Trump Family Values?

Dude you are lost..... They have work visa H1 permits..... As foreign workers...... It doesn't matter how you twist your brain.... They are foreign workers that your cult leader hired.
Really? Did you check their immigration status? It seems to me you just don't like immigrants, oddly so, since it's usually you people accusing us of xenophobia. Donald Trump loves immigrants so much he offers them jobs and even married one.

The bastard!

Dude you more fucked up than I thought. I don't have to check their visa..... It is well published that your cult leader hired foreign workers. This link might help your ignorance.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers

March 18 NEW YORK
Here's Donald Trump's dilemma: He is running for president on a platform of bringing jobs back to the U.S. and making America Great again.
But at his private club in south Florida, he has filled his staff almost exclusively with imported foreign workers. And he has been doing it for years.
The U.S. Department of Labor has confirmed to CNN that between 2013 and fall 2015, Trump's Mar-a-Lago club posted 250 seasonal job openings and filled just 4 of those jobs with American workers. The club requested the rest of the staff be temporarily imported through the Federal government's H-2B visa process. Basically, Mar-a-Lago brings in its seasonal staff from overseas.
You don't get it, do you? There's no scandal in hiring immigrants. They need jobs too. This anti immigrant rant you're on is just the false narrative the Left tries to impose on all Republicans. We love immigrants and celebrate those who seek after the American dream....legally. Immigrants have always started at the bottom rung, taking any job available to them. In that, there is no shame either.

So here you are, a Left wing jackass, trying to mud rake where there is no mud.

Idiot.

Dude we are not talking about immigrants...... We are talking about hiring foreign workers. Stupid.
Yes there is a scandal hiring foreign workers........ Especially when he keep saying he will save American jobs. Idiot.
Anti immigrant? Isn't your scum leader trying to promote save American jobs? At the same time you support hiring foreign workers? Do you realized how fucked up you are?

Your brain is really twisted trying to save your cult leader face. Aside from that I enjoy kicking your ass again. Maybe you can ask the republicans distancing themselves from your scum leader.

It's amazing that now that Donald Trump is running for president with his love for immigrants, you Leftists are suddenly narrow minded, bigoted xenophobes.

Trump love immigrants? LOL....... That's a fucking joke. Maybe you can ask why majority of Hispanics, Asians, Muslims are not voting for Trump.

Really? Did you check their immigration status? It seems to me you just don't like immigrants, oddly so, since it's usually you people accusing us of xenophobia. Donald Trump loves immigrants so much he offers them jobs and even married one.

The bastard!

Dude you more fucked up than I thought. I don't have to check their visa..... It is well published that your cult leader hired foreign workers. This link might help your ignorance.

March 18 NEW YORK
Here's Donald Trump's dilemma: He is running for president on a platform of bringing jobs back to the U.S. and making America Great again.
But at his private club in south Florida, he has filled his staff almost exclusively with imported foreign workers. And he has been doing it for years.
The U.S. Department of Labor has confirmed to CNN that between 2013 and fall 2015, Trump's Mar-a-Lago club posted 250 seasonal job openings and filled just 4 of those jobs with American workers. The club requested the rest of the staff be temporarily imported through the Federal government's H-2B visa process. Basically, Mar-a-Lago brings in its seasonal staff from overseas.
You don't get it, do you? There's no scandal in hiring immigrants. They need jobs too. This anti immigrant rant you're on is just the false narrative the Left tries to impose on all Republicans. We love immigrants and celebrate those who seek after the American dream....legally. Immigrants have always started at the bottom rung, taking any job available to them. In that, there is no shame either.

Idiot.

Dude we are not talking about immigrants...... We are talking about hiring foreign workers. Stupid.
Yes there is a scandal hiring foreign workers........ Especially when he keep saying he will save American jobs. Idiot.
Anti immigrant? Isn't your scum leader trying to promote save American jobs? At the same time you support hiring foreign workers? Do you realized how fucked up you are?

Your brain is really twisted trying to save your cult leader face. Aside from that I enjoy kicking your ass again. Maybe you can ask the republicans distancing themselves from your scum leader.
American jobs are American jobs, whether held by native born Americans or by immigrants who you seem to be threatened by. Immigration is an inseparable part of America's greatness. Immigrants helped us win WWII and build our country's roads and infrastructure. They are invaluable contributors to American culture in this one big melting pot.

It's amazing that now that Donald Trump is running for president with his love for immigrants, you Leftists are suddenly narrow minded, bigoted xenophobes.

Again..... Stick this to your stupid brain...... We are talking about foreign workers hired by Trump.

