Oregon repeals legalization of all drugs, citing record OD deaths

What is worse is the idiots will keep voting the insane and the extreme into power.

In this state, after eight years of the insane leftist Kate Brown, the idiots here still voted for another liberal Dimocrat for governor. Oregon and the entire west coast, specifically west of the Cascade mountain range, are fucking insane leftist garbage idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this state, after eight years of the insane leftist Kate Brown, the idiots here still voted for another liberal Dimocrat for governor. Oregon and the entire west coast, specifically west of the Cascade mountain range, are fucking insane leftist garbage idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We welcome you down here in Florida, but it is getting crowded.

Fight for your state. It is possible to change.

qqqqqqqqqq.png

Who couldnt see this coming? Legalize all drugs and crime and OD will skyrocket?

WEIRD.

Another failed left wing policy.
Here in Seattle, a police officer struck and killed a pedestrian with his police vehicle. He was exceeding 70 mph in the downtown area rushing to a drug overdose call. Of course the OD "victim" was never identified but I can't help but feel that there is a line extending from that person's self-inflicted act of jeopardizing their own life to the loss of the life of this bright young grad student Jaahnavi Kandula who would have graduated in December 2023.

Seattle police officer who hit, killed grad student in crosswalk will not face charges

Who couldnt see this coming? Legalize all drugs and crime and OD will skyrocket?

WEIRD.

Another failed left wing policy.
Actually I see this as hopefully a positive trend. I not only dislike most of leftwing Marxist policies and edicts, both what they have done and what they still want to do, but I am appalled at how little they care about the results or effectiveness or consequences of what they do, what they support, what they promote, what they legislate.

Mostly they have not cared one whit how much something cost that did nothing of benefit for anybody and, more often than not, had negative consequences. They find some anecdotal evidence that in no way represents the vast majority of American society, and hold those rare and sometimes made up examples as justification for laws, rules, policy, expenditures that are useless or ineffective or harmful for most.

And that is why I will vote straight GOP in the coming election. The GOP can also get it wrong, blows it, fails to do it, or whatever at times, but at least they represent a constituency that believes in old fashioned values and principles, that values personal responsibility and accountability, and thinks there should be reasonable value for whatever is spent, that thinks the purpose of government is to promote a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with options, choices, opportunity for all citizens. The GOP may be awful, but they are far less likely to be anywhere near as damaging as are the Democrats these days.

Here in Seattle, a police officer struck and killed a pedestrian with his police vehicle. He was exceeding 70 mph in the downtown area rushing to a drug overdose call. Of course the OD "victim" was never identified but I can't help but feel that there is a line extending from that person's self-inflicted act of jeopardizing their own life to the loss of the life of this bright young grad student Jaahnavi Kandula who would have graduated in December 2023.

Seattle police officer who hit, killed grad student in crosswalk will not face charges

The PNW as well as Cali are such beautiful places…you guys have to get your politics in order.

They have managed to turn paradise into hell.

Actually I see this as hopefully a positive trend. I not only dislike most of leftwing Marxist policies and edicts, both what they have done and what they still want to do, but I am appalled at how little they care about the results or effectiveness or consequences of what they do, what they support, what they promote, what they legislate.

Mostly they have not cared one whit how much something cost that did nothing of benefit for anybody and, more often than not, had negative consequences. They find some anecdotal evidence that in no way represents the vast majority of American society, and hold those rare and sometimes made up examples as justification for laws, rules, policy, expenditures that are useless or ineffective or harmful for most.

And that is why I will vote straight GOP in the coming election. The GOP can also get it wrong, blows it, fails to do it, or whatever at times, but at least they represent a constituency that believes in old fashioned values and principles, that values personal responsibility and accountability, and thinks there should be reasonable value for whatever is spent, that thinks the purpose of government is to promote a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with options, choices, opportunity for all citizens. The GOP may be awful, but they are far less likely to be anywhere near as damaging as are the Democrats these days.

When the ideology is a cult, you cannot question anything. Its pure communism. It does not work. We have seen it fail numerous times with probably 120 million deaths at least as a DIRECT result of communism.

Forum List

Back