Trump encourages Russia to hack Hillary's emails

The many problems with Donald Trump’s call for Russia to spy on Hillary Clinton

FBI Director James B. Comey said in rebuking Clinton's use of the email server earlier this month that it's indeed possible the server had been accessed — but that there was no evidence yet that it had happened.

"Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account," he said.

------------------

If Russia hacked the DNC, and released what they found, why wouldn't they release Hillary's emails. Because she was never hacked.

Now, after Trump's invite, if Russia did hack US systems, then can you call it hacking? Seems more like an invitation.

You fucking idiots will do anything to deflect form the content of the DNC emails, won't ya? It's starting to be pretty easy to see who the paid commiecras shills are on this board. All posting the same line of propaganda.

The many problems with Donald Trump’s call for Russia to spy on Hillary Clinton

FBI Director James B. Comey said in rebuking Clinton's use of the email server earlier this month that it's indeed possible the server had been accessed — but that there was no evidence yet that it had happened.

"Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account," he said.

------------------

If Russia hacked the DNC, and released what they found, why wouldn't they release Hillary's emails. Because she was never hacked.

Now, after Trump's invite, if Russia did hack US systems, then can you call it hacking? Seems more like an invitation.

Seriously dean?

IF they released Hillarys emails, what would they use to blackmail her with?

5798d42b2a00002d004f6cf1.jpeg

Donald Trump: ‘I Hope’ Russia Hacked Clinton’s Email Servers

The Republican nominee broke a cardinal rule of American politics: Never root against the United States.

Donald Trump on Wednesday said he hopes Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails have fallen into the hands of Russian hackers.

“If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Trump said at a press conference at his resort in Doral, Florida.

The Republican presidential nominee was referring to the widely held suspicion that Russia is responsible for hacking the Democratic National Committee’s servers, resulting in the leak of tens of thousands of emails just days before the party’s nominating convention in Philadelphia.

Trump said that he hoped the hackers had also accessed Clinton’s private email servers. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted.”

Trump then addressed the rogue nation directly, saying “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

By actively hoping that American servers were hacked by another nation, Trump broke an unwritten but cardinal rule of American public office: You don’t root against the United States, even when your political opponent is in power.

More: Donald Trump: 'I Hope' Russia Hacked Clinton's Email Servers

Trump is an evil unAmerican asshole to root for a foreign government to hack U.S. government computer systems - especially for his personal gain.

Sounds like TREASON to me!

We all saw the same press conference. Trump was being stupid as always and being a blowhard, but even in the quote YOU put up, he says "if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails." He obviously is not asking them to hack anyone, he's saying if they have 'em, they should release them. You Hillarybots have started screaming about this to distract from MacAullife's admission that she's going to end up supporting TPP. It's not going to work.
They don't seem to understand that, by doing this, they're just drawing more attention to the emails themselves.

Yeah, we should just ignore that Trump committed TREASON, right?
Sure, put the FBI on him for a remark. Go for it. You do know, though, don't you, that you're making less sense than those who insisted Hillary committed treason by being incredibly sloppy with classified information? You portray the same absolute certainty in your position, the same hot headed hysteria that others won't agree with you, etc. It's fun to watch.

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

he can be prosecuted in the same trial as Hillary for leaving said information unsecured in the first place.

You idiots have gone from chutzpah to brazen incredulity.

Nope, it is all about intent. Hillary NEVER encouraged a foreign government to steal e-mails. Donald, on the other hand, is actually "inducing" Russia to steal e-mails. Hillary may have made some stupid decisions to store e-mails on her private server, but she never "induced" a foreign government to commit espionage. Donald committed a Felony when he encouraged espionage.

The FBI will have to look into his statement and his intentions. The DNC will insist on it. The man has lost his mind. I thought it would take longer....I was wrong.

Why didn't Trump also invite Putin to hack RNC emails?

Sorry, one-note-Johnny, instead of asking irrelevant questions about something that didn't happen, why don't you explain to us how Hillary will ALWAYS oppose TPP...until she gets elected?

TPP isn't committing TREASON.

