Democratic Representative Maxwell Frost called out his Republican colleague Lauren Boebert

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This is rich. A Democrat thinking they can call out a Republican. Whose side are they on?

---Some conservatives have argued that the Republican Party should embrace Christian nationalists---

Yes, we should embrace the nationalists that care about America and embrace our values.

My colleague, Representative Lauren Boebert, said, 'The church is supposed to direct the government,'" Frost continued, quoting Boebert. "'The government is not supposed to direct the church. I'm tired of this separation of church and state junk.'"

This is rich. A Democrat thinking they can call out a Republican. Whose side are they on?

---Some conservatives have argued that the Republican Party should embrace Christian nationalists---

Yes, we should embrace the nationalists that care about America and embrace our values.

If I were not a married man I would be happy to embrace Bobert, would be a fun date to take to the movies! :cool:

My colleague, Representative Lauren Boebert, said, 'The church is supposed to direct the government,'" Frost continued, quoting Boebert. "'The government is not supposed to direct the church. I'm tired of this separation of church and state junk.'"
You may not like it, but we were founded by Christians.

The wording simply means no one state sponsored Religion, period, and the words separation of Church and State do not appear in the constitution

Forum List

Back