of the story and the fact that Ivanka along with her father Donald Trump have done nothing to promote made in America and in fact have profit from the bad trade deals that allows them to have their product made in China and Vietnam while the worker is paid pennies.

The reality is if someone is going to tell everyone about how something is so horrible they should not be one of the sinners enjoying the bad trade deals...

Trump is a con artist, his family are enabling cons and his wife is a trophy phoney.....its now being reported all his hotels in Fla. staffed by inported foreigners....the guy could give a fuck about these pathetic hicks rallying for his white ass.

If one goes to a resort in Florida and one is from Germany, surely you expect that there would be a linguist on staff? Italian going to Mar a Lago? I expect someone to know "you want fries with that?" Spanish?

Is Trump not to hire people who can speak multiple languages in his resorts? Hire only people that can speak Baltimore or Detroit?

Bullshit..... This just show you don't know what the hell you are talking about......... Trump hired janitors, maids cooks and waiters from eastern block countries. Mostly from where his wife came from....... These people doesn't even need to speak English let alone linguistic.
According to trump he cannot find local janitors, cook or waitress. WHICH IS A BIG LIE.

The only values Trump has regarding family, is his Arian nation family that he values. He could give a fuck about you or your family.

Bullshit..... This just show you don't know what the hell you are talking about......... Trump hired janitors, maids cooks and waiters from eastern block countries. Mostly from where his wife came from....... These people doesn't even need to speak English let alone linguistic.
According to trump he cannot find local janitors, cook or waitress. WHICH IS A BIG LIE.
If they are in this country, they are local, jackass.

If they are in this country, they are local, jackass.

Did you read my post or you just look at it? Trump hired foreign workers....... They are not locals. Idiot.

The only values Trump has regarding family, is his Arian nation family that he values. He could give a fuck about you or your family.
What is it with you and race? You pissed cause you were born black? Get the fuck over it. You will never be white!

No Trump can top getting their cock sucked in the Oval Office with their wife and child upstairs and coming in an interns mouth.

drumpf took his wiife Ivana AND his whore at the time, Marla, on an Aspen ski vacation.... at the same time.... at the same resort is a pretty good equation.... especially when they met up with each other. :lmao:

Forum List

Back