Again, no one committed treason. However, lying to us about opposing TPP to get elected is your idea of "politics", right? Hillarybots like you are why I can't, in good conscience, vote Democratic.

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

he can be prosecuted in the same trial as Hillary for leaving said information unsecured in the first place.

Nope, it is all about intent. Hillary NEVER encouraged a foreign government to steal e-mails. Donald, on the other hand, is actually "inducing" Russia to steal e-mails. Hillary may have made some stupid decisions to store e-mails on her private server, but she never "induced" a foreign government to commit espionage. Donald committed a Felony when he encouraged espionage.

The FBI will have to look into his statement and his intentions. The DNC will insist on it. The man has lost his mind. I thought it would take longer....I was wrong.

You guys have really gone off the deep end. This is the official beginning of "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

JimH52 is Patient Zero

5798d42b2a00002d004f6cf1.jpeg

Donald Trump: ‘I Hope’ Russia Hacked Clinton’s Email Servers

The Republican nominee broke a cardinal rule of American politics: Never root against the United States.

Donald Trump on Wednesday said he hopes Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails have fallen into the hands of Russian hackers.

“If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Trump said at a press conference at his resort in Doral, Florida.

The Republican presidential nominee was referring to the widely held suspicion that Russia is responsible for hacking the Democratic National Committee’s servers, resulting in the leak of tens of thousands of emails just days before the party’s nominating convention in Philadelphia.

Trump said that he hoped the hackers had also accessed Clinton’s private email servers. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted.”

Trump then addressed the rogue nation directly, saying “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

By actively hoping that American servers were hacked by another nation, Trump broke an unwritten but cardinal rule of American public office: You don’t root against the United States, even when your political opponent is in power.

More: Donald Trump: 'I Hope' Russia Hacked Clinton's Email Servers

Trump is an evil unAmerican asshole to root for a foreign government to hack U.S. government computer systems - especially for his personal gain.

Sounds like TREASON to me!

We all saw the same press conference. Trump was being stupid as always and being a blowhard, but even in the quote YOU put up, he says "if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails." He obviously is not asking them to hack anyone, he's saying if they have 'em, they should release them. You Hillarybots have started screaming about this to distract from MacAullife's admission that she's going to end up supporting TPP. It's not going to work.
They don't seem to understand that, by doing this, they're just drawing more attention to the emails themselves.

Yeah, we should just ignore that Trump committed TREASON, right?

We should NEVER ignore treason. We should not let your hysterical hand-wring and screaming about that which was stupid, but not treasonous, to deflect us from realizing that the lying corporate whore is lying about opposing TPP just to get elected. People like you will be the ones that get Trump elected because you picked a lying corporate whore instead of Bernie.

the typoical rightwingnut ability to totally ignore fact in favor of delusion....calling Hillary a "corporate whote" while voting for the man who declared bankruptcy four times, stole money from 911 responders and scammed thousands out of their money in a fraud scheme.

:rofl:
You do understand the difference between a person declaring bankruptcy and a company doing the same, right? Trump is certainly one of the 1% with all that entails. Pretending Hillary is not, however, is delusional. She is the ultimate status quo insider establishment politician.

Digital History

Wrong, stupid. He merely said that if they had 'em, they should release them. Hillary's lying about opposing TPP just to get elected is an actual event, according to Terry McAullife

Stop trying so hard to bring credibility to Hitlery. Selling 1/2 of our uranium MINES to Putin, to keep him quiet should tell you about the real relationship between Hitlery and Putin.

Inviting does not create hacking. It exposes hacking.

Trump committed a Felony today. WILL HE BE PROSECUTED?

Obama already sicked his uber-corrupt and partisan IRS on Trump. Why would his royal bigotedness stop there?

Trump committed a Felony today. WILL HE BE PROSECUTED?

If he committed a felony, he should be prosecuted, but the corporate whore wasn't so why didn't you complain about that?
That is why this whole thing is so laughable. They're so absolutely convinced that Trump's comment equates to treason that they're not even considering things like Jane Fonda openly supporting North Viet Nam while we were at war with no repercussions. It's kind of fun to watch them come unglued.

Forum List

Back