American jobs are for America jobs...... But NOT for foreign workers hired by Trump. Stupid.
Keep going because you are making fun of yourself.
Get some help. Stop the hate. Immigrants are not the problem.

March 18 NEW YORK

Idiot.

American jobs are American jobs, whether held by native born Americans or by immigrants who you seem to be threatened by. Immigration is an inseparable part of America's greatness. Immigrants helped us win WWII and build our country's roads and infrastructure. They are invaluable contributors to American culture in this one big melting pot.

Again..... Stick this to your stupid brain...... We are talking about foreign workers hired by Trump.

American jobs are for America jobs...... But NOT for foreign workers hired by Trump. Stupid.
Keep going because you are making fun of yourself.
Get some help. Stop the hate. Immigrants are not the problem.

Again... We are talking about foreign workers brought in by Trump.
Dude........ I don't hate immigrants and I never said immigrants are the problem.
You prefer hiring foreign workers just like Trump....... Before Americans.
That's the difference. YOU and Trump need help dude.

I haven't heard anything about "family values" from the Trump campaign. He's about ending bad trade agreements and stupid wars, and keeping illegals and Muslim terrorists out. He's not a religious nut like Cruz, who you idiots swore was all the Republicans cared about.

Sounds like a bunch of crap by lefties that have to deflect from their corrupt piece of shit candidate. Did you hear that the Wiki leaker was the DNC staffer that was murdered? Oh no, let's talk about Melania!
Oh! So you did not watch the GOP Convention? And that wife of the candidate. Wow! People are loving those nude photos and especially those lesbo shots

Just think hope great life will be for little Baron...Melania Tramp and Donald can give him military service via a year or so in military school, a college degree after a quarter at Trump U, a high fashion photo shoot thanks to Uncle Vladimir and the KGB, and free boobs when he goes trannie!

What? You're too damn stupid to answer whether or not you're going to ban Disney? They use foreign workers. Should be easy peasy.

What? You're too damn stupid to answer whether or not you're going to ban Disney? They use foreign workers. Should be easy peasy.

Disney is not running for president. Trump is running for president babling around....... Bring American jobs back home..... When he is hiring foreign workers.
Do you see the difference?

Disney is not running for president. Trump is running for president babling around....... Bring American jobs back home..... When he is hiring foreign workers.

Trump is only playing by the rules set up by our trade agreements and tax laws. That's why he wants to change it, so businesses like his would actually benefit from doing business in America with American employees. Why is that so hard for liberals to comprehend? I know plenty of business owners that throw in the towel and choose to have their products made in China because otherwise they would just go out of business. They don't like doing it, but they have to just to survive in the "global economy". President Hillary would never change that, she gets millions from China and is going to continue to let them swindle America.

Trump is only playing by the rules set up by our trade agreements and tax laws. That's why he wants to change it, so businesses like his would actually benefit from doing business in America with American employees. Why is that so hard for liberals to comprehend? I know plenty of business owners that throw in the towel and choose to have their products made in China because otherwise they would just go out of business. They don't like doing it, but they have to just to survive in the "global economy". President Hillary would never change that, she gets millions from China and is going to continue to let them swindle America.
Sooo....did you pretty much just admit that Trumps in it for the money and nothing else?

Sooo....did you pretty much just admit that Trumps in it for the money and nothing else?
In what?

In what?
The race for President, d'oh!

In what?
The race for President, d'oh!
Are you brain dead?

President Hillary would never change that, she gets millions from China and is going to continue to let them swindle America.

Prove it.

Madam President and better get use to it.

Baloney.......The business owners that you know are they running for president?
I'm in the medical industry business...... I don't have foreign workers.

It must be pretty easy to run as the wife of a philanderanding sexual pervert when the democrat party makes no claim of having 'family values".

No, I admitted you're an idiot for not understanding the current business environment in the US.

No Trump can top getting their cock sucked in the Oval Office with their wife and child upstairs and coming in an interns mouth.
a 19 year old intern....

she was 22. young yes, naive? NO.
His wife and child upstairs! And you quibble about her age? Figures.

Ummm no... try comprehending what I did. I corrected a falsehood. And trump is no better, sweetcakes.
You quibbled and ignored what Clinton did while his wife and child were upstairs

homie don't 'quibble' sweety. slick willy got his name for a reason. i don't pretend otherwise. trump is as sleazy, but you'll never admit it will you? clinton was impeached... his record is an open book; your orange overlord has impeachment & worse in its future for sure if he gets the keys to the WH.

bet on it.

:desk: & don't forget the little illegal polish worker thingy way back when.............

Forum List

Back