Is Lauren Boebert's New Boyfriend A Democrat Deep State Operative?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Hand in hand and dancing in the street, DailyMail.com can reveal that the 'mystery man' with whom GOP congresswoman Lauren Boebert was booted out of a Denver theater Sunday night is Colorado local, Aspen bar owner, Quinn Gallagher. Gallagher and Boebert were enjoying a date night, Tuesday, when their behavior at a performance of the musical Beetlejuice – drew complaints that saw them kicked out of the venue.

Now, DailyMail.com can reveal, that Boebert, 36, and divorced father of a 16-year-old son, Gallagher, 46, have been secretly dating for several months. According to a well-placed source, 'It's very surprising. I always thought Quinn was a cool guy and a Democrat
. His parents would be horrified because they are definitely blue."

Now at first glance, one can say that Boebert may have a been unaware that she is dating a radical Democrat communist, he may have presented himself as something else in order to get close to her....I personally believe he was dispatched to date Boebert in order to entrap her in something later. How do I know this? Well, that same Quinn Gallagher owns a bar at which he hosted a drag queen show! How is this not a Biden controlled Psy-Op attack on one of the most influential congressional members of our life time?

"The man who was with anti-LGBTQ+ Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) when they were kicked out of a performance of the musical Beetlejuice reportedly co-owns a Colorado bar that has hosted LGBTQ+ events, including a drag show. As Medias Touch Network notes, the bar hosted a “Winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show” in January as well as multiple events for Aspen Gay Ski Week over the years."

More dirty tricks by Soros and the Biden admin; to trick this God-fearing Christian patriot into having the hots for a guy who is part of the woke-left-tranny agenda to turn children into transgender terrorists by sneaking them into drag shows. Now Boebert will be forced to break things off with him due to his betrayal and her obligation to remain pure and true to her deeply held-beliefs, or ignore this because if she does break up with him, it will be a win for the Dems -- as they have already forced Boebert's son to be a teen parent and forced her husband to divorce her. Biden and his diabolical dastardly schemes never ceases to amaze.

You've been reduced to stalking? That's sad.... and unhealthy.

Her married opponent was caught fucking his girlfriend in a storage unit.... you seem to like gossip.... enjoy.

dem family man.jpg

How is this not a Biden controlled Psy-Op attack on one of the most influential congressional members of our life time?
Because Joe Biden lacks the mental capacity to coordinate such a scheme. If this is a scheme, and the theater incident does appear to be a partisan scheme, then it is safe to say that Biden knows nothing about it. The Democrat National Committee would be the culprits.

You've been reduced to stalking? That's sad.... and unhealthy.

Her married opponent was caught fucking his girlfriend in a storage unit.... you seem to like gossip.... enjoy.

View attachment 829636
Did he pay 150K to try to keep it quiet?

If he did, I would definitely say the guy is too much of a trick to be voted to Congress

Because Joe Biden lacks the mental capacity to coordinate such a scheme. If this is a scheme, and the theater incident does appear to be a partisan scheme, then it is safe to say that Biden knows nothing about it. The Democrat National Committee would be the culprits.
So who thought of it?

And why were Republicans so powerless to stop it?

The guy has been hosting drag events at his bar WHILE he was dating her

Why is the GOP so weak?

"Hand in hand and dancing in the street, DailyMail.com can reveal that the 'mystery man' with whom GOP congresswoman Lauren Boebert was booted out of a Denver theater Sunday night is Colorado local, Aspen bar owner, Quinn Gallagher. Gallagher and Boebert were enjoying a date night, Tuesday, when their behavior at a performance of the musical Beetlejuice – drew complaints that saw them kicked out of the venue.

Now, DailyMail.com can reveal, that Boebert, 36, and divorced father of a 16-year-old son, Gallagher, 46, have been secretly dating for several months. According to a well-placed source, 'It's very surprising. I always thought Quinn was a cool guy and a Democrat

Now at first glance, one can say that Boebert may have a been unaware that she is dating a radical Democrat communist, he may have presented himself as something else in order to get close to her....I personally believe he was dispatched to date Boebert in order to entrap her in something later. How do I know this? Well, that same Quinn Gallagher owns a bar at which he hosted a drag queen show! How is this not a Biden controlled Psy-Op attack on one of the most influential congressional members of our life time?

"The man who was with anti-LGBTQ+ Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) when they were kicked out of a performance of the musical Beetlejuice reportedly co-owns a Colorado bar that has hosted LGBTQ+ events, including a drag show. As Medias Touch Network notes, the bar hosted a “Winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show” in January as well as multiple events for Aspen Gay Ski Week over the years."

More dirty tricks by Soros and the Biden admin; to trick this God-fearing Christian patriot into having the hots for a guy who is part of the woke-left-tranny agenda to turn children into transgender terrorists by sneaking them into drag shows. Now Boebert will be forced to break things off with him due to his betrayal and her obligation to remain pure and true to her deeply held-beliefs, or ignore this because if she does break up with him, it will be a win for the Dems -- as they have already forced Boebert's son to be a teen parent and forced her husband to divorce her. Biden and his diabolical dastardly schemes never ceases to amaze.
Did the boyfriend make her vape in the theater and then refuse to stop after the pregnant lady behind her asked her to stop? She is a complete and total MAGA Moron.

An open hearted Christian woman is always going to be easy prey for a silver tongued lothario,

Lauren spends so much time studying and dscussing constitutional issues she lacks real world experience and the methods needed to protect herself.

I hope that the experience does not scar her and make her cynical.

Hilarious

male version of fang fang

Forum List

Back